<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | katrina2908 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katrina2908/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katrina2908/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for katrina2908.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 18:48:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4627e861c83bf72f3add56751450262e</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and geminirosesmith are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/272121/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:54:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d3fa2da7ff7ddb59aa898c889d46ff4</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic I will not add you if you carn&#039;t be bothered to message first! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-will-not-add-you-if-you-carnt-be-bothered-to-message-first/#post-605900</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:28:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Exactly hun I have posted this before but I&#8217;m still getting requests without a message first!.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab41644f05ff1d3422808aa899937e1b</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and katiebrad are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/270390/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:01:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3da38f4fa0e2d8ffab9ac6cab8e115a5</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and ChelsieWorley. are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/269798/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:14:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99f0d7bd03d1188fd621913ff2293e7b</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic To High Profile or not to High Profile?! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/to-high-profile-or-not-to-high-profile/page/2/#post-605310</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:35:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun i had 340 xtra high profile unders if you want to add me.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85ff5dc89c7002a2e3240f5eb9503b3b</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 started the topic 11 days PO pics uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-days-po-pics-uploaded/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Nov 2012 19:44:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my scar dressings off on tuesday and only just getting round to uploading them. Please send me a message first before friend request.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5216196d759f7e31fd1f34d577278ec8</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and Philippa123 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/267323/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:32:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30a14977b15b2d49c1ff564822e3ef4d</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/267284/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:11:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bb679c17ef87061fb5ec9487e9b4425</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and Holly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/265565/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Nov 2012 18:16:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35cfa0db7b214fb0c445e60cc5dd9cd8</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and Becky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/264892/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Nov 2012 06:31:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">976984521de3b4542cc5c6c7580d2013</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and charlenexx are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/264733/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Nov 2012 13:38:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea5ccc54e7b2ecfd6c722275eb6153d4</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic 4 days post op pics loaded 340 tsx Natrelles in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-pics-loaded-340-tsx-natrelles/#post-602953</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:30:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou I&#8217;m well impressed with them.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fe33d214ba763402c9fe2c2c6ec618f</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and LauraJames are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/264382/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:34:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93f9154effc4f7cb53d9d38bc065105d</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and lynseygibz are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/264351/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:51:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90b7d1fb93846b157feb87b8681f5fb1</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and emztee are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/264349/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:49:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">301d0f04abc55b48528c218ab7486a43</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic 4 days post op pics loaded 340 tsx Natrelles in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-pics-loaded-340-tsx-natrelles/#post-602854</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:48:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies ye no problem I have sent you all friend requests.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5630b63f6d69cd6b7a4bb91e9be8311</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 posted an update: If you want to add me as a friend then please message me first!.x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/264342/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:41:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you want to add me as a friend then please message me first!.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92a480367e0691410163fb80c63a6471</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and hayley92 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/264242/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Oct 2012 23:06:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f954c51359a2803117d748a1aebad2f6</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 started the topic 4 days post op pics loaded 340 tsx Natrelles in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-pics-loaded-340-tsx-natrelles/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:20:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone I had my tapes off today and sooooo happy with the results so far, obviously still swallon but my right one seems to be settling already. fI you would like to see my pics please message first with a [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6c16a18b8fc34797cb90a2b298f5b51</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic 340tsx Natrelle unders 26/10/12 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/340tsx-natrelle-unders-261012/#post-602339</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Oct 2012 15:52:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi kirsty ye thats fine to add me as a friend and i will get pics on as soon as possible it will probably be wednesday.x<br />
miss Holly I also will be glad to get the tapes off lol dying to see them in all their glory.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a77d14af7674f9c5b2e490348a94acdc</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 started the topic 340tsx Natrelle unders 26/10/12 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/340tsx-natrelle-unders-261012/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Oct 2012 12:10:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I arrived at Doncaster Parkhill with my husband for about 3:50pm and was shown to my room straight away, waiting for me on my bed was a personalised letter which was lovely and also a  posh gift set of bath and [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4bd3633f18a7747a2c695d692dcff03</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 started the topic OMG Boobie Day tomorrow!!!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/omg-boobie-day-tomorrow/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:18:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Carn&#8217;t believe its my turn tomorrow to join the boobie club, work rang me today to say I had to go into work an hour early because they have arrange to cook me a full english breakfast because I&#8217;m not aloud to eat [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97a3e6c9073cf29a2f40d00a18904985</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic prices/deposit in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pricesdeposit/#post-601954</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:08:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun I am having my BA tomorrow with Kazzazi, I didnt go through MYA instead I went direct with Parkhill Doncaster i&#8217;ve paid £3960 for Soft touch Natrelles didnt need a deposit and balance wasn&#8217;t due untill 10  [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5ebcb886da793c20da504e3fa98f6dd</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/260446/#acomment-261676</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:48:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun what time you got to be there? I&#8217;ve got to book in at 4 then my op is at 5.x</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/locket5/" rel="nofollow ugc">locket5</a> posted an update Op on Friday&#8230;&#8230;.bricking it is an understatement!! Gulp! 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">756aae58fdb627107959b4dfcbc208c9</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic New pics - Natrelle 340cc TSX with Mr Kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-natrelle-340cc-tsx-with-mr-kazzazi/page/2/#post-601627</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:47:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun could i have a look at your pics please i&#8217;m having the same implants on friday.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ab77cd16d9b197c7bbdfaff1b714d68</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic PICS UP! 340 CC OVERS MR SINGH in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-up-340-cc-overs-mr-singh/#post-601625</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:40:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun can I have alook please I&#8217;m having 340 natrelle soft touch on friday.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4e08467957e762c45c1f8d2666c9169</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic 26th Oct- Starting to get really scared I won&#039;t wake up in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-oct-starting-to-get-really-scared-i-wont-wake-up/#post-601620</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:02:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun I have been exactly the same as you but now I think to myself if the worst comes to the worst and I dont wake up I wont know anything about it anyways lol. You will be fine honest hun dont worry yourself 2 [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae61cf9c7b4c695f91df5ae1b7c5c2f1</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic Price?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/price-5/#post-601614</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:33:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun I have gone direct with parkhill doncaster instead of going through mya and I am paying 3960  for natrelle soft touch and ii&#8217;m stopping over night!.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">260827afd340068034d868de3cc0e666</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and locket5 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/260440/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:57:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6931180b9c48f9c4516b60287d1c0266</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic 1 week today whoopwhoop in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-week-today-whoopwhoop/#post-600920</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:02:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi lacey I&#8217;m currently a 32a  5ft 7  size 8-10and i&#8217;m hoping for a nice full d cup. Good luck with your op its like waiting for crimbo lol.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d584bbf21cd7120aec4ddd9d33db0eed</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic 1 week today whoopwhoop in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-week-today-whoopwhoop/#post-600785</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:24:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know hun carnt bloody wait to say goodbye to my overfilled padded bra&#8217;s. what size you having.x.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f65e389e2f32f10711fbf754d37e8d0a</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 started the topic 1 week today whoopwhoop in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-week-today-whoopwhoop/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Oct 2012 06:38:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Having 340 tsx Natrelle unders a week today sooooooo excited now. Anybody else having Ba with Kazzazi aon the 26th?.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6a94b52675dacb6b811ee116ce217ca</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 replied to the topic 340 / 375 cc unders help!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/340-375-cc-unders-help/#post-600567</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:36:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun I&#8217;m 5ft 7 a 30-32a and I&#8217;m having 340 soft touch xtra full implant unders (340tsx )on the 26th of October and I will get a D-DD, so you should get the size you want.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8214d1484727b18f255a610ad8205d59</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 posted an update in the group Mr Kazzazi&#39;s Girls!: My op date and time came through the post today for the 26th [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/251923/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:59:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My op date and time came through the post today for the 26th October at 16:00, surgery is booked for 17:00. Getting a little nervous now.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e50925a3a3366534a0ae068316b15ea</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/245286/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:58:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a9123eea81f61525523ed22246fdb73</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/243310/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:06:08 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04aadffd8f9fddd95e815a6d48727bc1</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/243203/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:48:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e2a32bf1f4a916a9e5db7c1223068b9</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 joined the group Mr Kazzazi&#39;s Girls!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/243201/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:28:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1361dc5beddc9b277044b4b684050d07</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/242539/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:54:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f35d69168168cd11e6767884e081d06f</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/241485/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Aug 2012 10:23:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">576202319d101ce7b0792e5ebf86ccc2</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 posted an update: Hi all I'm having my BA done with Dr Kazzazi at Parkhill on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/237777/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Aug 2012 11:00:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all I&#8217;m having my BA done with Dr Kazzazi at Parkhill on the 26th of October after breast feeding 3 children I have been left with 34a-b boobs which were a nice C cup back in the day. I&#8217;m 5ft 8in 9 and a half stone and a size 8-10. When I had my consultation Kazzazi advised I go for 325 Mentor High, as I had not been looking at this implant and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-237777"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/237777/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bb68d637ba511335b6152d811b15534</guid>
				<title>katrina2908 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/237769/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Aug 2012 09:59:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/375 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 20:13:56 by W3 Total Cache
-->