<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | katiewhite23 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katiewhite23/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katiewhite23/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for katiewhite23.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 06:19:07 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34d1d5c48c3abf6dbc5f91355fe75616</guid>
				<title>katiewhite23 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/187381/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:37:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df01476ce47caeb79372170230e8ddc9</guid>
				<title>katiewhite23 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/186803/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:57:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4deeadc29376e7250b307902b868bb75</guid>
				<title>katiewhite23 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/186748/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:12:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8ccc554230d04b3244d167aed90b388</guid>
				<title>katiewhite23 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/186744/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:04:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30c36169865604cc5d73037379f8aa6a</guid>
				<title>katiewhite23 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/186650/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:05:29 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40b6963a3f67f26b0c54390f6708d49d</guid>
				<title>katiewhite23 posted an update: Hi I have booked my surgery with mr traynor for July. How is [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/186622/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:22:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I have booked my surgery with mr traynor for July. How is he? And I am having 460 over the muscle and I am a size 10 quite broad will these look too big? I am 5 ft 6 need help!! Mr traynor laughed a bit at my consultation is that just his humour?. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3b466d3c6f1b1f5cf2fa01701d8d723</guid>
				<title>katiewhite23 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/186620/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:18:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/138 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 09:07:12 by W3 Total Cache
-->