<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | karina | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/karinamay/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/karinamay/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for karina.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 08:01:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7c04902d2491e6bab53fc33e1e732ae</guid>
				<title>karina and Jodie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/711512/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jun 2014 15:02:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2ea1b53ecccada23169bb1439251243</guid>
				<title>karina started the topic  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bras-for-sale-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 14:54:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One nude and one white, both medium (34) £20 each. Worn for 3 weeks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35a5dd676a112a0011173668a79c30e3</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bras-for-sale-3/#post-744479</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 May 2014 04:40:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi yes still have them both. The bra is a medium, I&#8217;m a 34 back. You will have to check the MaCom website for full measurements though x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a72cc7623a44804ebb4f69285a50810</guid>
				<title>karina started the topic  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bras-for-sale-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 May 2014 19:55:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. I am selling my two MaCom bras. One nude and one white, both a medium. I only wore them for 3 weeks. Only went to a D so plenty of stretch in them still. £20+pp. Email me if interested x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70dab60afffd9d68b8c8ffc5a0023ea1</guid>
				<title>karina and Jodie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/610606/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:34:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e905a829656fa5285b03bc8809b3159b</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Tan Ban?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tan-ban/#post-740318</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:37:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi. This is a health and saftey thing.  You are not allowed any tan on any part of your body, fake eye lashes or fake nails. This is so your skin colour and colour under your nails can be monitored during your operation,<br />
This is the same for all operations under GA, so having just your boobs tan free won&#8217;t help.  I&#8217;d not put on any for a week&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-610449"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tan-ban/#post-740318" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">171fc78b799ecb86ccfd8e25c3eda385</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Time to Measure  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/time-to-measure/#post-740310</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:30:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine didn&#8217;t change size at all,<br />
But just make sure you tell whoever measuring that they are fake as they measure differently. I measures myself as a 32c and the professional measured me at a 32dd x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">607a3766b3342cd30a21fac7fe5b99a2</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Right choice help please! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/right-choice-help-please/#post-740308</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:27:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi. I was a 32aa before my BA and I had 310 anatomical unders and I  am now a 32dd. I wanted mine to look as natural as possible. I think some surgeons offer as big as your body will take but it depends on what look you are going for. If the first surgeon only suggested 325 I wouldn&#8217;t think of going much bigger x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f577d5f312a1c223475ecc389623bb31</guid>
				<title>karina and Ruth are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/609521/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:34:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11ed34045e67ec5daa8fcca5ed3e91bd</guid>
				<title>karina and Babyscants are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/511400/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Mar 2014 18:16:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea4d9eac221971ed779c29e0ad896d89</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Partials to create Roundness at the bottom ??? :/ in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/partials-to-create-roundness-at-the-bottom/#post-723849</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Mar 2014 09:20:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi.<br />
i had unders as i wanted them to look natural, so mine are much fuller at the moment and have a natural tear shape rather than round allover? depends what look you are after really x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc82c862615a5281820216a2cac686af</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic 17 days post op with sore nipples! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/17-days-post-op-with-sore-nipples/#post-719190</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 23:35:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanx hun. Just sent you a request as I reflected yours by mistake x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2951729f10db155094698005abd0b86c</guid>
				<title>karina and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/499524/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 23:35:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8885f3b17a6f9024cf3fd130a6380a5c</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Post surgical bras or sports bra in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgical-bras-or-sports-bra/#post-719187</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 23:31:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you put &#8220;mybreast&#8221; in the coupon field on MaCom you get money off. I think it&#8217;s 15% x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1862600af5cadc5829be4431c8bb2335</guid>
				<title>karina started the topic 17 days post op with sore nipples! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/17-days-post-op-with-sore-nipples/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 23:27:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. I&#8217;m 17 days post op. Love my &#8220;new boo boos&#8221; as my daughter calls them. I am healing really well and have no pain etc now. Just have an uncomfortable feeling in my nipples, they are constantly hard and not happy about being pushed down in my MaCom,<br />
is anyone else having this problem? Have just upload some<br />
Pics too. I had 310 anatomical&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-499518"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/17-days-post-op-with-sore-nipples/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45129b4120294b8fa766d54b8226073d</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic finally seen mr frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-seen-mr-frati/page/2/#post-719176</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 22:59:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ya. I had Dr Frati. When I met him first he was rude and seemed like he couldn&#8217;t care less. I went with him anyway because he gets amazing reviews, I kind of thought that id sooner him be a good surgeon than just someone who sells himself well! When I met him before my op he was totally different, very friendly chatty etc. I agree he is an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-499491"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-seen-mr-frati/page/2/#post-719176" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea12d596aa7f8a28f42fc803ce9ef3f4</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Strapping off today! #lovethem in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-today-lovethem/page/2/#post-716487</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:33:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To be honest I have been picking up my youngest who is 18 months for a few days now, I only get her out of her cot or<br />
High chair though, I wouldn&#8217;t be able to actually carry her around. I&#8217;ve found it ok to be honest as I have had a lot of help and the girls can do a lot themselves. I think you just have to listen to your body like you did when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-492675"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-today-lovethem/page/2/#post-716487" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54caf446759ea12171fe2e506c08e238</guid>
				<title>karina and kelly j are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/492649/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:07:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14ae5f28f163fea6346afbc52d929d71</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Strapping off today! #lovethem in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-today-lovethem/#post-716461</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:47:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah he actually told me to put them away today!!! I cant believe now many people have seen my boobs!!! Ha!! So pleased to be part of the boobie club! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac854ec275bb6594f8fc5b6157c299cb</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Strapping off today! #lovethem in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-today-lovethem/#post-716423</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:08:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 310 unders, but I had the tear shaped rather than the standard. No worries girls, happy to add! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">459bd22ba94b58d47d3ba3154497b0cc</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Strapping off today! #lovethem in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-today-lovethem/#post-716413</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:51:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah no worries x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14244a8a3e7dc52c132857d0454a092d</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Strapping off today! #lovethem in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-today-lovethem/#post-716401</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:37:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I have been really lucky. The nurse has said they are healing brilliantly, and I thought I would pass out on seeing the scars but they are so neat! I think my boyfriend has seen my boobs more this week than he has in 2 1/2 years since having our first child!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97508a08005b8e954fe0a7502193813c</guid>
				<title>karina started the topic Strapping off today! #lovethem in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-today-lovethem/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:26:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. I&#8217;m 8 days post op, had my strapping off today, first shower in a week and am already in love. I&#8217;m no longer in pain, just a little sore if I try to do to much with my children. My scars are so neat and tidy and healing really well. You can still see my stretch marks from pregnancy but to go from having no boobs to my D cup I couldn&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-492456"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-today-lovethem/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4b932ccb679803e528dadbe26141e79</guid>
				<title>karina started the topic Sleeping on my back in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-on-my-back-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Feb 2014 16:14:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. I&#8217;m only a few days post op. Starting to feel like they are getting better, but wondering when i can sleep on my back again? Am fed up of being propped up already!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bfd5a24e6f999b1055ef0e0a2b73b13</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Strapping so tight! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-so-tight/#post-714728</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Feb 2014 16:08:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ya. I had mine with frati on the 4th. Today is the first day I&#8217;m<br />
Starting to feel better. I got pain in the sides from the drain site but my strapping seems to be ok. I have had to cut a little off from my armpit. Think it is all normal hun! Stick with it! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25b43af31066faee0487ff403ada7892</guid>
				<title>karina and Vicky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/486933/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:00:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc20d94181634b723192e22b5f26a8ee</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Had my op yesterday! Pics uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-op-yesterday-pics-uploaded/#post-714042</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:44:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve got quite a high bed so I can just fall out of it! But no chance if me doing anything on my own today!! My other half only has a week off too! Think we are both going to struggle next week!!! I&#8217;m gonna book in all my friends every day to come and help with everything!!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b6e0c80ab2a4a874883fd625d89c6bf</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Had my op yesterday! Pics uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-op-yesterday-pics-uploaded/#post-714040</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:40:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really am! I think I look like most girls pre ops! But the last think I wanted was for massive boobs. Just wanted to fill out the stretched skin from having babies. I will be very happy if they are just a c!!! Love them already! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edc87c919e247c99ac8a7fb1674bbaae</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Had my op yesterday! Pics uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-op-yesterday-pics-uploaded/#post-714038</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:38:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah that is a big jump hun, have you had kids?  I think it will take a while for your skin to relax over them! Yeah I did, he was lovely and gets such good reviews.  Yeah maybe try taking off the pillow then. I&#8217;m on a bean bag today! My back was really sore yesterday to though, think you really need to sit properly in those beds!! I&#8217;m struggling&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-486120"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-op-yesterday-pics-uploaded/#post-714038" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8749e0f0b2a0ed63a60c261741b44f7a</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Had my op yesterday! Pics uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-op-yesterday-pics-uploaded/#post-714034</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:28:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I think the size probably makes them worse,  where mine are still small, they have only just filled out the saggy skin i had left from my children. So my actual boobs don&#8217;t feel to bad. It&#8217;s the strapping pushing down in the muscle and the drain sites that are hurting me. Make sure you keep topped up on your pain killers hun! And a support&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-486114"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-op-yesterday-pics-uploaded/#post-714034" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47266e5a174e98ff3092a128b83dd08d</guid>
				<title>karina and Gemma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/486111/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:26:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b518921faca773f05b9d4b278c22b83</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Had my op yesterday! Pics uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-op-yesterday-pics-uploaded/#post-714031</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:22:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Were yours unders or overs? I hear unders are more painful and I&#8217;m defo feeling that today. Just gotta keep still! Am<br />
Bored already though! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5699fa54f7403f519d21806278086ba</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Views on Mr Frati and Mr Mounir, helppp :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/views-on-mr-frati-and-mr-mounir-helppp/#post-714028</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:18:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi. I did a lot of research into which surgeon and Dr Frati got really good reviews. I had my surgery yesterday and I am so pleased. He is a nice bloke and very good at his job. He also puts a pressure drain in, which some surgeons don&#8217;t, which relieves the excesses fluid and blood from the area which also takes away a lot of pain! Id recommend&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-486103"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/views-on-mr-frati-and-mr-mounir-helppp/#post-714028" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3626d25e9da9bd0615fa291f33629663</guid>
				<title>karina started the topic Had my op yesterday! Pics uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-op-yesterday-pics-uploaded/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:06:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Am very sore today, although I think it is my own fault for doing to much yesterday. I feel like my drain sites are very tender? Did everyone else have this?<br />
A couple of pics have been uploaded. I am so pleased with how they look already so can&#8217;t wait to see them in a couple of weeks with the strapping off! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33484436b4ad3df1cb43fffb9db44069</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Surgery tomorrow!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomorrow-5/#post-713833</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:44:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello girlies! How are you feeling? I&#8217;m sore but so happy with my results!!! Glad to have the drains out! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f8da4b22b548756ccd3e1100380ddca</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Surgery tomorrow!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomorrow-5/#post-713693</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Feb 2014 06:36:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck to you too!!! Me too!!! Not long now!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f44baaf22c8947d6763ec46734f93419</guid>
				<title>karina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/485181/#acomment-485185</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2014 22:35:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ya hun. For some reason I can&#8217;t read your email! X</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/vik1984/" rel="nofollow ugc">Ket</a> and <a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/karinamay/" rel="nofollow ugc">karina</a> are now friends			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">291f99dd83e740037eeda29d844b8177</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Surgery tomorrow!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomorrow-5/#post-713654</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2014 22:12:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine is 7am!!! They said I should be one of the first going down, so nervous, haven&#8217;t even got time to worry now!  Yep I&#8217;m<br />
With him too, he must be a very rich man!!  Mine and are gonna be babies compared to yours!!  We can have a quick compare while we are in recovery x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e1fe5108e94ec4e377fbd48b043da1e</guid>
				<title>karina started the topic Surgery tomorrow!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomorrow-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2014 19:57:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello ladies! I&#8217;m going in for my surgery tomorrow, got to be there at 7am!! Scared but so excited!! I&#8217;m having 310 unders, will upload pictures tomorrow. Eeek xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b1754fd1a05c5c451f386713525da82</guid>
				<title>karina and Jessica Red are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/479052/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:55:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c74eef70b7370e730af105d50b66aa26</guid>
				<title>karina and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/479024/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 22:38:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7d63b1f9a73422f0b76e102fcda8af3</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic 8 days post op - strapping removed, pics up! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-days-post-op-strapping-removed-pics-up/page/2/#post-711241</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:29:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh wow that&#8217;s comforting, have read so many things about people being in so much pain. I have two small children who arnt going to appreciate me not playing with them for too long! Are you happy with the size? I wanted mine to still look natural so didn&#8217;t want to go to big but now worried they are to small x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44a79e042168655dba7a74a10a9e211c</guid>
				<title>karina and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478986/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:27:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">970967bee39011483f943d56f7366849</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Where is best places to get sports bras ?? Xxx in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/where-is-best-places-to-get-sports-bras-xxx/#post-711227</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:58:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was sarcasm!!! They are apparently the best though x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f7f5bf7b346b2abb3badcb95d5bd2a6</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Where is best places to get sports bras ?? Xxx in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/where-is-best-places-to-get-sports-bras-xxx/#post-711226</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:58:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you are getting the MaCom, put &#8220;mybreast&#8221; in the voucher code and you will get 15 percent off! Just got mine, they are lovely </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45d26f8f9ae7a585fdb4b77148696174</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic 8 days post op - strapping removed, pics up! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-days-post-op-strapping-removed-pics-up/page/2/#post-711223</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:54:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ya hun.<br />
Can I add you? Looking at your profile, I am having the same size next week?!<br />
With same doctor!  How was it, I&#8217;m so scared!!  X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c6c15e2c756feb81940c91f76d03250</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic Anatomical Breast Implants in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anatomical-breast-implants/#post-711218</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:40:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ya. I&#8217;m having anatomical 310 unders on the 4th. They are suppose to look more natural due to the tear drop shape. Can let you know how I get on x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd81f2f0802b7dbde5e796df12bf7d8c</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic strapping off! 345 overs Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-345-overs-mr-frati/page/3/#post-711216</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:36:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hun they are perfect, exactly what I&#8217;m after!! How are you feeling now? Recovery etc? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3c11f59b55eb7552350eefe9d22e9cc</guid>
				<title>karina and Rachel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478919/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:32:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9621d0c88984a148a87fbe606cd29a87</guid>
				<title>karina replied to the topic strapping off! 345 overs Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-345-overs-mr-frati/page/3/#post-711211</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:29:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ya. Can I add you please? I&#8217;m having 310 under next week, worried I have gone to small and yours seem the closest size, everyone seems to go a lot bigger, oops!!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/407 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 11:05:12 by W3 Total Cache
-->