<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Joanne Waters Owen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jojoowen/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jojoowen/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Joanne Waters Owen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 13:43:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8c0434b8a47cdc43fae4978aceebc31</guid>
				<title>Joanne Waters Owen and Stacey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1289640/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Feb 2018 14:30:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c507ffe40dc67683eed24bd8eab3bd63</guid>
				<title>Joanne Waters Owen replied to the topic 600cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/600cc-7/#post-1088613</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:10:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the advice girls. X I&#8217;ll see what he says next week and keep u posted.. decisions, decisions  xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1556ed92840e67c29f8e22230187108e</guid>
				<title>Joanne Waters Owen started the topic 600cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/600cc-7/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Feb 2018 20:28:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls.  I&#8217;m 5ft 10.. so pretty tall and I&#8217;m 9 and a half stone  so pretty slim<br />
I&#8217;ve been hoping to go for 600cc as I hear all the stories that gals wish they had gone bigger!! Anyone had this size from Dr frati?? I have two children and ha d a lovely DD when I was pregnant..but..well I&#8217;m only doing this once..and am saying like mad so wanna be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1289332"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/600cc-7/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c8a2ce7e13e4e6a32a31d60328ba742</guid>
				<title>Joanne Waters Owen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1283982/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2018 22:01:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/145 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 16:09:47 by W3 Total Cache
-->