<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jo | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jojo26/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jojo26/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jo.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:10:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d054d815319b2ec75c54b41f68e11906</guid>
				<title>Jo&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1146929/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Apr 2017 19:24:08 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4bf00c9ba2278955cd73c47d6f71f40</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic 400cc high profile partials with Dr Frati - drop &#38; fluff progress! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-high-profile-partials-with-dr-frati-drop-fluff-progress/#post-980948</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:47:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing!! You must be really chuffed with them 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6227eafed379ede48f30893ff663dbfd</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Colds in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/colds-2/#post-977555</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Mar 2017 19:25:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know it&#8217;s hard to try no stay away from germs with children as I have two little ones myself!! Like Stacey said have some lemsips and try to stay clear of poorly people lol! Thank you I hope you start to feel a bit better soon ???? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7941fa4564cdb0d9cd754a34294e158</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic Colds in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/colds-2/#post-977544</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Mar 2017 18:58:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I went all the way to have my surgery on the 20th of feb at the Highgate hospital ( I&#8217;m not with Mya) and my op was cancelled as I had a high temp and a cold.THe nurse and anesthetis said no as I could get sepsis or have further complications while being under and it was too dangerous! I&#8217;m re booked in for Thursday coming 23rd so I&#8217;ve been&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1138330"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/colds-2/#post-977544" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">038b6b7f0fa9ca0e58485758f79dd48f</guid>
				<title>Jo changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1123889/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:17:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdae8fefeca091cc984455a8d39e0eef</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic 2ish weeks to go - Does it go quick? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2ish-weeks-to-go-does-it-go-quick/#post-968353</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:07:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve chosen to stay over night as iv got two little ones at home so want to have a bit of reprieve before! Yeah it&#8217;s the same with me Hollie dr g was available on my chosen date so went with him! I will Samantha,when is your surgery booked for? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9dd8f3786dad4906ade831dc46b01ed6</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic 2ish weeks to go - Does it go quick? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2ish-weeks-to-go-does-it-go-quick/#post-968183</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2017 07:12:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Anna for my initial booking then after that I had the blonde nurse lady!! I&#8217;m not very good with names so I assume it might have been Nicky as they are the only two lady&#8217;s I&#8217;ve seen through my whole process! ???? My surgeon is dr alwin  they call him dr G as know one can pronounce his last name!! Are you a day case or over night? Il will ,et&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1123551"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2ish-weeks-to-go-does-it-go-quick/#post-968183" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5563cb845982d8422b8bfddcfbfe2415</guid>
				<title>Jo replied to the topic 2ish weeks to go - Does it go quick? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2ish-weeks-to-go-does-it-go-quick/#post-968045</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2017 17:24:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>sorry to jump in but I&#8217;ve  also gone with Harley medical and at the Maidstone clinic!! Got surgery booked for Monday 20th at Highgate hospital , so excited but times going quiet quick now it&#8217;s scarey!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e0921506418109d89995fe420d2fe53</guid>
				<title>Jo&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1114454/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:22:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/156 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 11:04:31 by W3 Total Cache
-->