<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Joanne | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/joanne-orwell10gmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/joanne-orwell10gmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Joanne.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:30:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9035b89939d8dca58d1507e07a33dc23</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic Uplift with implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1285486</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Nov 2018 20:11:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Laurie, honestly amazing&#8230;. my scars are virtually invisible my nipples are absolutely perfect we’re he obviously moved them&#8230; he’s bloody amazing and I’ll hsppily do it all again tomorrow xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7486e59bafdca6cfe767ab166ed172ee</guid>
				<title>Joanne and Claire are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1433719/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Oct 2018 06:46:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27b72a50d510f7c2ead0f0a63ba71a13</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic Uplift with implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1283987</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:43:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, had my dressings off today. I’m<br />
Absolutely amazed in love, just love my new boobs&#8230; the scaring is virtually invisible so so neat and perfect&#8230;. I can’t wait to sleep on my side a little tonight (for me that’s been the worst bit) but the nurse said my seedlings gone down so I’m gonna literally hug my pillow tonight lol xxxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">382bf9c0f7ee7b32c7fc4cdcfe2db28b</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic Uplift with implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1283507</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Oct 2018 05:10:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi lovely he works for transform&#8230; I’m 8 days P.O. 350 HP and uplift and I have to say he is bloody amazing!!!’ Best experience ever and I would do it all again&#8230; transform was amazing can’t fault them in anyway shape or form the care pre and post has been 100%&#8230;.  I’ll upload a pic when my dressings are off but they are perfect he is bloody&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1432845"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1283507" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">644f08b2056c940a0cde165bea22e41a</guid>
				<title>Joanne and Alyson Rowett are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430656/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 07:45:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c9f2dc0d7e9bf409943d0fc4a3c575a</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic Uplift with implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1282259</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 06:03:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, just an update I have my date with my surgeon who I desperately wanted to do the ‘job’ lol Mr Netri this Friday the 12th of October eakkk.  Getting a little nervous now but the excitement outways the nerves. We’re going for full uplift with 350cc HP&#8230;. Can anybody shed any light on what to expect? I’m just actually nervous about t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1430643"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1282259" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62aa4ab39a705ab51466612c91342970</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic Have you been told no? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/have-you-been-told-no/#post-1276536</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Aug 2018 09:04:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone, just come across this post. I’m the same I gave good breast tissue and current 34D. I’ve seen a few surgeons and currently booked in for a 2nd opinion with Mr netri. Who is my 1st choice I’m feeling so disheartened with it all does anybody have any pics or info thanks in advance xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb10919b83dc94e7927ce82f8d5301cc</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic Uplift with implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1273438</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 13:12:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ellie, these pics are fab hun&#8230; it looks like you had a lot of breast tissue before hand aswell? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80d7a5d3baa477633103a1da951ae4f1</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic Uplift with implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1272310</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Aug 2018 21:30:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, I’m so overwhelmed with all your responses. Thank you so much. The pics have really helped too, very very similar. Kelly I can’t believe this has happened a 2nd time for you, awful. I’m booked in tomorrow with Mr netri and I’m hoping it’s going to go a lot better than my 1st app. It left me so upset it really did. I’ll update you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1418752"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1272310" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bd744b188a19351c381d3837d351e70</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic 2days PO feel like my boobs look smaller??? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2days-po-feel-like-my-boobs-look-smaller/#post-1271118</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2018 07:21:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sarah do you have a pic hun? I’m<br />
In same situation as you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f813fac817e22a68b27617df7f99fe3e</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic Uplift with implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1270529</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Jul 2018 22:04:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That’s great hun thank you, I’m just so droopy but looking forward to meeting Mr netri xxxx also does anyone know is Mr Mileto with Mya? Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4945f59dbc155d484fa38a2826b5ef99</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic Uplift with implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/#post-1270447</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Jul 2018 12:48:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have my before pics that was sent to mr Traynor and and He saw.   I just hope Mr netri will help me as Mr Traynor said he won’t add implants and told me I was 35 in the body and 21 in the head&#8230;&#8230; I actually feel annoyed I allowed him to speak to me this way surgeon or not</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7752acf40e22e5bdef6387ce76e1d2f7</guid>
				<title>Joanne started the topic Uplift with implants in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Jul 2018 12:25:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I’m new to this so please bare with me. I have had such a crazy few weeks, I’ll give you some info. Mum of 3 saw Mr Traynor years ago who told me to come back post kids. That time is now.  I always having big brrast I’m a very empty 34dd.  Literally empty tea bags. I worked hard saved the money and had another another appointment with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1416265"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-5/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2cf60d41f9401bbc1eef42672be0297</guid>
				<title>Joanne replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mileto-the-new-boob-god/#post-1238270</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jun 2018 07:47:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, I’m just waiting on my dates with Mr Mileto. I’ve met him and got good vibes, if anyone can share anymore on his work that would be fab xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21d94587f9045af37e125dd895f40522</guid>
				<title>Joanne became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1380949/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2018 08:28:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/196 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 07:52:31 by W3 Total Cache
-->