<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kelly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kelsvonb/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kelsvonb/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kelly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f15791a70504035a52012585bcd212ea</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Almost 5 years PO and still problems in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/almost-5-years-po-and-still-problems/#post-1311369</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 18:21:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sally, have you managed to get this sorted. I will be 3 years post op in April. Went to see Mya last March as had weakness in left arm, now pain every day in my left breast left arm and upper left back. Like a dull ache. Mya told me to get a scan to see what is going on but I felt brushed off to be honest. I&#8217;ve made an appointment but I&#8217;m on a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1478288"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/almost-5-years-po-and-still-problems/#post-1311369" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6af43556792ede5f42bc3446daaa6a39</guid>
				<title>Kelly became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129971/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:49:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 01:08:44 by W3 Total Cache
-->