<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kerry | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kerrymc/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kerrymc/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kerry.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:20:21 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c4c7c642e40f1efdf559cf2badc6a34</guid>
				<title>Kerry replied to the topic Very nervous! Need some support in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/very-nervous-need-some-support/#post-947641</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2016 11:44:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Holly,<br />
It&#8217;s not that bad, any of it. I had my op yesterday at 10am (at Transform with Paul Clarke). I was quite sick after the anaesthetic but once I was sick I felt loads better. The pain is really not bad at all, a bit tight and achy, I didn&#8217;t have any pain meds till 9pm last night and just had 1 co codamol. And just had 2 paracetamol this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1090067"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/very-nervous-need-some-support/#post-947641" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66f06fe4c9a58cac79c23bbcc67444c6</guid>
				<title>Kerry replied to the topic November Girls! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/november-girls/page/2/#post-946757</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Nov 2016 20:23:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked in for fri 11th Nov at Transform with Paul Clarke. Can&#8217;t quite believe I&#8217;m actually doing it! Feeling nervous and excited but can&#8217;t think about surgery day, just focusing on afterwards. I&#8217;m a 30c but sometimes wear a 32b bra and 5,2&#8243; going for 340cc extra high profile overs if they fit, if not 310cc. Was worried they were going to look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1088577"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/november-girls/page/2/#post-946757" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04124dd3c51ca0b13e5247b202e15ff1</guid>
				<title>Kerry replied to the topic November Girls! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/november-girls/page/2/#post-946757</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Nov 2016 20:23:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked in for fri 11th Nov at Transform with Paul Clarke. Can&#8217;t quite believe I&#8217;m actually doing it! Feeling nervous and excited but can&#8217;t think about surgery day, just focusing on afterwards. I&#8217;m a 30c but sometimes wear a 32b bra and 5,2&#8243; going for 349cc extra high profile overs if they fit, if not 310cc. Was worried they were going to look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1088575"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/november-girls/page/2/#post-946757" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcd759510e01d162a8ac5951881337ce</guid>
				<title>Kerry became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1087040/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 22:05:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/139 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 17:54:51 by W3 Total Cache
-->