kat1986 posted an update 13 years, 10 months ago
Hi everyone Ive just joined. I had my initial consultation on Monday and my emotions are all over the place now I plucked up the courage to actually start the ball rolling. Ive wanted a BA since I had my first child in 2008 but I have had a second since then so my poor boobies have suffered I went up to an F cup whilst breastfeeding. I am currently a 32 DD in my left and a 32 c/d in my right. The assymetry really gets me down and it looks so much more obvious now they are not as pert as they once were if you get me! I have an appointment with Helena on 31 Jan so am looking forward to that. I really dont want to go much bigger but Im not sure if thats psossible. Anyone elsehad largish breasts to start with? thanks girls xx
Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.