<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kate | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katewright/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katewright/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kate.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:10:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a8721512d7ca7878c005ede25400707</guid>
				<title>Kate started the topic Uplift questions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-questions/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:58:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HI ladies, I want to get a BA but now after reading some stories and seeing some pics I am worried I may need an uplift as well. I REALLY do not want this &#8211; I have serious trouble with scarring I tend to keloid, and I see the incision is being made around the nipple which I am totally against. Also, what is recovery like with an uplift? I have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-993549"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-questions/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ccc4aa8b3e1d5a357fb05f7df606768f</guid>
				<title>Kate replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wont-recommend-mya-to-anyone-disgusted/#post-881941</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:13:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What exactly happened that you are unhappy about Saffy?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfa5219be293c81d1aacc32aa055705f</guid>
				<title>Kate&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/991930/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Dec 2015 15:16:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0867b15b9eae8607fc38d455d5e82c0</guid>
				<title>Kate replied to the topic Post op pics 400cc Hp unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-pics-400cc-hp-unders/#post-881813</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Dec 2015 15:09:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your breasts look amazing! If you don&#8217;t mind me asking, what size were you before the op? Your before pictures look similar to mine right now so I&#8217;m trying to get a idea of what size to go. But yours look really nice 🙂 Hope you continue to have good luck with healing.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9c7aa76cc2d61c64fa11ac017838d9a</guid>
				<title>Kate replied to the topic Information please :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/information-please/#post-881796</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Dec 2015 14:17:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Courtney that was very informative 🙂 I am leaning towards unders, even though the recovery might be tougher. I am just worried it takes me a long time to recover as I have two small kids and my husband won&#8217;t be able to take forever off from work. We don&#8217;t have any family around either as we are military and here for 4 years.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbadbef32f38a5379097379b6fcabaf0</guid>
				<title>Kate replied to the topic Information please :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/information-please/#post-881515</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:43:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you so much, every bit of information helps. What about profiles? Any advice on what to opt for there?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2161ba7df5ab88f185f8ebf9d413b847</guid>
				<title>Kate started the topic Information please :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/information-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:31:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys, I am researching getting a BA and have some questions if you all could be obliged&#8230;<br />
What is the best placement (over or under) and why?<br />
How long is the recovery and how painful is it? &#8211; I have two small kids I need to take care of but my husband will be able to take a week of leave or so.<br />
Where is the incision made and does it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-991327"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/information-please/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91c0fdbfa47a68c0f441eb504d0a650e</guid>
				<title>Kate became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/990890/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Nov 2015 19:50:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/158 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 14:11:36 by W3 Total Cache
-->