MYA Space | kellieann11 | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kellieann11/activity/ Activity feed for kellieann11. Thu, 18 Dec 2025 21:30:38 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 94b065541f7844a385d6890fbcf6b948 kellieann11 and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/242063/ Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:36:41 +0100 0 090e4aaa12c6e36fe07b6aa2f8155c40 kellieann11 joined the group ANY ADVICE ON WHICH SPORTS BRA TO GET TO WEAR POST OP??? https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/242062/ Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:35:02 +0100 0 921821671cc7dc8d616fb861267eb64f kellieann11 posted a new activity comment https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/241956/#acomment-241992 Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:27:26 +0100 Who is performing your surgery? Good Luck !!! =) x

In reply to - ljbeatty17 posted an update 1 day untill BA op!!! ]]>
8ec91c92d15116547372742788cbb22e kellieann11 posted an update: I am booked in for Friday with Mr Erian.. Has anyobdy had BA […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/241989/ Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:25:44 +0100 I am booked in for Friday with Mr Erian.. Has anyobdy had BA with him recently? Nerves have started haha !! xx

]]>
0
3b66d0f13a2da5dec9e8d0dd5ff91dd9 kellieann11 and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/232557/ Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:58:58 +0100 0 c836f2de7084f2f14c7a4d7da177f39a kellieann11 and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/232468/ Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:46:50 +0100 0 c459378dfb9e69abc32386aaa2552e38 kellieann11 posted an update: Hi ladies I am new to the sight and looking for some […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/230018/ Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:28:14 +0100 Hi ladies I am new to the sight and looking for some discussion to help me choose a surgeon so I can book consultation #2, any suggestions would be much appreciated x

]]>
0
0ffa48bc418806d4478e0dca9728893b kellieann11 and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/230014/ Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:26:35 +0100 0 f3c2c2326fdde124951fef03d1c5dc91 kellieann11 joined the group Breast Enlargement https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/227147/ Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:36:50 +0100 0 794fff44dd4ee188f0a599c75bc03e95 kellieann11 became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/227139/ Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:09:34 +0100 0