<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Katiejane | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katiejane/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katiejane/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Katiejane.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 21:30:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76a0211d9db53157c8c1485e871a11b8</guid>
				<title>Katiejane replied to the topic 6 weeks post op hair styling. Any advice welcome... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-hair-styling-any-advice-welcome/#post-1277273</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Sep 2018 11:33:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have no pain and I&#8217;m raising my arms above my head no bother.  Thanks for your advice girls. Hope your all happy with your boobs and enjoying your recovery x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5120ac14bbbf57e31d4e7f117ba880fb</guid>
				<title>Katiejane replied to the topic 6 weeks post op hair styling. Any advice welcome... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-hair-styling-any-advice-welcome/#post-1277272</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Sep 2018 11:32:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6 weeks post op and they are alot softer than 2 weeks. Mine were still pretty hard and under my chin at 2 weeks. Don&#8217;t worry, it just takes time x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a084058fa7fdf8e812b9838096a1034</guid>
				<title>Katiejane&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1424235/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2018 18:46:08 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07ddf5c35cb20130a2b8537b7e996b0d</guid>
				<title>Katiejane started the topic 6 weeks post op hair styling. Any advice welcome... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-hair-styling-any-advice-welcome/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2018 18:38:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi All, i am exactly 6 weeks post op, had a good recovery so far. My mum and partner have been washing my hair for me as my nurse advised that they prefer for you not to style your hair with the hair dryer yourself for a while post op. How long did people wait to wash and style their own hair? I have shoulder length hair so on average takes&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1424234"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-hair-styling-any-advice-welcome/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7d18e4dbf8b0ae1e193dcfbcb3abfe7</guid>
				<title>Katiejane replied to the topic How to tell work in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-to-tell-work-2/#post-1277232</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2018 18:30:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I would suggest that you advise your boss that you are having elective, intrusive surgery, which is the reason behind your annual leave and that on your return, due to the nature of your surgery, you may need to alter your duties for a fixed period. I would suggest that you visit your GP before you return to work and request a sick note&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1424232"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-to-tell-work-2/#post-1277232" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c2051ee8fde61f95c87c8eee5875205</guid>
				<title>Katiejane replied to the topic 300cc overs. Mr Netri in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-overs-mr-netri/#post-1276557</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:01:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Katie, I had 345 cc unders on 20th July with Mr Netri. He chose the size and I couldn&#8217;t be happier. They are perfect and exactly what I wanted, I&#8217;m so glad I trusted his judgement. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ef8df4bec344f4f1381a1f09d06574d</guid>
				<title>Katiejane replied to the topic 5ft6 &#38; approx 8.5 stone - is anyone similar stats to me and if so what size cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft6-approx-8-5-stone-is-anyone-similar-stats-to-me-and-if-so-what-size-cc/#post-1276171</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Aug 2018 19:17:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, we are identical stats. I am 5ft6 and 8.5 stone. I measured at a 32B (more like an A) post op and had 345 cc unders high profile. I had Mr Netri and because of my small frame and lack of breast tissue he would not allow me to go any bigger. So glad I went with his suggestion, I am 5 weeks post op and couldn&#8217;t be happier.  I could cry everytime&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1422720"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft6-approx-8-5-stone-is-anyone-similar-stats-to-me-and-if-so-what-size-cc/#post-1276171" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c79123fa4240e782bc82c843750d9252</guid>
				<title>Katiejane replied to the topic 5ft6 &#38; approx 8.5 stone - is anyone similar stats to me and if so what size cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft6-approx-8-5-stone-is-anyone-similar-stats-to-me-and-if-so-what-size-cc/#post-1276171</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Aug 2018 19:17:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, sounds like we are pretty much identical stats. I measured at a 32B (more like an A) post op and had 345 cc unders. I had Mr Netri and because of my small frame and lack of breast tissue he would not allow me to go any bigger. So glad I went with his suggestion, I am 5 weeks post op and couldn&#8217;t be happier.  I could cry everytime I look in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1422719"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft6-approx-8-5-stone-is-anyone-similar-stats-to-me-and-if-so-what-size-cc/#post-1276171" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5ecf087f348a154bff93fe21eba06e3</guid>
				<title>Katiejane replied to the topic 5 weeks post op. 350cc HP unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-weeks-post-op-350cc-hp-unders/#post-1276170</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Aug 2018 19:11:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, i am 5 weeks post op and feel back to myself again. I had 345 hp unders. The first couple of weeks I didn&#8217;t think i would ever feel normal again but I was back to work after 2 weeks and starting to get back to normal. I haven&#8217;t started driving yet, that will be my task this week. My nurse said as long as you can do an emergency stop you are ok&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1422718"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-weeks-post-op-350cc-hp-unders/#post-1276170" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7202dd15cab2aee3818c31a5657e19e0</guid>
				<title>Katiejane replied to the topic Have been on for a while x update in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/have-been-on-for-a-while-x-update/#post-1149463</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Apr 2018 15:32:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great. I am considering 340cc high profile unders. I&#8217;m currently 32b (wouldn&#8217;t say i fill the cups) and weigh approx 8 stone, wearing size 6 tops. Iv looked at your stats, what size did you end up going for?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85a2057a69249f936b408c2a00fe5935</guid>
				<title>Katiejane&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1276744/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jan 2018 19:53:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89cac52ba2553f9f1655d2f691e67a0a</guid>
				<title>Katiejane and Gen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1265610/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2017 21:28:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbac06c8314d458aa3df57563fa7f4b5</guid>
				<title>Katiejane and kirsty are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1262018/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2017 22:24:06 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb5b560a07c465f1f631af106c431fb7</guid>
				<title>Katiejane and Kerry are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1261619/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:30:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0abb1835f512e0caac7fb87d3308f203</guid>
				<title>Katiejane and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1261606/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:20:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78b41aab88098ea650f66afe4ccdade3</guid>
				<title>Katiejane started the topic 340 cc high profile unders, pictures/advice welcome!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/340-cc-high-profile-unders-picturesadvice-welcome/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 19:54:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have had a consultation with both Mr Madhi and Mr Netri. Mahdi suggested 340 cc high profile unders and Mr Netri 345 cc full unders. I felt like Mahdi got what I wanted straight away but Mr Netri had a better bed side manner and all the time in the world for me. I am 5´6 just over 8 stone, very small frame up top wearing a size 6 top. I love&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1261586"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/340-cc-high-profile-unders-picturesadvice-welcome/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c122d84b151b32e3680bf85155d26036</guid>
				<title>Katiejane became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1261578/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 19:20:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/220 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 00:00:40 by W3 Total Cache
-->