<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kel | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kelsie91/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kelsie91/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kel.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8d4f3b8f2ffef71360ea309987d874c</guid>
				<title>Kel replied to the topic 32A/C to a 32C in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ac-to-a-32c/#post-1301885</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 May 2019 19:37:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I’m currently deciding on picking a date for my beats enlargement I am very flat chested I thought I was a 32 b to begin with but I was measured at my consultation and I’m actually a 32 a they can take me up to a c which I think would be perfect for my frame but although I’ve seen a couple of before and after pictures with my surgeon I’m u&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1460809"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ac-to-a-32c/#post-1301885" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e361e73a005819c2be086a733a47635</guid>
				<title>Kel became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1439501/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Dec 2018 21:09:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 02:37:06 by W3 Total Cache
-->