<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kim | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/k-pixie/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/k-pixie/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kim.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:22:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4590f9305f1bac72a47f93678fd84b3</guid>
				<title>Kim replied to the topic Can&#039;t stand to look at myself. Is it as bad as I think? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-stand-to-look-at-myself-is-it-as-bad-as-i-think/#post-1100180</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Mar 2018 09:49:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for your replies ladies. It feels much better to know I&#8217;m not entirely alone. I also had a call from a really nice patient coordinator from mya who made me feel loads better. She discussed options i had for getting things checked out when I&#8217;m completely done breastfeeding and what to do if I can&#8217;t wait.<br />
Sorry the picture is so rubbish. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1304522"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-stand-to-look-at-myself-is-it-as-bad-as-i-think/#post-1100180" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72e4612dbb6826f25bd7a060b9d7fd42</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Can&#039;t stand to look at myself. Is it as bad as I think? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-stand-to-look-at-myself-is-it-as-bad-as-i-think/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Mar 2018 22:16:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having a problem with my right breast and it&#8217;s just getting worse and worse. My implants are just over three years old and I&#8217;m wishing I&#8217;d not bothered now. I&#8217;ve lived in very supportive sports bras day and night since my surgery and it&#8217;s not prevented whatever the hell is going on with my right side.<br />
I&#8217;ve been to see the nurse about it but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1303604"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-stand-to-look-at-myself-is-it-as-bad-as-i-think/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72e4612dbb6826f25bd7a060b9d7fd42</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Can&#039;t stand to look at myself. Is it as bad as I think? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-stand-to-look-at-myself-is-it-as-bad-as-i-think/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Mar 2018 22:16:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having a problem with my right breast and it&#8217;s just getting worse and worse. My implants are just over three years old and I&#8217;m wishing I&#8217;d not bothered now. I&#8217;ve lived in very supportive sports bras day and night since my surgery and it&#8217;s not prevented whatever the hell is going on with my right side.<br />
I&#8217;ve been to see the nurse about it but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1303597"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-stand-to-look-at-myself-is-it-as-bad-as-i-think/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">230493becc570de0c8265c58dcd0deea</guid>
				<title>Kim and Ellé are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1244319/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Oct 2017 21:21:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bae3606723e1e470741ac015b7bbf7d</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Right breast looks really odd now in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/right-breast-looks-really-odd-now/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:24:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all.</p>
<p>I actually had my implants in about 2.5 years ago. They looked really nice for just about a year, then it&#8217;s almost like there muscle is holding onto the implant really tightly but the skin and breast tissue is sliding down below it so I now have a bulge at the top of the beast and my nipple points down. It looks really terrible. I always&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1198463"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/right-breast-looks-really-odd-now/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c46c4a6548fbc4865fdfb0c19fdf696</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Problems and missed post op appointments in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/problems-and-missed-post-op-appointments/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Mar 2016 02:26:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So for a little while now I&#8217;ve been getting odd pains in my breasts. Mostly in my left, it ranges from dull achy pain to sharp shooting pain.<br />
My biggest concern is that during my six week check up I was told I couldn&#8217;t make my 6 month post op check until a certain date because the surgeons diary was closed at the time. I was told to call to book&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1020675"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/problems-and-missed-post-op-appointments/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">534f4d32f9833653fdc6f1ec4da8a245</guid>
				<title>Kim replied to the topic Is something wrong? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-something-wrong/#post-801178</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Jan 2015 00:25:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh dear. That&#8217;s what I was worried about 🙁 I&#8217;ll give them a call in the morning to be on the safe side. Thanks for your reply 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11f749ddd11e72418c1256367bb0dee3</guid>
				<title>Kim replied to the topic Is something wrong? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-something-wrong/#post-801178</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Jan 2015 00:25:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh dear. That&#8217;s what I was worried about 🙁 I&#8217;ll give them a call in the morning to be in the safe side. Thanks for your reply 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b66c3532575b8167c92ea222adc43f73</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Is something wrong? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-something-wrong/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jan 2015 21:16:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey all. So I&#8217;m 18 days post op and everything seems to be going well. Besides a horrible prickling pain when I get cold the only issue I&#8217;m having is that my left breast feels like it has a lot of movement in it. When I walk I swear I can feel my implant moving around in there. Is that normal? It&#8217;s a very unpleasant feeling, I hope it won&#8217;t be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-832599"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-something-wrong/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">092327def82fcf98b7fcf94a86fd189f</guid>
				<title>Kim and Siobhan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/826544/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Jan 2015 09:22:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfb020ab6242022b07d7dd14ad1ecb69</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Hey.  Hope you don't mind the add :) x @siobhan24710</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/826304/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Jan 2015 03:57:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey.  Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add 🙂 x <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/siobhan24710/' rel="nofollow ugc">@siobhan24710</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bd2a9f748e851c886d6a7971aea8901</guid>
				<title>Kim and Kate are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/826018/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 09:48:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9290f2d1fa69e703d6fcaee7517422e7</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Hello! Hope you don't mind the add :) @kate-sophie</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/826004/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2014 08:51:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add 🙂 <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kate-sophie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kate-sophie</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f8d0c6a79ce38bfef84409c5c4f98d3</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Not sure what I was expecting.  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-sure-what-i-was-expecting/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:21:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey all. I&#8217;m 10 days post op and I&#8217;ve been feeling really poorly recently. I&#8217;m not sure if it&#8217;s too do with my BA or not.<br />
I still have quite a lot of pain and toward the end of each day my whole body hurts and I just feel really crap. Like I&#8217;ve got the flu but without the cold like symptoms.<br />
My post op appointment was on Saturday and the nurse&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-825785"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-sure-what-i-was-expecting/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69948bba2997bb782b6b4d0a3311c8df</guid>
				<title>Kim and Pepsy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/825781/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:15:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee349222192edb56af0ec5635693e7bb</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Hiya. Hope you don't mind the add. I'm 9 days post op [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/825779/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:07:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya. Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. I&#8217;m 9 days post op myself 🙂 <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/pepsy23/' rel="nofollow ugc">@pepsy23</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fd66fbf61625e501e0660adcccdbaf9</guid>
				<title>Kim replied to the topic HELP! Sleeping on my side.  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-sleeping-on-my-side/#post-798589</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Dec 2014 01:19:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Holly. I spent one night sleeping on my side and I found that it caused me a lot of pain when I woke up and I didn&#8217;t get a good night&#8217;s sleep at all. Then when I went for my 1 week post op appointment the nurse told me that as the muscle is still healing and everything is settling it&#8217;s best to sleep on your back for the first 6 weeks to ensure&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-824832"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-sleeping-on-my-side/#post-798589" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5700c778b1724b5a2ec049a10a53afa</guid>
				<title>Kim posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/824768/#acomment-824784</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:01:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey no worries. Yeah I think kazzazi is fantastic! I&#8217;m so glad I went with him. He gave me exactly what I wanted and even managed to avoid changing my tattoos I have around my breasts too much 🙂 xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kelly3322/" rel="nofollow ugc">kelly3322</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/k-pixie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@k-pixie</a>  hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. See you had Mr kazzazi. How was everything? I&#8217;m hoping to boom up with him for 18th xxx 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2f7bfe1a8b040328d39b73d02a614d6</guid>
				<title>Kim and Chelze Ellise Edwards are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/824708/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Dec 2014 17:48:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54cbceb1aa4499b0dc6cab68f63a1d5b</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic 7 days post op. New pictures added :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/7-days-post-op-new-pictures-added/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Dec 2014 01:33:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hurray! That damn strapping is finally off! I&#8217;ve added some new pictures of my progress. They&#8217;re as funny looking as I expected. Little bigger than I imagined, still very swollen though   so we shall see what happens further down the line.<br />
If you send a friend request please message as well otherwise it will be ignored I&#8217;m afraid. xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">708feaa5e353c86f700050ee392dfec9</guid>
				<title>Kim replied to the topic Pictures added finally! 300cc HP Unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-added-finally-300cc-hp-unders/#post-797572</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Dec 2014 21:15:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>StaceyStubbings No worries lady I have accepted 🙂<br />
KarinaC I haven&#8217;t had a request from you, happy to accept if you wanna send another 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdfbce5b9870f72bd560c2f2cf62e724</guid>
				<title>Kim&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/822213/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:48:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99a34c1fe4a87d4dd5da933a390cbbb4</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Pictures added finally! 300cc HP Unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-added-finally-300cc-hp-unders/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:41:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve finally added my before and after pictures. I&#8217;m currently two days PO. Will continue to add more as healing continues 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65846e9588d6d79c7c6169579a895370</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Strapping is falling off in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-ia-falling-off/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:09:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey so I know the title pretty much explains it all. I had my op on Saturday, yesterday I noticed that the edges of my strapping were peeling away. Today it seems to want to do anything but stay on me! Mostly it&#8217;s coming away under my arms and in the middle of my chest. I haven&#8217;t got it wet but I have found that I wake up from sleep feeling kinda&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-822167"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-ia-falling-off/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73b354f9507ef673a8c0b6cc3223dea3</guid>
				<title>Kim and Kim❤ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/822093/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:38:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d6b8d463da6357512d9e7edd7fe769a</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Nooooooo! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nooooooo/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 19:39:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This can&#8217;t be happening! I&#8217;m all set  to go in for my BA on Saturday afternoon but I woke up in the middle of the night feeling really poorly. I&#8217;ve just felt worse and worse as the day went on. I&#8217;ve got a horrible cold! I feel terrible, I can barely breathe through my nose and my throat is killing me 🙁<br />
I know I&#8217;m going to have to call Mya&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-820384"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nooooooo/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae7d5c34837bf9f0b07600c1e3969623</guid>
				<title>Kim and sammie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/820054/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:56:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec10ee9ce3d43ec65bef9b43d7100ee2</guid>
				<title>Kim and Fran J are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/819911/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Dec 2014 06:50:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76e8ddb2d842673179dfd3c266909e40</guid>
				<title>Kim started the topic Saturday admission time in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/saturday-admission-time/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Dec 2014 17:00:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been contacted today with my admission time for Saturday in Doncaster. I&#8217;m due in at 2pm so I&#8217;m expecting I wont be going home until the middle of the night, I couldn&#8217;t care less though because I&#8217;ll have new boobies!!! 😀 Yay!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">495a5b0fb8ed3f5876000346ddb66b4e</guid>
				<title>Kim and Leona are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818866/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:24:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">545ed88833a338c686d48bb23ecc735e</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Evening. Hope you don't mind the add x @leonaw123</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818865/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:23:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Evening. Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add x <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/leonaw123/' rel="nofollow ugc">@leonaw123</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4acf9fd4fcfea5e62e521b204f16b6a6</guid>
				<title>Kim and Tashat are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818752/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:36:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">588a370e3f8c9ea638e025e011c733f0</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Hey. Hope you don't mind the add. I'm having 300cc on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/818750/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:32:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey. Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. I&#8217;m having 300cc on Saturday 🙂 <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/tashat/' rel="nofollow ugc">@tashat</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5954e369722721feb1b0fc4586e5b70c</guid>
				<title>Kim and Kirsty are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/817919/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Dec 2014 22:36:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a738220b0b2cb3b06d372ddf9adc15cd</guid>
				<title>Kim and Samantha cox are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/817905/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Dec 2014 22:07:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbdd594325c7358c3749236f45e1092c</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Hey lady. Hope you don't mind the add x@xkirsty</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/817893/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Dec 2014 21:29:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey lady. Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add x<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/xkirsty/' rel="nofollow ugc">@xkirsty</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">548a27e45f3cc4bc1f3e869a7587bed4</guid>
				<title>Kim and JJ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/817430/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 18:10:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68c0ab77f244ff24617dd551765f9f38</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Morning! Hope your font mind the add. I'm having 300cc [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/817322/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 12:18:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Morning! Hope your font mind the add. I&#8217;m having 300cc unders with kazzazi on the 20th <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bec1234/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bec1234</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc9d109721fd000085c5a281c9acc248</guid>
				<title>Kim and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/817320/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 12:18:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a1ee331a5836fabc042390bb503d8fa</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Hiya. Hope you don't mind me adding you :) @jessfisherxox</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/817059/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 01:39:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya. Hope you don&#8217;t mind me adding you 🙂 <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jessfisherxox/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jessfisherxox</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73e34575d2bdc3ae14e006c2540ba158</guid>
				<title>Kim and Stephanie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/817018/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:10:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">561e2d3361bd0e553c4695488282c441</guid>
				<title>Kim and Karen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816992/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:59:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbb54e989650e61ced4e43dbe9ac8614</guid>
				<title>Kim and Janet are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816983/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:44:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">734910a97b49ba01f4d83655e5066470</guid>
				<title>Kim posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816968/#acomment-816969</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:19:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Damn you auto correct! Hope* you* don&#8217;t mind the add 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/k-pixie/" rel="nofollow ugc">Kim</a> posted an update Hey lady! How tot don&#8217;t mind the add. <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/karen123/' rel="nofollow ugc">@karen123</a> 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4cd14dbfea8024e116d6640ab43ef4cf</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Hey lady! How tot don't mind the add. @karen123</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816968/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:16:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey lady! How tot don&#8217;t mind the add. <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/karen123/' rel="nofollow ugc">@karen123</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59896fe60efe58c7e3831f4dcf931737</guid>
				<title>Kim and Holly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816671/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:00:06 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae3eb897e3ba09c8c53b6184bfee0560</guid>
				<title>Kim posted an update: Hey Holly, hope you don't mind the add. I'm in on the 20th [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816592/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 01:46:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Holly, hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. I&#8217;m in on the 20th 🙂<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hollyvictoriax/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hollyvictoriax</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7d9baecd5fa86083efd96cd2153c55e</guid>
				<title>Kim and Michelle ward are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816503/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2014 21:00:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d794228028ddabfd145efcdfbac624a1</guid>
				<title>Kim and Jessica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816431/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:43:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">457b407bcf672228ffdd8839ddfd49e1</guid>
				<title>Kim posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816310/#acomment-816311</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:53:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heh that should be hope* and quite*</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/k-pixie/" rel="nofollow ugc">Kim</a> posted an update Hey Jessica, hoe you don&#8217;t mind the add. Your stats are all very similar to mine. Wrote interested to see your results if that&#8217;s okay<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jessbuck26/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jessbuck26</a> 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/469 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 01:06:05 by W3 Total Cache
-->