<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kelly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kelly111/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kelly111/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kelly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 15:18:39 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1838f9a1f9e2e34fcc60f8d971cb6a54</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Kelly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066491/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Aug 2016 21:53:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">703d96007a18b4c4623a78f9c3a6cdba</guid>
				<title>Kelly and martina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1061504/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jul 2016 18:42:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e69d530e6b694cd452882dce2e3dbe4f</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Chelsea are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1024567/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Mar 2016 20:16:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">292c3468c1802b9fbb58ba07c0ac76d4</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Help please so worried! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-so-worried/#post-902625</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Mar 2016 16:32:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My right breast is higher than my left and a different shape and like a lump over the front of the Brest and slightly sore on the right side and slightly under the right breast. I did mention water to the nurse at my 2 weeks post on and she said no!! I just feel really lost Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49b92afb59e519913034098e798b9f09</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Help please so worried! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-so-worried/#post-902597</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Mar 2016 14:51:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been trying to ring all day but no1 is answering xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6aed0ec9513a1162f07c8a966e02e8fe</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic Help please so worried! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-so-worried/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Mar 2016 14:33:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How do I know if I&#8217;m getting cc or if it&#8217;s just fluid build up?? I&#8217;m almost 9 weeks post op</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a3b5701f13254aaa719abb21d0b6fa4</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Jennifer are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013995/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:51:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">558dad1eeac0c60ce779f13098013f44</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Surgeon consultation with Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-consultation-with-mr-traynor/#post-892489</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:01:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya he also did this with me. But on the day of surgery he came in my room to draw on me, then felt them&#8230; He then changed his mind and did overs instead&#8230;  I was okay with that. I know he knows wot he&#8217;s doing because I haven&#8217;t come across a bad post op review yet or Mr traynor Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16aff19927feffffc269fbbc128af193</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Is anybody selling medium macom?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-anybody-selling-medium-macom/#post-892365</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:21:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The one I got the sizes was small medium or large and I got a medium. I&#8217;d say a medium would be okay for you too. It&#8217;s the bra that I have on in my picture Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c922df3ce34d17a14b7778e95259d77b</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Is anybody selling medium macom?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-anybody-selling-medium-macom/#post-892275</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2016 09:02:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would recommend the LA isla ones off Amazon. I know everyone is different but I absolutely hate my Macon I find it so uncomfortable and for the money. Not impressed!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc7266bbac22e1265282e2dd2705abc4</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Macom bras? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bras-18/#post-892274</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2016 08:58:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hate my macom. Complete waste of money. Even the nurse agreed with me last week at my post op appointment. I find it so uncomfortable&#8230; I&#8217;ve also got the one of Amazon and it&#8217;s amazing!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7b1b4dc6794bdc23509a70a9cf13378</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Dr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-traynor-23/#post-891486</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:13:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Feel free to add me Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ea967d1ca0604c730aa0f2a7ea4a69b</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Lisa@anne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1005763/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2016 20:00:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6276f0033019d8ef82685e5cf9fdd33b</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Getting the canulla in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-canulla/#post-891214</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2016 13:31:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya. I only had a small vein, so when they put it in they then put some numbing stuff through it because my vein was so small. So really didn&#8217;t feel anything apart from the small scratch. Try not to worry and don&#8217;t watch then do it. Lol Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45f31f07d0caf46acc9d275afd9fc782</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/financefinance/#post-890842</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jan 2016 09:48:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya I took the lowest payment option. I only had to put £500 deposit down and my monthly payments are £130 I don&#8217;t think they go any less than that Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9865a890bf1d14eef6900b549b9957a</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Plaster irritation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/plaster-irritation/#post-889878</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:34:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. I&#8217;m 16 days Post op now. I was the sane but only on the left side. When I went to my post op appointment the nurse took my plasters off and said it was where the plasters was on the stitches&#8230; I would say it&#8217;s nothing to worry about. Just hold on u till your post op appointment. Even though it&#8217;s soooo uncomfortable at times lol. Hope&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1003710"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/plaster-irritation/#post-889878" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02000abe15aee6e6aaf09237cc9a7f1a</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic &#039;Too skinny&#039;  for breast augmentation??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-skinny-for-breast-augmentation/#post-888352</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:45:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girls. When I was doing my research I came across this. Apparently it&#8217;s because of the GA&#8230; As if your bmi is low there is risks of complications and has been a very serious case in America. That&#8217;s wot I came across in my research. Surgeon&#8217;s might have a different theory Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e20b1caf22db418fa469eb6e313b9323</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic &#039;Too skinny&#039;  for breast augmentation??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-skinny-for-breast-augmentation/#post-888352</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:45:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girls. When I was doing NY research I came across this. Apparently it&#8217;s because of the GA&#8230; As if your bmi is low there is risks of complications and has been a very serious case in America. That&#8217;s wot I came across in my research. Surgeon&#8217;s might have a different theory Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e466abdf93b379dd663d2f51b838f7f9</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic MYA or *another company ?  DR TRAYNOR. . HELP! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-or-transform-dr-traynor-dr-persico-help/#post-888350</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:39:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also had Mr traynor, I am so pleased with my results. He was amazing from my surgeon consultation and surgery day!! He also gave me a quick hello at my post one on Thursday. I would too say he is a very nice man Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5178ffe6b5d837ae9717330aab19d8a</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Anyone having/had 350 or 375 HP Overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-havinghad-350-or-375-hp-overs/#post-888346</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:34:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya. I had 350 HP overs from a 34b. I&#8217;m 10 days post op today. Feel free to add me Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a78133c9accc0ea9061da617c54d5139</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Anyone having/had 350 or 375 HP Overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-havinghad-350-or-375-hp-overs/#post-888346</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:34:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya. I HD 350 overs from a 34b. I&#8217;m 10 days post on today. Feel free to add me Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a98168420a8b25ec3739625b7d37c6c</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 34b having 350cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34b-having-350cc-unders/#post-888318</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jan 2016 09:29:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya&#8230; I am 1week post op&#8230; I was due to have 350 unders but Mr traynor changed his mind during surgery and did overs instead. I would say I&#8217;m going to be dd definitely. Looking at other girls post op stories I&#8217;d say you&#8217;d definitely reach a dd xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7438b2a0014eba8d474135ce65450bca</guid>
				<title>Kelly and x Danni x are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1001005/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:36:20 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c30bb2ac2b0d8e11fba12d2c0e8d582</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Anyone else with similar stats? 34B wanting a D in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-with-similar-stats-34b-wanting-a-d/#post-887977</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:53:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya. I&#8217;m 5ft3 and 8 1/2 stone. I was a 34b and had 350 overs was supposed to be unders but Mr traynor changed his mind in theatre. My friend had the same stats and had the same size as me. She&#8217;s just been measured as 32dd 30e. She was only 32 back not 34. I would definitely say you would achieve a d&#8230;. But go with the 350 as there is so little&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1000700"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-with-similar-stats-34b-wanting-a-d/#post-887977" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b5265b774c380574f0135f567b3b358</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Anyone else with similar stats? 34B wanting a D in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-with-similar-stats-34b-wanting-a-d/#post-887977</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:53:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya. I&#8217;m 5ft3 and 8 1/2 stone. I was a 34b and had 350 overs was supposed to be unders but Mr traynor changed his mind in theatre. My friend had the same stats and had the same size as me. She&#8217;s just been measured as 32dd 30e. She was only 32 back not 34. I would definitely say you would already achieve a d&#8230;. But go with the 350 as there is so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1000699"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-with-similar-stats-34b-wanting-a-d/#post-887977" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54364a6cbd496cb07dd921ac05d84b49</guid>
				<title>Kelly posted an update: @mfhx hiya. I've been into the clinic for my post op [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000697/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:46:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/mfhx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@mfhx</a> hiya. I&#8217;ve been into the clinic for my post op appointment. Mr traynor is so nice, people say he&#8217;s straight down the line. MAybe he is but I thought he was very pleasant and kind. My whole experience has been amazing really. It&#8217;s been very smooth. I don&#8217;t actually feel like I had an operation last week TBH&#8230; Maybe I was lucky with my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1000697"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000697/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64f07199f9bb03e8eb206f53c6f40c0f</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Stitches in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stitches-35/#post-887673</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jan 2016 22:32:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well TBH I was going to mention that too. My bandage is coning away in the middle and I can see something under there too. Was wondering wot it was haha. Thanks for clearing that up. I only have my post op appointment on Friday and I&#8217;m 1 week post on tomorrow. So was just panicking abit. Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30a07310ca9f9ab9e322ab9a2221a303</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic Stitches in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stitches-35/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jan 2016 19:17:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When will my stitches stop pulling?? My right side is fine but my left has a big bruise around and in the dressing, still quite uncomfortable when I sit upright x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94d3bd621a046ecab5efe32d14e8316a</guid>
				<title>Kelly posted an update: Back to normal. 6 days post op!!!!!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000073/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jan 2016 18:02:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Back to normal. 6 days post op!!!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83afab5adaa3575aca12b6e470998208</guid>
				<title>Kelly changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000072/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jan 2016 18:01:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ae3d5a38d8a0c3b0c021bab828f58a2</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Anyone had surgery with Mr Traynor or Dr Giannitrapani? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-surgery-with-mr-traynor-or-dr-giannitrapani/#post-887452</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jan 2016 16:27:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. Just accepted the friend requests. I&#8217;ll upload some more pictures later Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44e619a1b171e7120b7bfda2e1a00e36</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Anyone had surgery with Mr Traynor or Dr Giannitrapani? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-surgery-with-mr-traynor-or-dr-giannitrapani/#post-887385</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jan 2016 07:52:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya. I had surgery with Mr traynor on Wednesday. He is amazing&#8230; Feel free to add me and look at some of my piks. Not got many on yet but I will keep uploading Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">748afcd33208160dae5ddeb81c2eff4c</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic When can i shower in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-shower-3/#post-887305</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:27:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great!! Haha I just want a shower&#8230; Yeah I&#8217;m happy with the results. I&#8217;m in a bit of pain with the left incision, it looks like I&#8217;ve got a huge bruise. So that&#8217;s probably why. It&#8217;s easing off today a bit TBH though. Starting to get itchy now. I also have a weird feeling in my right breast. Feels like water is swaying about lol. Really hard to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-999538"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-shower-3/#post-887305" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c200616b20f144ed8bada4f8c9b682ed</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic When can i shower in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-shower-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jan 2016 15:32:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a week post op on Wednesday but I don&#8217;t have my post op check up until Friday, because nobody has bothered to book me in for one! Does this mean I still can&#8217;t shower until after I&#8217;ve seen the nurse on friday? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">476c27f5e6e3a51611bd5a9afc266489</guid>
				<title>Kelly&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999487/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jan 2016 13:18:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">386969d8471eea12efb92d5371967f5b</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Pictures of dr traynors work? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-of-dr-traynors-work/#post-887284</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jan 2016 12:59:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Feel free to add me, I have pics on my profile. I had him on Wednesday. Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36cd3af9a20069b747e67cc102024b6b</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Here and waiting at preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/here-and-waiting-at-preston/#post-887280</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jan 2016 12:13:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad your feeling better. I&#8217;ve been lucky. I was dreading the pain with unders. Wot room was you in? I heard a girl going home when I came around but I wasn&#8217;t steady on my feet. I was right at the bottom room 8. Mine are quite soft TBH&#8230; My left side is quite sore and my stitches are stinging but i can see a huge bruise around the dressing!! Xxx&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-999470"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/here-and-waiting-at-preston/#post-887280" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6e0398aa267d09d455f2b31087887a7</guid>
				<title>Kelly posted an update: @kajohnson hiya how are you recovering. Did everything go [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999262/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Jan 2016 14:26:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kajohnson/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kajohnson</a> hiya how are you recovering. Did everything go okay?? When did you go do n for surgery Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">523ae2aa832783366dd9dd304d7ad87a</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Natalie Wilson are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/999001/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jan 2016 11:06:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79195ae38121148727b9f16d90b64281</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Here and waiting at preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/here-and-waiting-at-preston/#post-886897</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jan 2016 21:19:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry about the spelling. My phone likes to change things lol </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">501f8ab0740ca5af19392a438567fda8</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Here and waiting at preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/here-and-waiting-at-preston/#post-886611</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 16:32:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya. I feel fine TBH. Dr traynor came in and was like, &#8220;have I operated on you today??? You look fantastic&#8221;  think it was because I&#8217;m up and dressed waiting to go home lol. But I ended up having overs. He changed mind in theatre lol. So yeah I feel fine. Just soooooo hungry!! Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66c3a851297160a23d876b6252bad9b7</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Here and waiting at preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/here-and-waiting-at-preston/#post-886601</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 14:42:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All done. I&#8217;ll try and put some pics on my profile xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ff4550732593b7b939d3455a2b4ea06</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Here and waiting at preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/here-and-waiting-at-preston/#post-886582</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 12:46:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girls thank-you for your reply&#8217;s. Had all of the checks done apparently I&#8217;m next in the list and I&#8217;ll be going to have surgery in 20 minutes. So excited!!!!!!! Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bfbf93744a44f86ba4cacaf91a29238</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Here and waiting at preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/here-and-waiting-at-preston/#post-886545</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2016 11:02:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank-you Lisa. Getting nervous now and sooooo&#8230;. Hungry. How long was you waiting after your admission Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eaa59a226b076ba54eac621b05e51ae4</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Op tomorrow! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-tomorrow-26/#post-886282</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Jan 2016 07:08:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will. I&#8217;ll post before and after pics Xxx. Thank-you girls Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a54aa9c89ac6bc44e9af58567715a67</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic All Booked! 20th Jan with Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-booked-20th-jan-with-mr-traynor/#post-886015</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jan 2016 07:31:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I got it the week before. But TBH I think you o ly get then like 2_3 days before. I got mine early because of the Christmas holidays. It&#8217;s 11am. Not too bad, gives me time to sort the kids out in the mor in without rushing because it&#8217;s just under 1 hours drive to Preston xxx<br />
Bet your so excited now you&#8217;ve got the date!!!! Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4254b2a104bc8cceb8ed0f0436039b82</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/997722/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jan 2016 01:33:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39b1f302b46193a02d3e45832ff8e912</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic All Booked! 20th Jan with Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-booked-20th-jan-with-mr-traynor/#post-885973</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jan 2016 19:39:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya Laura. Feel free to add me. You have similar stats to me and I&#8217;m also having 350HP unders on Wednesday xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bb205c936c777e2c8cfd9f382297da1</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/997302/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:33:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b239c7d8a6efaa2f1fb0ad6bba1d8e4</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic My experience 29th December in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-experience-29th-december/#post-885650</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Dec 2015 18:00:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love your post ❤ got mine next week. Happy healing Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/390 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 17:32:26 by W3 Total Cache
-->