<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | kate weston | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kate93/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kate93/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for kate weston.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 04:57:31 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee3c32f99f6dcae975bb1c517edc5f46</guid>
				<title>kate weston replied to the topic 250cc hp unders - 4 weeks PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-hp-unders-4-weeks-po/#post-920400</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 18:39:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Nicole! Yeah like you say there&#8217;s not a lot of difference in 25cc so I may just go for the bigger one, but then again don&#8217;t want to look too heavy like you say! It&#8217;s hard! But after seeing yours it&#8217;s reassured me that they don&#8217;t look small but they look natural &amp; fit your frame well! I bet your really happy with yours, they look really&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1046874"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-hp-unders-4-weeks-po/#post-920400" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fc75ee480ac154fe3046ee2a181e314</guid>
				<title>kate weston&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1046818/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 15:31:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b94ebd7a025a2bfca641f94356ec6d4c</guid>
				<title>kate weston replied to the topic 250cc hp unders - 4 weeks PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-hp-unders-4-weeks-po/#post-920356</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 15:26:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kim, that&#8217;s fine! Yes I will! I think I&#8217;m going to leave it to Mr Frati to decide &#x1f648;  but I&#8217;ll post pictures in a week or so! 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4660092cfc5d76d7a5f55b0f8a5b5418</guid>
				<title>kate weston and Nicole are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1046792/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 13:28:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da46d263cc44368afa1f7ef88a0df7e8</guid>
				<title>kate weston replied to the topic 250cc hp unders - 4 weeks PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-hp-unders-4-weeks-po/#post-920343</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 13:05:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Nicole, I hope you don&#8217;t mind that I&#8217;ve added you, I&#8217;m having my op with Mr Frati in London on Friday, so nervous! I have similar stats to you &amp; I also wanted a natural look. Dr Frati has recommended 250/275cc, he&#8217;s ordering both in &amp; om going to decide on the day which size to go for! I just worry that because of my small frame they will look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1046790"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-hp-unders-4-weeks-po/#post-920343" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c484ba6dfe68468cd36bb71fb88bb568</guid>
				<title>kate weston became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019931/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 15:35:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/151 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 06:30:25 by W3 Total Cache
-->