<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Katrina | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katrina84/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/katrina84/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Katrina.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 07:28:30 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4305c26032b7a44101b23c0023f701f6</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Unders and Cleavage etc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-and-cleavage-etc/#post-847027</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jun 2015 05:50:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Personally, I didn&#8217;t have a choice&#8230;my surgeon chose unders for me possibly due to lack of breast tissue and to hold them higher as my skin had deflated a little following child birth. I am glad I trusted him and at 7 week post op (despite earlier worries) I am happy with the size and shape. Slowly my gap has closed&#8230;.not fully but I had a gap&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-939192"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-and-cleavage-etc/#post-847027" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b878d935baae280dd1ac8bfced65b22</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Sleeping on side??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-on-side-6/#post-847026</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jun 2015 05:45:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Amber. After my 1 week check, the nurse said I was ok to lie flatter than the initial upright position and after about a week I started waking up theough the night on my side. So i started sleeping on my side using a v pillow to protect my boobs. I would say after at least a week when the majority of the swelling has gone and as long as you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-939191"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-on-side-6/#post-847026" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a635dae4cc90f696836ccccaa7a84b4</guid>
				<title>Katrina started the topic Been measured and pleasantly surprised! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-measured-and-pleasantly-surprised/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 May 2015 08:14:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls</p>
<p>Just a quick update. I am 7 weeks post op and finally went to get measured the other day. I was so nervous and very cautious about where to go due to hearing some horror stories, mainly about M&amp;S staff being rude to implant girls and causing a great deal of upset.</p>
<p>Well, I had never been measured before and used to wear heavily padded&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-938834"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-measured-and-pleasantly-surprised/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">320f6746293208e2b60f3bb9937bf389</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic What size would I be a 34b with 350cc hp unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-size-would-i-go-from-a-34b-with-350cc-hp-unders-with-dr-kazzazi/#post-846410</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 May 2015 16:23:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 350hp unders with kazzazi from a 34A/34B. I am nearly 7 weeks post op and measuring a 32E/34DD if that helps. They do look smaller than they measure though and Kazzazi actually told me I would not be a DD more like a big C or normal D which is how they look. So he underestimated in regards to actual bra sizing but was spot on in how they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-937591"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-size-would-i-go-from-a-34b-with-350cc-hp-unders-with-dr-kazzazi/#post-846410" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e079197b6c2e4575427c11e9a02f0cd5</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic What a change in mya! Angry! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-a-change-in-mya-angry/#post-845685</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2015 20:11:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/megbony/' rel="nofollow ugc">@megbony</a> I am so sorry to hear of your experience and I would recommend making an appointment to speak with the clinic Manager to voice your concerns, as it is in their interest for you to be happy and healthy following your op. It may be this nurse needs speaking to but if no one makes sure their experience of the nurse is heard then MYA won&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-936312"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-a-change-in-mya-angry/#post-845685" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbb98553395230b2146f9f9ae682216b</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Bra size! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-size-12/#post-843906</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 19:37:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/georgiak/' rel="nofollow ugc">@georgiak</a> That&#8217;s good that u got your appt moved forward. 1st thing I am going to do after is have a nice soak in the bath. As for the sizing&#8230;.another reason I have decided to wait is I noticed I still have quite a bit of side boob which I think resulted in a slightly bigger cup size to cover it. When they drop I think my cup size may be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-934035"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-size-12/#post-843906" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59cf68e24da7e1a5a1a435e555b2585b</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Bra size! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-size-12/#post-843800</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2015 21:06:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/georgiak/' rel="nofollow ugc">@georgiak</a> I have done exactly the same thing however I am going to take them back&#8230;.for me, it was an impulse buy and i figure we can&#8217;t wear them yet anyway so I may as well take them back while I can and wait for the nurses sign off&#8230;..what are we like hehe. Out of interest what size have you been measured at? I was a 32E but the bras I wanted&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-933835"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-size-12/#post-843800" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9aa27dfdaf39b46813dcc1f0b126d58</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 30 F !! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/30-f/#post-843576</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 May 2015 16:49:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/georgiajohnson1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@georgiajohnson1</a> They look amazingly natural. Congrats&#8230;.can&#8217;t wait til mine settle and I get signed off to wear bras again 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca69609db9103f248710b29fa3c51128</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 350 cc pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-cc-pics/#post-843390</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 May 2015 10:09:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gina1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gina1</a> They look fab already. &#8230;congrats x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68e4a73747d96bdb5871cf28b09a95bb</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 26 days po....bra shopping (naughty I know) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-bra-shopping-naughty-i-know/#post-842643</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 14:53:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought I would only be a D at the most. Surgeon said big C small D so I am really happy so far. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2a484aa11fe1676183247eb2782f91b</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic incisions at 26 days in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incisions-at-26-days/#post-842642</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 14:51:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank ypu Rhian and it is&#8230;.around 24 hours post op&#8230;I thought they would never feel part of me but they really do now and they change so much. Just waiting for mine to soften more and wear bras so I can push them together and see what cleavage I can get lol x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc8fd6080317a82c51fd13e9131fba82</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic incisions 25days po in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incisions-25days-po/#post-842628</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 13:39:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rhianlou88/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rhianlou88</a> Wow&#8230;.your incisions look amazing and hardly noticeable at all&#8230;..mine seem to be taking a bit longer although there is no pain and given I am a smoker, it&#8217;s understate I guess. Congrats though hun x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">adf814bcce5a77e5177f6124474f42df</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Feeling a bit down (Family)... any other girls? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-a-bit-down-family-any-other-girls/#post-842627</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 13:36:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I read this, I tried to think how I may react if my son ever wanted any form of cosmetic surgery when he is older (don&#8217;t have a daughter) and I could imagine myself saying all the things a typical parent does &#8216;you&#8217;re perfect the way you are&#8217; etc and I would feel a little upset I guess. Then I asked myself why and the reason for me would&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-931795"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-a-bit-down-family-any-other-girls/#post-842627" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a011dd402e7b762141f33ea5c7deeb7a</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic incisions at 26 days in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incisions-at-26-days/#post-842617</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 13:14:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Right incision&#8230;.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca6ebdf4682115699e9267e8ab15d337</guid>
				<title>Katrina started the topic incisions at 26 days in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incisions-at-26-days/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 13:13:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For the past week I have totally forgot about my incisions. The area has caused no pain or irritation. I am hoping the incisuons are now at the final stages of healing and no more risk of infection. X pics attached</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">238ce1cb27c8bfb1abaabad6085ee071</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 26 days po....bra shopping (naughty I know) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-bra-shopping-naughty-i-know/#post-842610</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 13:02:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is it bad that I am so tempted to go to Debenhams right now&#8230;.haha&#8230;.I will save that for another week though. It really cheered me up as I thought I was only a C size D at the most. 🙂  The cropping saga is so annoying&#8230;I cropped a pic so much and it still wouldn&#8217;t accept it lol x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0832f02311cf556ee8608274b21890e</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 26 days po....bra shopping (naughty I know) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-bra-shopping-naughty-i-know/#post-842606</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 12:55:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ed867342082f2b19e5f8baf8caa9bc0</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 26 days po....bra shopping (naughty I know) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-bra-shopping-naughty-i-know/#post-842603</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 12:53:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Final try&#8230;.lol x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">314606ac2e7eda53c1dc87c876025ce3</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 26 days po....bra shopping (naughty I know) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-bra-shopping-naughty-i-know/#post-842600</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 12:50:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Rhian&#8230;.I was in Next buying a gift for someone and couldn&#8217;t help treating myself haha. It&#8217;s a shame they didn&#8217;t have 32E as I think that would fit better and the lady in store agreed but I loved the bras so much I bought them. Felt like such a novelty haha. I will try attach the other now after resizing. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce58e86cd87ed3336120fc387a824cc2</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 26 days po....bra shopping (naughty I know) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-bra-shopping-naughty-i-know/#post-842590</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 12:21:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok&#8230;.having trouble uploading&#8230;..I will put them on my profile x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7026068d36b209dec81b6369f067d849</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 26 days po....bra shopping (naughty I know) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-bra-shopping-naughty-i-know/#post-842589</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 12:21:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here is another&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e709119b88d7948d7c97dcf2a4f460a7</guid>
				<title>Katrina started the topic 26 days po....bra shopping (naughty I know) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-bra-shopping-naughty-i-know/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 12:20:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well I couldn&#8217;t help myself today when I saw all the pretty bras. My intention was to get a cheeky measuring but didn&#8217;t know the store I was in did this by trying them on. I went with it and so glad I did. I was measured at 34DD or 32E but they didn&#8217;t do 32E in the bras I liked. I was shocked but in a good way so just thought I would share pics&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-931728"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26-days-po-bra-shopping-naughty-i-know/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">168ba28102682c11e9808ffe0b998dea</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 350cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-5/#post-842439</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2015 19:57:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emmaluigi/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emmaluigi</a> I think they will be fine although I know some girls strangely end up bigger than others so maybe get a 34DD too or at least a stretchy medium sized sports bra. With the size changes during recovery with swelling and dropping etc, I found the medium sized sports bras and Macom the best fit. <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gina92/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gina92</a> I have accepted x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83e85a0ad51a48df8910849cd1b8eac6</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 350cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-5/#post-842413</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2015 18:22:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emmaluigi/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emmaluigi</a> Hi Emma. I had 350cc high profile partials from a 32B/34A. 5ft7 size 6-8 and around 8 and a half stone 3 and a half weeks ago. I also bought a 34 Macom and whilst the banding got a little loose at the bottom, it&#8217;s been perfect,  as it doesn&#8217;t rub my incisions. I bought some medium and large sports bras however medium is the best fit for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-931449"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-5/#post-842413" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2979eb370fb61757c148b537915b67f</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic POD5 ...my struggle with recovery.. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod5-my-struggle-with-recovery/page/2/#post-842390</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2015 16:27:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/heidianne14/' rel="nofollow ugc">@heidianne14</a> &#8230;you&#8217;re welcome and glad if it helps. The good times last way longer than the bad&#8230;.I am 3 and half weeks post op and love seeing how they change&#8230;.getting a bit of boob greed but won&#8217;t be acting on it as what I have is so much better than what I had. Good luck for your op and I hope you have a quick recovery x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd8d00bd2a582f961e9c8e1593af475c</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic POD5 ...my struggle with recovery.. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod5-my-struggle-with-recovery/page/2/#post-842261</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 May 2015 23:56:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/dannihan/' rel="nofollow ugc">@dannihan</a> Good Luck for your op, hope all goes well and try not to despair in first few days, it gets so much better. I didn&#8217;t feel any pain really, it was discomfort and being a bit helpless I guess. I just wrote this post to prepare others so they know this feeling is normal as all I kept reading was how easy everyone else was finding it which&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-931149"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod5-my-struggle-with-recovery/page/2/#post-842261" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f154596aee9fa6fc7d18cd194a258767</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Wish I had  of gone bigger, no change in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wish-i-had-of-gone-bigger-no-change/page/2/#post-841864</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2015 07:48:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/megbony/' rel="nofollow ugc">@megbony</a> Hi hun&#8230;.mine are very similar to yours and I had the same question from some work colleagues (it eventually got around everyone I had gone for surgery). It got me really down at first and when I look at them in clothes, I do think&#8230;jeez, they look the same size. What I failed to consider though is that they look the same size as when I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-930437"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wish-i-had-of-gone-bigger-no-change/page/2/#post-841864" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">918bfcbf10d1ad177845382228cac073</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic POD7 questions/journey in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod7-questionsjourney/#post-841861</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2015 07:37:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laura180291/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laura180291</a> Congratulations hun! I am 3 weeks post op and at my 1 week check, my strapping was removed and although my incision strips were replaced, I was told I could remove them 4 days later and have my first shower. I think it depends on how quick they have healed as to when the strips are removed and not replaced so don&#8217;t worry, the nurse&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-930434"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod7-questionsjourney/#post-841861" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b368c2f7647a364e14e28afa41dd28f7</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Today is the day!!! Ahhh excited in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-ahhh-excited/#post-841857</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2015 07:26:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e525899bb8edd443d7b3a8fb9547e60</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 5 days post op,should have gone bigger! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-post-opshould-have-gone-bigger/#post-841804</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 19:38:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gina92/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gina92</a> you&#8217;re welcome and it makes me smile knowing that you feel better and more positive 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0e5518e1e83a1c6c28470cd8b76ad42</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 5 days post op,should have gone bigger! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-post-opshould-have-gone-bigger/#post-841761</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 16:30:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gina92/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gina92</a> I would just say what everyone else does which is to give them time and when you&#8217;re feeling depressed over size&#8230;.look at your before pics. I felt mine weren&#8217;t big at all and hadn&#8217;t changed much&#8230;.more so cos everyone at work was like&#8230;where are they&#8230;.but then when I think about it&#8230;.I wore heavily padded bra&#8217;s and now I have to wear&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-930151"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-post-opshould-have-gone-bigger/#post-841761" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc950cd6f00ef68e625ea5312ee5f09a</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 3weeks po in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3weeks-po/#post-841734</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2015 12:52:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/georgiak/' rel="nofollow ugc">@georgiak</a> If you have a local TK Maxx go have a browse. I got another one yesterday and always go for ones with strap adjustments&#8230;.I love the NewBalance one and bought a size medium which is just right for daytime but got a different sports bra (lola  branded) in small for night time to get more support when lying down. Hope u find one soon. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72a2a760c0eb57f0fb82ca7a448ba648</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 3weeks po in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3weeks-po/#post-841310</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:51:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Primark* I meant x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c17f12c783633a5f3ae6badc86cc8fe2</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 3weeks po in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3weeks-po/#post-841309</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:50:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/georgiak/' rel="nofollow ugc">@georgiak</a> haha&#8230;.one of mine has started to move a bit so I think given time, they will be a bit more bouncy so to speak lol. I am the same with my Macom&#8230;.I like to wear it on a night but not easy to conceal under clothes when it is warm out. I got a New Balance one from TK Maxx for £10 (on my pics) and it is so comfy I keep handwashing it so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-929328"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3weeks-po/#post-841309" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58540ff7ad3b70e7e5468873ed8e1da6</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 3weeks po in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3weeks-po/#post-841290</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 18:37:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They are looking good Georgia and I have been thinking the same about movement. You have a great cleavage with yours already &#8230;. I am hoping mine move closer together :-/ still happy though x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d370c5a736092af91cd1ffee1bf206c</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic More in love everyday! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-in-love-everyday/#post-841263</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:42:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great&#8230;..I am nearly 3 week post op and they are softening more and more each day. Can&#8217;t wait until I can officially get measured x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a15f4572053c443a89848e450adf9fd7</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Brusing! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/brusing-2/#post-840858</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:51:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies&#8230;.I still have bruising on my left and it is a bit more tender than the other mainly at the top. My right one is much softer now and really relaxing so my guess would be it is normal. I am growing to like them more and more each day however ocassionally I look and think they look small &#8230; then I look at my before pic and think maybe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-928406"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/brusing-2/#post-840858" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">183c1a57d8347d8bfa3f65a668e99885</guid>
				<title>Katrina started the topic Lump concerns in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lump-concerns/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:15:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok, so I will try explain this as best I can in the hope someone has had this before and it turned out normal.</p>
<p>At my 1 week check with the nurse, she noticed a hard lump on the top of my left boob and expressed a little concern and asked if it was there prior to the surgery. </p>
<p>I explained at certain times of the month, I did have a particular&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-927413"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lump-concerns/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a1e9a8d4b5c811bf8d37acaac623d6c</guid>
				<title>Katrina and Jen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/926620/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 19:21:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42b1ed5c9acc50cdea44a5264355f3f6</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Incision panic....can they rip open? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incision-panic-can-they-rip-open/page/2/#post-840093</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 18:15:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ness318/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ness318</a> That&#8217;s exactly how I felt but feeling much better now. However whenever I am bra less or if I touch the areas that are still numb I get a bit of a queasy feeling still. Glad to hear you are fine now too&#8230;.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7298a23c60b210424f8a9fc93899b4cd</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 2 weeks post opp 450cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-post-opp-450cc/#post-840090</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 18:12:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ruby-s/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ruby-s</a> Congrats &#8230; they look awesome. I asked my nurse at my 1 week appt when I could stop sleeping upright and she said the next week when I was 2 week post op. Last night was my first night lying flat and despite waking each time my body tried to turn on my side&#8230;the sleep was bliss and I had no morning boob. I was a bit worried my new boobs&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-926599"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-post-opp-450cc/#post-840090" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3ff320307c4790e160852d186d8e2be</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 2 weeks today in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-today-15/#post-840089</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 18:07:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great&#8230;.looks as though you got a nice cleavage with yours already&#8230;..I am hoping mine get a little closer. Congrats x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">979d88f019f647702603dc6e39f70fde</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 3 &#38; 1/2 weeks post-op :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-12-weeks-post-op/#post-840088</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 18:06:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab&#8230;.not surprised you are chuffed with them. Congrats x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e416df6ca822ed3cbfa53187428e5c9</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic 3 week po in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-week-po-2/#post-840086</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 18:01:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/danielle30/' rel="nofollow ugc">@danielle30</a> They look great&#8230;..the left looks as though it hasn&#8217;t dropped yet but from what I have seen on here it is totally normal for 1 to heal quicker than the other. My nurse told me to think of them as sisters rather than twins&#8230;..they react differently to trauma however they will both physically heal the same if that makes sense. Can&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-926595"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-week-po-2/#post-840086" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea2ea63d269d6c04609b81cbe8d78b44</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic New sports bra :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-sports-bra/#post-840083</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:57:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/keli/' rel="nofollow ugc">@keli</a> They look fab and I love the sports bra too&#8230;.may need to go get one 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b91148cb5b576a65b566ecc89afba16a</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic I love them! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-love-them-2/#post-840082</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:55:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope ypu don&#8217;t mind the add either x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7b45d3f1413f6e0b10a60a984cd9df9</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic One day Post Op! :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/one-day-post-op-6/#post-840081</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:54:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing hun&#8230;you should be proud of them x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da8e747d7413a0fb401fc7f2a16159b3</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic I love them! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-love-them-2/#post-840080</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:53:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jennym1811/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jennym1811</a> They look amazing hun. I had exact same as you, 350cc hp with kazzazi on 10th April haha&#8230;I haven&#8217;t tried different clothes on yet or any dress up clothes but think I might now&#8230;. 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a264e1c57c398ba440a158b8cb38ca98</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic Incision panic....can they rip open? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incision-panic-can-they-rip-open/page/2/#post-839661</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:11:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lisalili/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lisalili</a> Aww&#8230;that&#8217;s great to hear <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ladybabiedoll88/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ladybabiedoll88</a>. It&#8217;s nice to know that if anything goes wrong, MYA are there to rectify and reassure. I have had a few u returned phone calls but nothing major and that is easily done I guess. Other than that, I have been really happy with them x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed5346c6d65f82a754fe19d1de0c14d4</guid>
				<title>Katrina replied to the topic All Done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-172/#post-839658</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:01:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/leigh1988/' rel="nofollow ugc">@leigh1988</a> They look fab&#8230;.what a great result. Congrats hunni x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/342 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 09:20:34 by W3 Total Cache
-->