<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jade | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jtc12/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jtc12/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jade.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 21:52:37 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08047d71a80a99de50c2ce8852cd8d73</guid>
				<title>Jade and Kim-marie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1478047/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Dec 2019 09:04:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a89f8b7ed3bda7b494d90aca6de8667</guid>
				<title>Jade and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1399147/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jun 2018 21:41:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">965d41ad8783d210dc484f840746ace5</guid>
				<title>Jade and Megan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1394953/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Jun 2018 20:51:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cff9627bfa1ed9576cd3d1e77cc2425</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic 32A/B - having 295cc implants what size will this be? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ab-having-295cc-implants-what-size-will-this-be/#post-1238938</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jun 2018 12:34:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck with your surgery Ana. Mine is booked for tomorrow too! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfe9d44177d43a9bbd93a8b93322ae39</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic 32A/B - having 295cc implants what size will this be? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ab-having-295cc-implants-what-size-will-this-be/#post-1238828</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jun 2018 07:42:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks ladies, did you have HP or moderate implants? My surgery is tomorrow and I’m still undecided on what implant xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c092c42a55adde0811425bf134e3b774</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic 32A/B - having 295cc implants what size will this be? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ab-having-295cc-implants-what-size-will-this-be/#post-1238677</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 21:35:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks 🙂 I’ve tried the rice test and the sports bra but your right it’s so hard to judge. Good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86c9292050f96d8c9c0474ef70795300</guid>
				<title>Jade and Rebekah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1382531/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 19:51:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a89f9d199a26183e8544ace01ffda65</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic High profile/ Moderates PLEASE HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-profile-moderates-please-help/#post-1238625</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 19:26:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Amy, did you get any further forward? I have the same dilemma!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78d80b449edcfb9460d13bf2c428b804</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Strapless Bra 9 days post op?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapless-bra-9-days-post-op/#post-1238623</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 19:21:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, my sister advised the same. I’m maybe under estimating how sore I will be haha! Also I didn’t think about the damage, great point xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6017361402cfd0f53c973fcce2e8502e</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Strapless Bra 9 days post op?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapless-bra-9-days-post-op/#post-1238581</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 13:56:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66f8ab531eec0140863c26b00d8bf008</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic Strapless Bra 9 days post op?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapless-bra-9-days-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 13:55:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi 🙂<br />
I have a wedding 9 days after my operation, I am currently booked in for 295cc under the muscle. I was wondering if I would be ok to wear a strapless bra for a few hours?<br />
Has anyone else had experience with this?<br />
I’ve attached a photo of the only non wired strapless bra I can find<br />
Thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fa8a68dfafba02cd5a01817fdcdf221</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic 32A/B - having 295cc implants what size will this be? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ab-having-295cc-implants-what-size-will-this-be/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 10:12:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey 🙂<br />
I am currently a size 8-10 and bra size 32B, my surgeon advised 265-295cc HP implants. Does anyone know what size this will make me? Or have any photos?<br />
Thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0946fb9acf57ddd5b052c1e4f553da00</guid>
				<title>Jade replied to the topic Moderate VS high profile implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/moderate-vs-high-profile-implants/#post-1238332</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jun 2018 14:57:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That makes sense, I looked at some photos and your right it can look less natural if they are wider. Thank you ???? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d59ca23b1f9684133884bf8bf9d71b91</guid>
				<title>Jade started the topic Moderate VS high profile implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/moderate-vs-high-profile-implants/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:24:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I am booked in for surgery this Thursday and I am still undecided whether to go for moderate profile implants or height profile implants. I am going for either 265cc or 295cc (the surgeon will decide this on the day using the sizer implants). He advised going for high profile as I have a narrow frame and I am quite petite. I was thinking of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1382025"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/moderate-vs-high-profile-implants/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72f0fda1999ee7628353cda5b5a5d0a7</guid>
				<title>Jade became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1382019/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:20:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/208 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 00:21:23 by W3 Total Cache
-->