<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | katie19m | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katie19m/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katie19m/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for katie19m.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 05:17:50 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c75cd1df56b6ca22afc414fd80936d1</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Jenn3 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/527319/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:04:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf82f25488bc25f02191bac82c3b85e0</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Just uploaded pic!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-uploaded-pic/#post-719405</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2014 20:37:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats! I&#8217;m jell of your new boobies! I think I&#8217;m still gonna ask for 400cc overs  I&#8217;m too scared to ask for smaller incase I loose weight and boobs and I loose weight soo easily aswell!!  Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e738d51be2008700a5ee6e67949d9023</guid>
				<title>katie19m and sophiemarie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/499996/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:59:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3714659a4ef4535798066737d0467d90</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Just uploaded pic!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-uploaded-pic/#post-719353</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:59:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve just added  you Sophie mine have grown loads look at the two pics!!  still want fake boobies tho haha!! Well I&#8217;m currently a 32c well before they grew god knows now maybe the same just fuller I was hoping for a DD/E  with 400cc overs I will have to ask  what the surgeon recommends cos this is just what I  have done research on xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc958891b4e3217f073271b48c28c94</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Just uploaded pic!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-uploaded-pic/#post-719342</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:43:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha bloody typical  isn&#8217;t it haha!!!  I think it&#8217;s  just from trying to gain weight cos I&#8217;m so slim didn&#8217;t want the surgeon to say I was too small for a certain size so been trying to gain weight so much before consultation, I&#8217;ve always been small and I lost alot of shape after breastfeeding too!! It&#8217;s fine hub accepted xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bdcc77261aee2fbbb207d2f67e58855</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Just uploaded pic!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-uploaded-pic/#post-719330</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:03:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In fact there&#8217;s two pics one in white costume from end of November and one in yellow bikini yesterday!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f18ac36828aa40d7e334010e5ca626fb</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Just uploaded pic!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-uploaded-pic/#post-719329</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:02:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah more than fine just accepted xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">325dcaceaa5735be6ebcd58731292401</guid>
				<title>katie19m started the topic Just uploaded pic!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-uploaded-pic/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2014 11:00:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been researching getting my boobs done for ages especially over the past month and wanting to book my consultation once I got back from holiday which was on Monday. My boobs have grown sooo much in the past 6 weeks and now I don&#8217;t know what size to go!! I originally wanted 400cc overs but now with them growing and that would you think that&#8217;s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-499664"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-uploaded-pic/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">409d0889125932f21e5d37a2f4f01a6b</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Traynor&#039;s work! New pictures! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/traynors-work-new-pictures/page/2/#post-711614</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jan 2014 08:31:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">103bf3cec7f8bc817774469206209839</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Whitney are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/479835/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jan 2014 08:11:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7384520f2e644bfe97747d60c4a46856</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Traynor&#039;s work! New pictures! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/traynors-work-new-pictures/page/2/#post-711567</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:02:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pleas can I add! Hoping for dr traynor at Preston eeeek xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed09db05767dd02ba654c666b8c8085d</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Help! With preston hotels in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-preston-hotels/#post-711553</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:31:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have read some really good reviews on dr traynor maybe he will be doing me then eeeek. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d322df4b0c13eb62afa70daaca2c87dd</guid>
				<title>katie19m and LaurenMx are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/479459/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:57:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1419dc48616c78dc5f1c7a607c6e56ad</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Help! With preston hotels in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-preston-hotels/#post-711420</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:00:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Which doctors work at the Preston hospital and where was your consultation?? I live in blackpool so presume Preston is going to be my cloest hospital xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">618df3819eb785639e55bc75cc13de22</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Mothers in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mothers/page/2/#post-711418</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:56:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not so much my mother but my father! Ahhh I haven&#8217;t even told him hahahah he&#8217;p goes Australia In feb for 2months and my consultation next week asking for a late space hoepfully down whilst he&#8217;s away hahah surprise!!! Anyway it is your decision at the end of the day and you have to do what makes your HAPPY!!! Xxxxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">caa6b479924e8e6afe14a34470ccaa6b</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Rachel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478640/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:40:06 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24ebec612e9175a721a0beac805dd35a</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Georgina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478508/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 12:23:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3dcb774c9fce6675b2d6bdc73a9fafc7</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic New and looking for answers in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-and-looking-for-answers/#post-711009</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 12:00:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya do you mind if I add you?! I&#8217;m in the same boat haven&#8217;t made my consultation yet but going to arrange one ASAP and say I  hoping for 400cc overs late space day case and that I can pay on the day if no more than £3300 I, hoping they agree to this price been saving ages don&#8217;t want to wait any longer:-( I don&#8217;t mind paying more  ect it just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-478502"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-and-looking-for-answers/#post-711009" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5eaeecf25efed96920459a203d096813</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Gemma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478353/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2014 08:26:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10a9a535dbcf04b532e74ebce7496aea</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478204/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 22:02:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae367a9c054b9b084afabc7a084cc7ce</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Polina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478179/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:26:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86f4cb9e81dc6ba5e4bcb55776801b61</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Blaire are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478165/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:16:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff8ebc4fe0aeb8449167c1c2db1eb1cf</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Jess Pixie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478155/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:03:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1bed37aa91fc42863a191a7ae298083</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Emma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478153/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 20:56:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec34275df2ba4bd4e7637a95aac2c288</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478144/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 20:36:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10cb98426b519486165eac39ce6980ae</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic CC size!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cc-size-2/#post-710870</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 20:32:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhhh I&#8217;m stuck on this too!! I was certin I just wanted 385cc I&#8217;m currently a 32c hoping that would take me to a d / dd maybe e but after speaking to my friend who had 420 or 460 she can&#8217;t remember and being a 32c her boobs Are massive now a EE /f. Also what have you girls been priced? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a19ada683416c5f5bc9cbe3712ce5543</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Just been measured i couldnt wait any longer! :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-been-measured-i-couldnt-wait-any-longer/page/2/#post-710869</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 20:27:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats please could I add! I&#8217;m so new too this. What does overs and unders mean?? Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92ad4edd806ffd70ccbf8bf4a8b8275e</guid>
				<title>katie19m and Leonie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478136/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 20:19:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d75b22198c711f4dba5b665916f7363</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic help girlies!!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-girlies-3/#post-710847</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:58:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m about that same as you, slim build 7.5stone, 32c after my daughter, hoping for 385cc implants to take me to a d/Dd/e Currently have 3200 saved gonna make a appointment ASAP ask for a late date day case witha friend recommenedation and that I can pay on the day if no more than 3300 I&#8217;m hoping I can get it at this price I can&#8217;t wait any longer&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-478101"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-girlies-3/#post-710847" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a25d4ecf94a45190cce0b0b2062fb6a1</guid>
				<title>katie19m changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/478098/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:51:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f3fa042a55d61cf1a52e2477bfdd021</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic strapping off! 345 overs Mr Frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-345-overs-mr-frati/page/2/#post-710843</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:45:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pleas can I add thinking of same size and surgeon xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bea3d6894a6e098d6fbf385ae9168f4</guid>
				<title>katie19m replied to the topic Help help help PLEASE in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-help-help-please/#post-710841</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:43:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Rahhhh i hoestly wouldnt have breastfed for so long if i knew they would end Up like this!!! Congrats btw!! Thanks so much girls I just literally can&#8217;t cope with it feel so shitty:-(( im just gonna say 385cc id like to be a D but i honestly dont care anything will be bigger and fuller than theese!! so funny I must of made this account whn I was 19&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-478087"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-help-help-please/#post-710841" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd3c58c1f94fbb299a11adc810b87ce5</guid>
				<title>katie19m started the topic Help help help PLEASE in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-help-help-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:30:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okays this is it iI am at bringing point I CANNOT cope with looking like a 12 year old boy after having my daughter anymore! I&#8217;m currently a 32c but not very full at all since I breast fed, with a few stretch marks aswell, absolutely hate my breasts and have decided I cannot put this off any longer, i have been saving for so long now but i am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-478079"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-help-help-please/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47b71bc2db0a708abecf6ca1a208d99f</guid>
				<title>katie19m became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/185757/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:01:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/355 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 06:20:40 by W3 Total Cache
-->