<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Katie Koo | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katiecleugh/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katiecleugh/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Katie Koo.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:08:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">051bd664332d199513568efe5c7e9ce7</guid>
				<title>Katie Koo replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-non-mya-patients/#post-1095730</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Mar 2018 15:16:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked in with Nuffield on Thursday for an uplift and augmentation! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b679bd3453c291ac38bbe6685302c09d</guid>
				<title>Katie Koo replied to the topic Told i need uplift think I&#039;m going to leave it in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/told-i-need-uplift-think-im-going-to-leave-it/#post-1095726</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Mar 2018 15:12:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ellie I am having an uplift and implant done at the same time at my local Nuffield so it is possible, I&#8217;d seek a second opinion if I were you xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1f59c64bcb5caccca40d8b1870f16a2</guid>
				<title>Katie Koo replied to the topic Any March op’s need a boob friends in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-march-ops-need-a-boob-friends/#post-1094668</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 10:18:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girlies!<br />
My op is 8th March! I’m so excited, I’m not with mya but would love to be added to the March WhatsApp group! Who do I need to friend request to get me into it?<br />
Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b29a4239c1f83e28021c9c93d4e7d6c</guid>
				<title>Katie Koo became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1288521/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 20:09:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/146 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 19:42:18 by W3 Total Cache
-->