<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kat | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kat128/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kat128/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kat.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:30:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">096c4f16b712d13e9c77ab62ff9c62ba</guid>
				<title>Kat replied to the topic HELP!!  Please!!! in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-70/#post-952697</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Dec 2016 22:41:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello<br />
It&#8217;s been six days since my op and everything has gone really well so far! The staff at the hospital were really lovley ando helpful. Swelling is still quite bad at the moment but it&#8217;s starting to improve. I would say if you have to take time off work 1 week isn&#8217;t enough as walking for long periods is still quite uncomfortable. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">956d99c3bcc6bf4219375ff0d5c7f95b</guid>
				<title>Kat replied to the topic HELP!!  Please!!! in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-70/#post-951588</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Dec 2016 01:22:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kim!<br />
My op is tomorrow and I know how you feel! If you have a meeting with your patient coordinator and surgeon they can tell you about what to expect for the results 🙂 I was nervous about he anesthetic and healing process however after asking  my patient coordinator I felt really reassured x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e33ec4d5c45db1f2da5d81f71a9afefd</guid>
				<title>Kat replied to the topic HELP!!  Please!!! in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-70/#post-951588</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Dec 2016 01:22:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kim!<br />
My op is tomorrow and I know how you feel! If you have a meeting with your patient coordinator and surgeon they can tell you about what to expect for the results 🙂 I was nervous about he anesthetic and healing process however after asking taking to my patient coordinator I felt really reassured x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e7358c77b7e136fe203393ad976867d</guid>
				<title>Kat replied to the topic HELP!!  Please!!! in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-70/#post-951588</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Dec 2016 01:22:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kim!<br />
My op is tomorrow and I know how you feel! If you have a meeting with your patient coordinator and surgeon they can tell you about what to expect for the results 🙂 I was nervous about he anesthetic and healingredients process however after asking taking to my patient coordinator I felt really reassured x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49fa221dfc6adda12cc083df02dce4d6</guid>
				<title>Kat&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1088135/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2016 22:39:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5772f680bba61a2daa8fa26c0352b18e</guid>
				<title>Kat replied to the topic Labiaplasty - Female Surgeons? in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labiaplasty-female-surgeons/#post-946400</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2016 22:30:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello 🙂<br />
Like yourself I had similar reservations around undressing and having such a personal procedure carried out by a male (being 22 I have not had much experience with more intimate examinations). However I have found since first contact with the mya leeds clinic they have been nothing but professional and welcoming. My surgeon is male but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1088134"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labiaplasty-female-surgeons/#post-946400" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a21c163bd4423b79bcec25ad336422fe</guid>
				<title>Kat became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/991744/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2015 20:42:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/148 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 04:46:08 by W3 Total Cache
-->