<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jessica wellman | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jwellman1/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jwellman1/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jessica wellman.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 16:03:20 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d67c71021a37ab8b7ff21c6597d3abdc</guid>
				<title>Jessica wellman posted an update: @mbowne hi :) I'm new so don't know how to use this too [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/974312/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2015 14:20:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/mbowne/' rel="nofollow ugc">@mbowne</a> hi 🙂 I&#8217;m new so don&#8217;t know how to use this too much &#8211; but how are you feeling now and everything and of course &#8211; was it painful? Tbh I would go through pain to have them look like that! It will be so nice to be able to buy any bikini top in summer ! X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3c103f87889488ebbed7b66995463c6</guid>
				<title>Jessica wellman replied to the topic 4 weeks post op pics ☺️ in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-post-op-pics-%e2%98%ba%ef%b8%8f/#post-869823</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2015 14:13:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He hasn&#8217;t got any available yet 🙁 but I can&#8217;t get it done until March anyway due to work. I am a 34DD and I want to stay that size so just lifting and then filling the excess skin I think. What size are you?? X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00646f32332771d7be89a5e7f0c6c836</guid>
				<title>Jessica wellman changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/973860/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2015 21:51:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55f11a63f81c4b21cd301dd83e526834</guid>
				<title>Jessica wellman replied to the topic 4 weeks post op pics ☺️ in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-post-op-pics-%e2%98%ba%ef%b8%8f/#post-869529</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2015 21:49:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh my goodness! They are Amazing! I am just at the surgeon consultation stage and am really looking forward to meeting the surgeon to discuss my options but this has really filled me with confidence. If mine look like that I&#8217;ll be so pleased x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dee0f011fe1bf8d1b03d11ba7cd08d47</guid>
				<title>Jessica wellman became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/973854/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2015 21:45:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/140 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-11 17:17:19 by W3 Total Cache
-->