<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kelly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kellyannm/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kellyannm/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kelly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b317f316b82d0ca5c43f088b6122c5c7</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Jasmine Nelson are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1425447/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:01:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">002842e1b388c8e52735fb22cb624d63</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Before and after wanted! 30AA small frame in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-and-after-wanted-30aa-small-frame/#post-1277797</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Sep 2018 17:29:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 5”3 and 7st 3 I had 275cc unders literally had absolutely zero boobs to begin with. I now measure a 28f/30e!!!!<br />
Best thing I have ever done gained so much confidence x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">041596eb900cdf262de8657a3967043e</guid>
				<title>Kelly&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1424292/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Sep 2018 07:51:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5df89e8a6074a2fdbd92c141965d64e</guid>
				<title>Kelly changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1421583/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:01:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81124057aa0349aa9573bd62ff59388b</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic anyone like me- 47 and 2 kids but boobs not what they were? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-like-me-47-and-2-kids-but-boobs-not-what-they-were/#post-1273769</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Aug 2018 07:48:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 36 and had my boobs done 4 weeks ago! After breast feeding three babies I was left with no boobs and awful nipples so I had 275cc and a nipple reduction. My surgeon was Andrea Giannitrapani he is amazing couldn’t recommend him more. My boobs look better than before babies but not fake at all. My eldest daughter is 10 and I was completely hon&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1420763"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-like-me-47-and-2-kids-but-boobs-not-what-they-were/#post-1273769" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">371a04c27093a2efb0f8aad3d2902bc5</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Is there anyone having 250cc or 275cc that can help me out please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-there-anyone-having-250cc-or-275cc-that-can-help-me-out-please/#post-1273394</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 08:44:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 275cc almost 4 weeks ago. This was the max I could go as I’m so petite I am 5” 3 and 7 stone. I’m a 28 back and had absolutely no boobs! I am over the moon with my results they just look perfect I’m measuring roughly between a 28dd and 28e. They look perfect for my small frame not too big but look like I’ve got boobs. Hope this helps x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc5c68e7f923fa75f0f414155b824f63</guid>
				<title>Kelly&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1419931/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Aug 2018 20:50:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad6fe664c06482360c22b4bb9bc9b3e5</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Jess are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1419930/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Aug 2018 20:50:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">457db987f177c91e0f55fdb05fdeeb67</guid>
				<title>Kelly&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1416671/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jul 2018 19:41:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">482139b6886640ee461be73ea0646026</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Beth 300cc are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412587/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Jul 2018 08:15:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b20309cdb36d07ccaaa5497c17c4183f</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic im underweight.. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/im-underweight/#post-1264457</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 08:31:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was similar to you I’m 5”3 and weighed 6.5 stone at my pre op I was just in the range to not have a blood test. I’ve been drinking weight gain shakes too and managed to get to 7st 2 my op is in two weeks. I’m pretty sure you will be fine x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">916dde933051eaf120fa5a0c66af3f28</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Danielle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1396414/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jun 2018 09:46:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1992fa82f2014dada91d0669037e1cf9</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Tracy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1329345/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 May 2018 17:57:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca3eb1b92675fdb24cbc8c07c42831ab</guid>
				<title>Kelly and ellie sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1325003/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 May 2018 21:21:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">275ba1599f43b6a73d0ab96933520667</guid>
				<title>Kelly changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1324929/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 May 2018 18:47:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5b97996776970c4d106abe0a80ffded</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Hi girls advice if possible in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hi-girls-advice-if-possible/#post-1155738</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 May 2018 17:32:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just had my consultation I’m 5”2 and 7 stone 6 size 6 clothes and 28 back so very petite I’ve had 3 children and lost all my boobs (seriously!) I got offered 250, 275, 300cc unders. I’m booked in for the 17th July. Hope that helps x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7747b8ca16aa18782ff53ee0a1101cee</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1323667/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 May 2018 18:15:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63c245e393b95fd6e7e9b660ad80a61a</guid>
				<title>Kelly&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1323465/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 May 2018 18:52:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">788a07b7ddb60b540e1a4f4ed7c09c0f</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Mollie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1320770/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 May 2018 08:11:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed36e95680adf39c391d426b06b862f3</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic 250cc too small? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-too-small-4/#post-1151728</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 May 2018 19:31:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi lovely I’m a 28 back too I’ve never seen any implants on someone so petit like us wondered if you had any before and after pics you wouldn’t mind posting. I’m booked in for July x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c050d9bfe9037bd4795bd1d2bd877979</guid>
				<title>Kelly became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1310413/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Apr 2018 11:34:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/262 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 03:12:51 by W3 Total Cache
-->