<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kirsty | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kirstydurkan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kirstydurkan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kirsty.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b8814a74e4507ed9fe505ffd727cb6b</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Nicole are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/772400/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Aug 2014 21:22:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8c34c4644866110b7aae8507038b7c7</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic pics uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-uploaded-15/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:39:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just uploaded my before and after pictures since having my BA due to extremely assymetrical breasts. Dr Frati has done the most amazing job. Feel free to add but I&#8217;d love to hear what you all think x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5ae36b4b5ae3927367636634bbd70c0</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and alexis are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/769122/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Aug 2014 18:32:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2434d0a11099c5ab0e7e0f9e67bf867</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Rachel prince are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/768406/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Aug 2014 20:03:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0f5e25f56fd9bb24eeff50243eeb6ff</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic please help girls:-( in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-girls-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Aug 2014 19:58:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my BA two weeks tomorrow but had to have a re-augmentation this Tuesday on my right breast due to hematoma, I&#8217;m really freaking out now because my right one is looking a lot bigger than the left and that was the tell tale sign I had a hematoma last time?! I have no pain this time round though which is my only hope I&#8217;m clinging onto&#8230; ANYWAY&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-768405"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/please-help-girls-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e50587886e0816d97894c61d6f305bf</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Abigail are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/768398/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Aug 2014 19:53:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b71f8bccebb11ac6bff6a6f80d2fa51</guid>
				<title>Kirsty posted an update: Nervous wreck, so scared about having second hematoma! [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/768259/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Aug 2014 13:12:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nervous wreck, so scared about having second hematoma! Strapping off on Tuesday and will find out then x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64123ba6d802cdc115ee33b5ec4056b4</guid>
				<title>Kirsty&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/768258/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Aug 2014 13:11:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47514f6029b7858369e93a3b08de3f95</guid>
				<title>Kirsty&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/767206/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:17:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84b1b0472bdcd8d73a43af856dae0b16</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic Update on re-op on clot/hematoma in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/update-on-re-op-on-clothematoma/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:38:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As most of you know I had my first BA 10 days ago and had a lot more swelling and pain in one breast, obviously &#8220;they&#8217;re sisters not twins&#8221; applies and it didn&#8217;t feel too bad so I left it until my 1 week update, that was when it was discovered by an emergency appointment with Dr Frati I had the worst news!:-( He felt around my breast and I was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-767043"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/update-on-re-op-on-clothematoma/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">833fd68af2b2e5965c9692a42a55b802</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic awful bad news :&#039;( in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/awful-bad-news/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Aug 2014 20:16:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my strapping off today have a blood clot in my breast I am now going into Fitzroy tomorrow morning with Dr Frati to have implant and clot removed and new implant inserted :'( Only had my BA one week ago! Can&#8217;t fault the service managing to fit me in so quickly x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af6757a8c06cee187fbf4f9f36843cc9</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/766177/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Aug 2014 06:10:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c6eb1ec404c2ff108d70c490dca131a</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/765986/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Aug 2014 13:00:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15b494b5b80bd8895e7b7429e07bf7d4</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic Arms above head  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/arms-above-head/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:38:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m one week po today and one of my arms can now completely lift above my head with no pain but the other one still really hurts the muscles under my armpit when I even try to move it a little bit:-( Is this normal to be so differentt?! By the way girls I&#8217;ve uploaded my 550/400cc implant pictures with strapping on if you want a little peek,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-765949"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/arms-above-head/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2beb3ec4bcc19bfdf373757819839f4</guid>
				<title>Kirsty&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/765577/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Aug 2014 10:27:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33e36302c5a798e1782c588fd651783f</guid>
				<title>Kirsty&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/764996/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Aug 2014 20:25:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c34e43239072c74aa6f051e9b279044b</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic strapping rolled up sitting on incision  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-rolled-up-sitting-on-incision/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Aug 2014 19:31:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My strapping has risen up and now feels like it&#8217;s sitting on my incision! I don&#8217;t know what to do about this obviously there&#8217;s a plaster on my incision but I don&#8217;t want to irritate it 🙁 Has anyone had the same thing? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9d6cbc8f3fe4ac1f3c20a71047717b6</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and kimbo are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/764906/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:11:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc9a0b037ae5fc1c52855a56e7c042c5</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/764408/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:13:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f90ff2dabdcafdd319c23a224ad62308</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic getting comfortable in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-comfortable/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:55:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Argh! 3 days post op and it&#8217;s so hard to be comfortable it&#8217;s driving me insane! Feel like I am still early days so can&#8217;t do much but really want to do everything but physically can&#8217;t! Don&#8217;t like this middle stage! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">050ad3c0496a9e3646ea82309d3c6796</guid>
				<title>Kirsty posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/763948/#acomment-764319</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:47:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope it&#8217;s ok to add hun x</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/louise94/" rel="nofollow ugc">Louise</a> posted an update Sorry girls, but please message me before you add otherwise I won&#8217;t accept unless I&#8217;ve already said it&#8217;s ok to in a post to you! It&#8217;s just the polite thing to do 🙂 

Instagram: my [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee01e837ee7faf76be2d7b3758184efe</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Karolina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/763902/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:30:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c8e402fe1f06174e4e39903e8364e35</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic swelling  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/swelling-29/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:25:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How many other girls have swelling in just the one breast, I&#8217;m only 2 days so have a lot of healing time but want peace of mind x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f4c5189bd672e04c8315beb4eef88c5</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic Day 2 - Update!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-2-update/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Aug 2014 08:36:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my BA on Sunday and everything went well, felt absolutely fine in myself but felt a lot of aching underneath my boobs! Was so tired I slept nearly constantly for 24 hours after op, was sick once but I think that was due to taking painkillers on an empty stomach. Every hour there is an improvement, yesterday morning I was nearly passing out&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-763579"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-2-update/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13a4a7e9705da88bbda331809004bbbe</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic All done!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-142/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Aug 2014 09:29:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Feel fine in myself and had a great nights sleep but it&#8217;s so hard to do much! Aching a lot!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3c868e9f1b185ef89db217920706b15</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic MY TURN TODAY! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-turn-today-10/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Aug 2014 04:11:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In the car about to leave for Fitzroy, having 550 and either 400/425/450 HP Overs with Mr Frati today. Admission time is 7 so praying i&#8217;ll be home by 4 today! Wish me luck, I&#8217;m terrified now!!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcf9ffa5c7abb096b58e2d416e5f3e2c</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Lisa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/762435/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Aug 2014 20:29:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77e5f0f4719ee153052a3ec66469cfc8</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Stephanie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/762369/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Aug 2014 18:35:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b8ce35c3dea72fcb00af1bcf8245c6b</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic when to stop eating?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-to-stop-eating/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Aug 2014 17:43:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My admission time is 7am tomorrow can I eat for the rest of the evening? I&#8217;m over thinking everything too much! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4ea2eb242cd597b6595c2428e400771</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Amber are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/762317/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Aug 2014 15:12:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16f8e8f977e743b1e7192518d3a9a0bf</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Becky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/761887/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Aug 2014 16:56:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d778cb466ecd7965c293767b616a7da2</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/761741/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:52:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a411a35356b526ae2588c41cffeed5e</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic fitzroy 9th 10th aug traffic in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fitzroy-9th-10th-aug-traffic/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Aug 2014 22:38:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seen signs for road closures this weekend all around central London. Great!! My op is Sunday, just thought I&#8217;d let you all know and if it&#8217;s possible if anyone has anymore info or alternate routes to let me know xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5267b1eed748a064552bc8d2385c7ded</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic last minute boobie shopping!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-minute-boobie-shopping/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Aug 2014 08:53:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Right, I have the M&amp;S Post Op Bra, loads of sports bras and V Pillow. Now today I&#8217;m going out to get everything else! What medication should I buy and can anyone recommend a post op outfit as I was thinking a button-up dress? Any suggestions would be amazing on this post so I can check them up while shopping! Thanks so much for all your support so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-761176"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-minute-boobie-shopping/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d05ac1182c02a797d8da38053d49407</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Melanie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/761078/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Aug 2014 22:06:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e63ad26b4491ce815c2158903a38c697</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Yana are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/760924/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Aug 2014 16:31:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41976ca89c62ff7bbc08236eb8c6d7a0</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic macom bra in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bra-34/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Aug 2014 15:20:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Who recommends? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e8830468db5e968e8d8e49c3c2d94b0</guid>
				<title>Kirsty posted an update: 3 more days!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/760902/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Aug 2014 15:14:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>3 more days! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c65fffca7218fee46bba8de5477be130</guid>
				<title>Kirsty posted an update: @meliza hope it's okay to add hun I'm with Frati Sunday x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/760901/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Aug 2014 15:13:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/meliza/' rel="nofollow ugc">@meliza</a> hope it&#8217;s okay to add hun I&#8217;m with Frati Sunday x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38af65472150ca1874f4f9739247ca67</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/760842/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Aug 2014 13:35:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d523a157f7ac5c57247b965dd78577b7</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic Admission Time :D in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-d/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Aug 2014 13:47:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>7am Fitzroy Hospital this Sunday! So so so so so excited! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca50a10be239fa63202d7d225ba21ff9</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic One week to go!! Tips?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/one-week-to-go-tips/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Aug 2014 09:06:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone got any tips for me please? Things I should take to the hospital, things to have at home after, any good tips you&#8217;ve found help you more comfortable, just anything to make my surgery and recovery easier would be great please! Also&#8230; Feel free to add me to see before and after pics when I upload them! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a9e174edd76b7cae44255ad841009a2</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic stitches? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stitches-22/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:53:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls! Does anyone know if Mr Frati uses removable or dissolvable stitches for BA? Thanks! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9ac792aef8cbb400b08f407811d1885</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/756136/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Jul 2014 21:16:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65c9816e99205f2d75078df24ec716a5</guid>
				<title>Kirsty started the topic frati in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frati-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Jul 2014 21:28:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked in for two weeks time with Mr Frati and met him twice and he was lovely! Has anyone got any reviews on him would love to know opinions x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">466fc528012d13b0784aa3593500895e</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Rose are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/755355/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Jul 2014 19:34:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">183d95e03b214d5a2de332a469517fa7</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Dawn are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/755146/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:26:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">828f88b9b14e64ac294fd7ba18dd36b6</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Paige are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/754929/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:48:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c4faa0afa0e6b0bfde83fe198107697</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and nay are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/754751/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Jul 2014 18:54:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed4422c1a445c721e4f0fa4938991409</guid>
				<title>Kirsty and Gemma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/754702/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:48:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/482 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 01:56:06 by W3 Total Cache
-->