<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kirsty-Emma | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kebgate/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kebgate/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kirsty-Emma.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:10:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a881d9b91830406de0549c229c90803e</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma and Natalie G are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1324552/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 May 2018 16:57:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80045ce2f54596443b5ee4a3608f3b4d</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1322797/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 May 2018 16:31:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2fa6bd2e82c8a8846bedd550552ad3c</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma started the topic Which MACOM Ultimate Bra Size? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/which-macom-ultimate-bra-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 May 2018 11:48:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi gals!</p>
<p>Just wondering if anyone could recommend which size of the Ultimate Bra I should get from Macom? I am a 34(b) according to the tape measure but find and wear 36 bra&#8217;s which are more comfy. Should I go for the Large or Medium? Thank you 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36d8df277e23534ba9a14eecf56b1920</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma started the topic Which MACOM Ultimate Bra Size? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/which-macom-ultimate-bra-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 May 2018 11:48:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi gals!</p>
<p>Just wondering if anyone could recommend which size of the Ultimate Bra I should get from Macom? I am between a 34/36(b) according to the tape measure but find 36 bra&#8217;s more comfy. Should I go for the Large or Medium? Thank you 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0ce8d159721230fbd257fbd751095c6</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic 350 HP OVERS PICS PRETTY PLEASE? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-hp-overs-pics-pretty-please/#post-1152068</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 May 2018 11:50:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/victoriaelaine/' rel="nofollow ugc">@victoriaelaine</a> what size were you before gal? Yours are amazing! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">960cffcd624a78db112a8413f73306db</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic 350 HP OVERS PICS PRETTY PLEASE? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-hp-overs-pics-pretty-please/#post-1152065</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 May 2018 11:47:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Meant to say “unders/partials” in the topic title!!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d752bddfce6d3013d010c2afdf07153</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-black-ultimate-large-for-sale/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2018 20:55:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking for a Macom Ultimate bra in Large please? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">486581ff9aff548b3971957f62ca8e29</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma started the topic 350 HP OVERS PICS PRETTY PLEASE? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-hp-overs-pics-pretty-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2018 20:54:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I’m due to have surgery with Dr Traynor in the 12th June and he’s recommended 350cc unders HP (I think they might be too small but he wouldn’t go higher haha!) could I see some pics please of girlies with this size post op? I’m a 36b to start with 5ft 6 xx THANK YOU!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3c2e936a3a2be51dbd86b4c9df6f1ad</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma and Rebekah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1318374/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 May 2018 17:36:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4130604a9b63af9942a9555619e2df26</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic in love with my results in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/in-love-with-my-results/#post-1150950</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 May 2018 14:24:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rebekah1993/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rebekah1993</a> amazing results! Who was your surgeon and is dual place &#8216;unders&#8217; ? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f91db4cc6f17aa1b694c055bc692df1c</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic Anyone’s op booked in June? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyones-op-booked-in-june/page/2/#post-1150164</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 May 2018 08:29:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/abbie-emma/' rel="nofollow ugc">@abbie-emma</a> send me your number and I’ll add you to the group! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5045e0da0ab431686690b3e4753cbe50</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic First consultation check. Surgeon consultation booked and surgery already booked in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-consultation-check-surgeon-consultation-booked-and-surgery-already-booked/#post-1148894</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Apr 2018 11:58:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Who have you gone with? I’m meeting Mr Traynor on the 8th May with my surgery date 12th June. I’m @ Newcastle with Julie too! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6746f2648421f410c2d5a2aa7a9e803a</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma and Danielle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1313837/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Apr 2018 06:12:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">220803fb175ed684f49cdd42ecac82cb</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic Anyone’s op booked in June? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyones-op-booked-in-june/#post-1146929</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:22:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jessicapx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jessicapx</a> Sent doll! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a3bcaf5296fa8d59d3139ee6cbc6bd4</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic Anyone’s op booked in June? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyones-op-booked-in-june/#post-1146929</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:22:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sent doll! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d781f5ebb48819d7973da2bfc4a92638</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic Anyone’s op booked in June? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyones-op-booked-in-june/#post-1146844</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:38:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! I&#8217;m booked in with Mr Traynor @ Preston on the 12th June 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92649058d604ecbf50917879ddfb7cd7</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic MR MOUNIR OR MR TRAYNOR? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-or-mr-traynor-2/#post-1146685</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:56:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bernie96/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bernie96</a> thanks so much sweetie!! I will do! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00c52b48d469f77e446308ece6855793</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1312339/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:42:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2dd3a8246829ee2f04483a022e4cbd8</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1312333/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:38:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15abd203bc59e8385c8e7a7fc74d9375</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma replied to the topic MR MOUNIR OR MR TRAYNOR? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-or-mr-traynor-2/#post-1146656</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:05:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bernie96/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bernie96</a> what size are these gal and under or overs? I have Mr Traynor on the 12th June but have no idea what size! So jel of these!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b1b0aceb71b2867a29f17379d2104a1</guid>
				<title>Kirsty-Emma became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1244477/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Oct 2017 10:42:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/224 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 10:24:31 by W3 Total Cache
-->