<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kerry ghadie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kerryghadie/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kerryghadie/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kerry ghadie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:04:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">752cbde35d51c2895df5f4a35db6b67f</guid>
				<title>Kerry ghadie started the topic Before and after - uplift and implants to correct size in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-and-after-uplift-and-implants-to-correct-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Apr 2019 19:13:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dr Traynor is a miracle worker &#8230;. 6 weeks post surgery !! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">baa6192544b3cbb5310292e186adfae3</guid>
				<title>Kerry ghadie replied to the topic Macom bra for sale in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bra-for-sale/#post-1296515</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Mar 2019 22:42:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can’t see it Hun? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f449f1b2be28e0ccbcd78678dde7d88b</guid>
				<title>Kerry ghadie started the topic Anyone have any Macon Bra’s for sale in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-have-any-macon-bras-for-sale/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Mar 2019 21:18:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> I’m a 34?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa17d778801c9fcde2c64570968b6a2e</guid>
				<title>Kerry ghadie replied to the topic Macom bra for sale in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bra-for-sale/#post-1296495</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Mar 2019 21:10:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you still have bra’s ? X x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96df28b9a76b9970ec9601f236c6c31a</guid>
				<title>Kerry ghadie replied to the topic Over active thyroid in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/over-active-thyroid/#post-1296334</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:50:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi , yes I just had to have recent thyroid test done so they had my levels in file x x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f19fcfc94ef179e66f4e7fdf8686a02</guid>
				<title>Kerry ghadie replied to the topic What do I need for the opp day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-do-i-need-for-the-opp-day/#post-1296331</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:44:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Take some nice cold drinks ideally flavoured water x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbf2a1e0d002c8dd2756a149bce1a040</guid>
				<title>Kerry ghadie replied to the topic Preparation for Op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preparation-for-op/#post-1296076</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Mar 2019 08:48:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all , I’m one day post op with Dr Traynor I went with 375 and 275 as I had very bad asymmetry as well as a modified uplift !<br />
I was a c and d cup originally<br />
I ordereded a medium Malcom bra and it’s fine for me I measure a 34 back !<br />
Take lots of magazines , I also took flavoured water as they like you to drink loads afterwards and I don&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1452152"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preparation-for-op/#post-1296076" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72453eedb320f16ec5ca34da90cf281e</guid>
				<title>Kerry ghadie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1452150/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Mar 2019 08:38:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/161 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 00:36:30 by W3 Total Cache
-->