<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kelly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kelly-j78/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kelly-j78/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kelly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84ec25b03f1f091ec36afbb1202ca675</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Unsupportive husband in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unsupportive-husband-2/#post-921905</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2016 12:20:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just to say that my husband thought I would change after getting them done it was his in securities but 17 months down the line he said I am exactly the same as I was before them! He loves them just as much as I do I am sure after your procedure things will be the same for you all men have a jealous streak xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">788166340c700f6a1139312972a7eb7f</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Want second ba any advice on going bigger in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/want-second-ba-any-advice-on-going-bigger/#post-921904</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2016 12:16:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hanna they have ripples no rupture , not sure if it is extra to go bigger and if mr Singh is still around then he&#8217;s a must I wouldn&#8217;t want to go with anyone else x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">530a83373eb5e2c2d6e2a11727328ca6</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400 cc hp overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400-cc-hp-overs/#post-921901</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2016 12:10:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes they are on my profile but that was when I had my surgery x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65ae8e0b2feabfc4d4c069912de75097</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400 cc hp overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400-cc-hp-overs/#post-921895</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:36:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I was a 32aa had 400 cc overs uhp 17 months ago size range depends on where you shop I measure 30 f in Boux avenue but 32dd in m&amp;s hope this helps x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d18e9f59ac11897f8bbed8b83f2f002</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Want second ba any advice on going bigger in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/want-second-ba-any-advice-on-going-bigger/#post-921893</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:33:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls yes think I will def consider going bigger I have slight rippling with overs so hopping by going under will solve that problem xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1dff4264f6d7574b0d7149f47a5936f</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic Want second ba any advice on going bigger in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/want-second-ba-any-advice-on-going-bigger/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 May 2016 18:52:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi any ladies out there had second ba I had 400 cc overs 16 months ago really would like to go bigger maybe 500cc  unders. Some advice would be great xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d27c9d02d8d958be867562fb9ce07bf7</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400 cc over muscle round implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400-cc-over-muscle-round-implants/#post-915824</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 May 2016 18:48:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh I was a 32aa to start </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5acc57696ffcdabd9b7d6091b2528de3</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400 cc over muscle round implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400-cc-over-muscle-round-implants/#post-915823</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 May 2016 18:47:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kal I am 16 months post op I had 400 cc uhp with dr Singh in Boux avenue I measure a 30 f  hope this helps good luck with your surgery x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88546504a6f3275452d74d2b978e35fe</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400cc uhp round under muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-round-under-muscle/#post-915822</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 May 2016 18:39:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I had them 15 months ago but I had overs not unders I love them but recently been thinking to go bigger only now has the boob greed started coming to mind? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfa2da76e7d888a636eb34f0655fca78</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400cc overs! anyone with the same stats? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-anyone-with-the-same-stats/#post-851051</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:43:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I was a 32aa had 400cc uhp overs in January with Dr Singh different shops different sizes but at worst I am a 32dd so I am sure you&#8217;ll achieve what you want xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">560f15c8883712110f4fef7061f5e4f5</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400ccs over muscle with Dr traynor! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400ccs-over-muscle-with-dr-traynor/#post-835922</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2015 10:56:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Shannon I had 400cc ultra high profiles 10 weeks ago x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db40cbe16db8c83908df67a2b1fe0f6a</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 32a/b 375-400cc High profile OVERS ladies pleeeeaaasseee! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ab-375-400cc-high-profile-overs-ladies-pleeeeaaasseee/page/2/#post-831496</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Mar 2015 18:46:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Leigh I had 400 cc overs have a look at my pics x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3be0721a60154ed8d891a8c9dd4817f4</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic UHP GIRLS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uhp-girls/page/2/#post-824471</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:50:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had 400cc uhp overs with Dr singh from a 32aa now measuring a 32dd</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb7fea1ecfea895595eecd1114d7986f</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Dr Singh anyone?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-singh-anyone/#post-824350</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:45:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 400 cc over with him he&#8217;s amazing I was 32aa pre op I am now a 32dd I had uhp xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29b93c1971db133f576f0aa9654ab7cf</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Dr Singh, 315cc and 375cc high profile overs. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-singh-315cc-and-375cc-high-profile-overs/#post-824348</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:42:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Dr singh I was 32aa pre op had 400 cc overs and I am six weeks post op and a 32dd xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c239e2cde8e39f321c7f7bad0d779a7</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 6 weeks post op love my new additions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-love-my-new-additions/#post-824012</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 18:33:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes Leigh I sm happy that I went for overs hun xx and yes Kim I am thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">556f1034f6f496ee07fc0ff53cc7ae83</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Post op girls who are a D or D/D in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-girls-who-are-a-d-or-dd/#post-823860</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:17:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had 400cc overs uhp from a 32aa I am now a 32dd xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73effa35d0a559f943b802f6747f97b8</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 6 weeks post op love my new additions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-love-my-new-additions/#post-823857</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:10:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 400 cc uhp overs from a 32 aa hun xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f9c688cc2183704ac5be24199ea0ec7</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 6 weeks post op love my new additions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-love-my-new-additions/#post-823828</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:10:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Alex xx no problem Charlotte xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">993dd9c5a12c9bcdc08847ddd2425094</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 6 weeks post op love my new additions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-love-my-new-additions/#post-823810</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:30:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks candy how&#8217;s your doing? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fbd540200998bd34aaa31c9e563af52</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 6 weeks post op love my new additions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-love-my-new-additions/#post-823798</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 09:55:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Laura I am really happy with them best thing I ever did xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07b733b723edfbc417ba6a239b47c99e</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic 6 weeks post op love my new additions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-love-my-new-additions/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 09:50:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Put some pics up to show how happy I am</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cb1618e2c168b777f53c2200b6b995d</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Unsure in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unsure-6/#post-823437</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:21:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 400 cc uhp overs from a 32aa I am now a 32 dd had my op six weeks ago xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16e8fc1d26c32d8d11242b496d89635e</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Ultra high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-2/#post-822727</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 21:37:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Recovery was fab after 9 days I felt no pain at all I had overs and to be honest glad I did as I didn&#8217;t have enough recovery time for unders as I had to be back at work xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eef161d5949e0ce867a933d8aaaad9b9</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Ultra high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-2/#post-822714</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 20:57:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have 400cc uhp 5 weeks post op x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7165cdd88f72319d82996912b959a6fd</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Jenna C are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887751/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 18:36:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f4cf772a6a479df41f4520c9257cdae</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400cc uhp 5 weeks post op pis in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-5-weeks-post-op-pis/page/2/#post-822499</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 10:54:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jo Mr singh didn&#8217;t tell me my bwd sorry but all I can say is that I am very narrow across my chest that&#8217;s why he went for uhp xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab3810460884677ce6d9195beb2a62f7</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-400cc-share-there-results-please/#post-822482</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 09:51:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi sammy I had 400 cc and they are great I love them in a push up bra with padding they do look fake but I didn&#8217;t mind that the fact that I actually have boobs now was the important thing for me in a sports bra and with cloths on you can&#8217;t tell I have even had a ba! I have attached a photo so u can see that they don&#8217;t look so big in a sports bra x&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-887316"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-400cc-share-there-results-please/#post-822482" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b50ad8261f28a0ee1ae7fba95afeff1d</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Friend requests in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/friend-requests-31/#post-822454</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 08:19:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes you can go on my profile and click private message but u have to friend request first to private message I will add you now Jenna xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d4a3fa0d15d2d43d8a3d888a9125faf</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic Friend requests in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/friend-requests-31/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:47:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all I am sure this has been posted before but I am getting friend requests from random people, so as said before by other ladies on here,,,, there are personal pictures on our profiles so it would be really nice if you would send a quick message before you request to be friends it&#8217;s just common courtesy<br />
Thanks </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c5c4025cbd031eeca87db48793f4f71</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 32A and overs. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-and-overs/#post-822363</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:20:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I had overs 400cc uhp 5weeks ago and I am a size 6/8 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">742f85915225bd4fac38a7a6c16a9d96</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 2 weeks post op today in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-post-op-today-2/#post-822357</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:08:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you don&#8217;t mind me asking how do you get your tat removed? Boobs look fab by the way xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c372b8874164a7580a59a0eba880189b</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Anyone had 325cc mod profile from AA cup in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-325cc-mod-profile-from-aa-cup/#post-822353</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:02:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 400 cc uhp on a tiny frame if you want to take a look xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce0d7ec8ac29d231262d60c4f42cb2c3</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400cc uhp 5 weeks post op pis in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-5-weeks-post-op-pis/#post-822349</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 19:54:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You won&#8217;t be disappointed salwa I love them honestly they have already started getting squishy the last week or so they actually feel real now not hard to touch or nothing? Dr singh is a god in my eyes I wish I had it done years ago it has changed my life!  best decision I have made besides having my son xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea8c8984683525a024eab7463183a7d4</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 2 days post op-question! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-days-post-op-question/#post-822347</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 19:50:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think it could be air bubbles my nurse said I had trapped wind (had a squeaky boob) also felt it in under my boobs on my rib cage xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84719d5f1515cd25848a4c7d31476097</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic How old is too old? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-old-is-too-old/#post-822344</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 19:47:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Go for it was the best think I&#8217;ve ever done! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3db11ada8a8dca0d75c3f38cd520accb</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400cc uhp 5 weeks post op pis in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-5-weeks-post-op-pis/#post-822341</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 19:38:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They do look a big in the bra but I have a tiny frame I love them I am glad I went for the bigger that he offered me I don&#8217;t think the 25 cc would make much of a difference kelly p and also really happy that I had overs a friend of mine had unders and I found they looked smaller so that&#8217;s why I personaaly opted for overs plus my recovery was fab&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-887042"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-5-weeks-post-op-pis/#post-822341" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8d455bef5b8f41aa38f573d083f9db0</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Leaky incision 3 weeks post op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/leaky-incision-3-weeks-post-op/#post-822272</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:08:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Lucy seen you on hear loads have never spoken tho same thing happened to me on Monday I was 4 weeks 4 days post op very little yellow stuff came out seen my nurse that day she put inalienable strip and covered it till yesterday went there yesterday she still wasn&#8217;t happy with it as it looked like a little hole but no more leaky fluid so she had&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-886923"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/leaky-incision-3-weeks-post-op/#post-822272" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7833e7b0571b8640213525765c77089</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400cc uhp 5 weeks post op pis in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-5-weeks-post-op-pis/#post-822267</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 14:56:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes salwa they are overs xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fc44ad1d946f37d7614da863355e6ab</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400cc uhp 5 weeks post op pis in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-5-weeks-post-op-pis/#post-822266</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2015 14:55:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks all xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b73ecdaeae2d9ec64aaa901b5829818</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic 400cc uhp 5 weeks post op pis in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-uhp-5-weeks-post-op-pis/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 19:16:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tried some bras on today I am around a 32dd from a 32 aa really happy with results </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e695661a3550b5fdaf51b7130baeef6e</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Risks of double crease &#38; rippling?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/risks-of-double-crease-rippling/page/2/#post-821634</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 18:56:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi rach sorry I had overs my fault was reading as writing to be honest I can&#8217;t take a pic as its unnoticeable to sight you can only feel the ripples xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e78156a65f9114b7c001b5184cf17360</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Risks of double crease &#38; rippling?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/risks-of-double-crease-rippling/#post-821478</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 08:25:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi rach I had 400cc uhp unders from a 32aa Mr singh said I would have rippling and it&#8217;s nothing a push up bra wouldn&#8217;t fix I am 5 weeks post op today and yes there is showing rippling sometimes by the cleavage and to the side boob but only when I bend over its noticeable by touch you can&#8217;t visually see it hope this helps I think with slightly&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-884944"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/risks-of-double-crease-rippling/#post-821478" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82742642151f171626f816be73037ebb</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic Disposable stitch problems in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disposable-stitch-problems/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:57:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>anyone else had a problem with there stitches I am 5 weeks post op had to see the nurse yesterday as one incision looked red at the end and after touching it found it to be a bit weepy:((( the nurse said they can be troublesome and try and work there way out she has put iodine strips on them and covered them again till Thursday ( am a little&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-884348"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disposable-stitch-problems/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cfa8597a6927d9499b8b8aef1290be8</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 4 weeks po 325/350 hp partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-po-325350-hp-partials/page/2/#post-821044</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Mar 2015 22:10:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hannah I am just over 4 weeks post op and yes to your question I today have experienced some leaking and a little white stuff came from the corner of the incision went to see the nurse about it today she said it could be the start of an infection due to the disposable stitch working its way out, she put iodine strips on it and covered the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-883682"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-po-325350-hp-partials/page/2/#post-821044" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80ac87a8f6df61634ebf59fd5313cbc8</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-3/#post-819989</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:49:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Dr singh hun X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddce4d2f098bf7492181f5407b2030d8</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 400cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-3/#post-819671</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:20:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I did 4 weeks ago was a 32aa and I am now wearing a 32dd sports bra xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55ce94d25f72c15524f747760463e596</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic latex allergy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/latex-allergy/#post-819668</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:17:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea I was the same I went down at 8.05 am was back in my room by 10 leaving at 2 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">751c086135a3442a019c0344cc892db0</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Reviews on Dr Singh?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/reviews-on-dr-singh/#post-819398</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:24:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dr singh is amazing had him 4 weeks ago today he asks you what are your expectations and tells you truthfully what you can expect and achieve. I went from a 32 aa I had 400cc uhp overs and I am loving them recovery has been great not completly painless but bearable my advice is to go with him I went with him as I had seen his work on a friend and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-879664"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/reviews-on-dr-singh/#post-819398" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56464eaa22f1413be9e0eec5346b1f01</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic More photos added 350 UHP partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-photos-added-350-uhp-partials/page/2/#post-819380</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:02:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine are great starting to soften actually feel like boobies now and I am only 4 weeks post op! I had quite a bit of pain from day 3 to day 14 try not to over do it Hun take it as easy as you can my right incision has taken a lot longer to heal than my left think it&#8217;s cause I am right handed I sstill have a 1 inch scab nothing major tho! When your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-879628"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-photos-added-350-uhp-partials/page/2/#post-819380" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/347 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 05:35:11 by W3 Total Cache
-->