<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jonina | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jonina/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jonina/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jonina.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 00:17:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">093ddd68ef24371e67f1a2d722b07fd8</guid>
				<title>Jonina replied to the topic Tape strapping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tape-strapping/#post-936120</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:44:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok, me neither &#8211; must be normal! Yeh that bras not great found a good one one amazon which had some good reviews, much cheaper as well: <a href="https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00368CL6O/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&#038;qid=1473183835&#038;sr=8-4&#038;pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&#038;keywords=sport+bra&#038;dpPl=1&#038;dpID=41sX4JKZqXL&#038;ref=plSrch" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00368CL6O/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&#038;qid=1473183835&#038;sr=8-4&#038;pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&#038;keywords=sport+bra&#038;dpPl=1&#038;dpID=41sX4JKZqXL&#038;ref=plSrch</a></p>
<p>Thanks you too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89eda56b1dcd490781701fb8042b323e</guid>
				<title>Jonina and Francesca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1071263/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Sep 2016 16:53:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">270bdd12190d2b7d1466830e9614a979</guid>
				<title>Jonina replied to the topic Tape strapping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tape-strapping/#post-935977</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Sep 2016 17:20:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I had my BA last week and my post op appointment today. They removed the strap and it&#8217;s so much better! It was a horrible week and I too was surprised as all the videos you see online show people recovering so much quicker. I think its just down to the tightness of the strap, you are definitley not alone!</p>
<p>The nurse said today that I just need&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1071049"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tape-strapping/#post-935977" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c340932a2ed0602e9a2659325a6a92d</guid>
				<title>Jonina and Aimee are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1070509/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Sep 2016 20:14:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf841deec7b4ab43b1ece3bfe7d8ecc4</guid>
				<title>Jonina posted an update: @pugs heya thanks for the accept! - do you have any before [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066869/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Aug 2016 15:46:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/pugs/' rel="nofollow ugc">@pugs</a> heya thanks for the accept! &#8211; do you have any before and afters that you don&#8217;t mind sharing?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a3d1ee6b41edbb35117915fb073aff1</guid>
				<title>Jonina and Pugs are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066866/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Aug 2016 15:36:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0edede987d6d2cdd88d9ae95a2c72a81</guid>
				<title>Jonina posted an update: @pugs @pugs heya! - I have very similar stats to you and am [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066850/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Aug 2016 15:04:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/pugs/' rel="nofollow ugc">@pugs</a> <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/pugs/' rel="nofollow ugc">@pugs</a> heya! &#8211; I have very similar stats to you and am planned for the end of the month with 275 + 300 HP unders. I was just wondering if you&#8217;re happy with the size you chose? Thanks so much!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1265b93ca922c7fa54680650350108e</guid>
				<title>Jonina became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1059662/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jul 2016 21:44:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/173 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 04:40:33 by W3 Total Cache
-->