<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jodie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jodierebecca/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jodierebecca/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jodie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 22:12:59 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3893850c5a78d377d406c65aca72a201</guid>
				<title>Jodie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1242865/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Oct 2017 23:53:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">217e62db4a3b8eab43b83fc6d90688f1</guid>
				<title>Jodie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1242864/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Oct 2017 23:52:08 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">baeb1e4d9992ed92b225b283e44fec2b</guid>
				<title>Jodie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1242863/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Oct 2017 23:50:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db16221107642d479afb504932291b71</guid>
				<title>Jodie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1242860/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Oct 2017 23:43:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">844173aadb1e0390c3a260f98d546686</guid>
				<title>Jodie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1242851/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Oct 2017 23:29:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c333c5e3dc59891e8949be90711a4df0</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic 8 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-days-post-op-11/#post-1051323</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:39:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Hollie, I hope the recovery has been good for you too, I’ve hardly had any pain really just a tight feeling! I’d do it again in a heartbeat it’s been amazing xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bf7c4e6f467510077abf4e40dd6ca65</guid>
				<title>Jodie started the topic 8 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-days-post-op-11/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:14:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I’m 8 days post op today and I went for my one week check up yesterday! I am so pleased with how they are turning out and how well the whole experience has gone. Every single person at Mya has been so helpful throughout the process and made me feel in safe hands.<br />
I had 300cc partials on 27th with mr traynor so here are the results so f&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1240913"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-days-post-op-11/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8de7166c01f7a778ce06265e7459429</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic Surgery completed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-completed-2/#post-1048596</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Sep 2017 00:19:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you 🙂 I&#8217;ts currently 1:20am and I&#8217;m awake again&#8230; can&#8217;t seem to get in a comfy position but so far no bad pain just tight and achy! Congrats on your new boobs too xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e6ee0d245e49ab8ccc9519b3e8e6793</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic Surgery day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-day-12/#post-1048594</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Sep 2017 00:15:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Isnt it the best feeling waiting up to having boobs 🙂 I&#8217;ve not had too much pain so far just tight and achy but I can&#8217;t get comfy at night I keep waking up with back ache xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85737e9164ca17f98be29ddb82f40b28</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic Surgery completed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-completed-2/#post-1048379</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 14:56:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I took my mum with me and she stayed with me until I went down and they sent her to the day room then she got to come back in my room as soon as I was back, good luck it&#8217;ll come so round fast! That also happened to me I was suppose to go in on 1st November and it got moved to today 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60f175e1eb141ab9821b5f3febeffe58</guid>
				<title>Jodie started the topic Surgery completed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-completed-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 14:14:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow what an experience today has been! I&#8217;m back home and resting now but I can&#8217;t fault one single thing from today! ALL the staff at first trust hospital have been amazing and made me feel so comfortable. Im finding the recovery absolutely fine so far no pain just a small feeling of tightness, it&#8217;s all gone amazing and I couldn&#8217;t be happier! To&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1237021"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-completed-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d09a229f58145ae0f266988ad684d690</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic Surgery day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-day-12/#post-1048269</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 08:10:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, i hope you&#8217;re healing well 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97a1a4068cf4c06b4477a5142488e8d9</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic Surgery day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-day-12/#post-1048264</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 07:59:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thats great! I will do you keep us updated too xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06e7584e755d78b74ba70db450d76125</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic Surgery day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-day-12/#post-1048249</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:38:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>First trust hospital in preston, good luck to you too i hope it all goes well xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">282844938e031c4d4273bbb6d2909694</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic Surgery day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-day-12/#post-1048243</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:19:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you emily! Its 8am xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58c42b175220457dc1c249425597ec8d</guid>
				<title>Jodie started the topic Surgery day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-day-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:05:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Its finally here the day ive been waiting for, i&#8217;ve not had any nerves until this morning but now its kicking in that this is really happening! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b51972fab9aa050cbee4e6e5e0c2be7f</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic Help - admission time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-admission-time-2/#post-1047311</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:59:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you girls, im too excited i just want to know everything now haha x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb6a0b75b455f6f07ba9ed6e231ec7e8</guid>
				<title>Jodie started the topic Help - admission time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-admission-time-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Sep 2017 07:06:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im just wondering if anyone could tell me when they got told their admission time? My op is on wednesday 27th (2 days) but i still haven&#8217;t heard anything yet x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e9334d1a72e063375e2b756bbb57eb8</guid>
				<title>Jodie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1225799/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2017 21:49:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d77eada34065c1b103e9a617ce24a4e9</guid>
				<title>Jodie replied to the topic Preston - 1st November - Anyone else? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-1st-november-anyone-else/#post-1039228</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2017 21:36:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi kelly, i am also booked in for 1st November with Mr Traynor at Preston, the day can&#8217;t come soon enough! I&#8217;ve not seen Mr Traynor yet so i don&#8217;t know what size he will offer me but i hope we can chat about the whole experience being in the same position.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e743c96dcfd5824faeef9ed60019220</guid>
				<title>Jodie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1225790/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2017 21:28:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f44f6af5ed53b93bbe0592d237555165</guid>
				<title>Jodie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1202253/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:37:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/199 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 00:31:42 by W3 Total Cache
-->