<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | kirstykhia | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kirstykhia/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kirstykhia/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for kirstykhia.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 00:17:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">128841d254c92cd40427273634193705</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia and pinkfly7 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/410009/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:08:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9466fd27a0070b79c45dec053826a75f</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: coming up to 1 year po my boobs are amazing sooo pleased [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/357149/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 May 2013 16:09:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>coming up to 1 year po my boobs are amazing sooo pleased they look as if they&#8217;ve always been mine dr singh is a ledge!!!!!!<br />
32aa 375cc soft touch overs 32DD/E</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f01613b417ff2b677468b0228cbf42b</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia and laurah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/316655/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:21:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27b01ed9da9b08bf447ad2839ba6c58d</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia replied to the topic Day surgery in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-surgery/#post-626908</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:26:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>you will have a tele in ur room hun if you are going on your own I wouldn&#8217;t recommend carrying a heavy bag after you wont want to carry anything yes and defo take ur robe after ur surgery you can chill in it for [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26a5242650d3e69433cec727bd7c6600</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia replied to the topic Need reassurance ahhhh in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-reassurance-ahhhh/#post-626907</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:18:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went from a 32aa to 32dd with 375cc implants xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea765f5dd3656ef711fd6d4c780a1b23</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia started the topic happy 6 month anniversary to my amazing boobs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/happy-6-month-anniversary-to-my-amazing-boobs/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:17:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>so 6 months have passed since ive had my implants and they are soooooooo amazing ive never had any problem ive been very lucky !!!!<br />
defo recommend dr singh he is just amazing,very honest,and a lovely guy made me [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1511a1343b33f1b34427786d2df6569</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia replied to the topic 15 months po - boobs still quite firm... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/15-months-po-boobs-still-quite-firm/#post-620131</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:00:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh dear I watched that too made me squirm then she had he problem with her leg after too poor thing her boobs look muched better after but I didn&#8217;t think much of them but they were done on the nhs !my implants are [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4d0bcdf521984aad43f7bf6870d654c</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: Still loving my boobs had my op august 15th they have now [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/295330/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:53:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still loving my boobs had my op august 15th they have now settled to a nice 32d thanks dr Singh he is just amaze !!!!!!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e697cf80ce8f779a1d261acea8961e2</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia replied to the topic boob greed 3 days post op :-( in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-greed-3-days-post-op/#post-614179</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:12:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i was exactly the same i went to my 1 week po crying after i saw them but once you can wear bras they look alot bigger i had 375cc from a 32aa and got measured at a 32e but i think more of a d/dd cup but they dont [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b0a1e406a8a25f521939368172aafe8</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia replied to the topic Admission time 8am on 21st when will my op be??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-8am-on-21st-when-will-my-op-be/#post-614178</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:09:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>my admission time was 8 at highgate went down at 9:30 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8747f3e934352882589d68088cfafae</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia started the topic help girls does nayone know how i search for people on here  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-girls-does-nayone-know-how-i-search-for-people-on-here/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:36:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>one of my frinds had a ba and i know her nickname on here but cant seem to find anywhere to search for her</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbee7aca85f21704fa70bc9674292770</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/280649/#acomment-283363</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2012 15:54:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>awwww thanks hun im sooo pleased with the results xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/nicki88/" rel="nofollow ugc">Nicki</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kirstykhia/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kirstykhia</a> Great results Hun! Boobs look ace! Hope these 34aa&#8217;s will look as good!! Xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">015553fed0989608a66011c8cb6a4003</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: hiya girls nearly 4 months po from the amazing dr singh went [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/276721/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:24:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hiya girls nearly 4 months po from the amazing dr singh went from a 32aa to 32 dd/e with 375cc soft touch overs amazing results love my boobs<br />
they are still a bit numb in places but ive managed to come to terms with that ,they did warn me this but really pleased xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc0e7afe3fde5f3ae252faeecbd54afe</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/276719/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:22:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ca97d8d187811e6ec284d1ce4f0af7b</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia replied to the topic Does anyone have veiny boobs? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/does-anyone-have-veiny-boobs/#post-605362</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:31:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine were like that from 5 weeks po I&#8217;m now 3 months po and they&#8217;ve all gone xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c50c392a5b38736a0ad5dbf447f88901</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia started the topic So happy 3 months po with dr Singh  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-happy-3-months-po-with-dr-singh/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:29:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m so happy with my results I&#8217;m 3 months po with 375cc soft touch overs by dr Singh I&#8217;m so pleased everything went perfectly scars have healed fab went from a 32 aa to a 32dd/e add me girls I&#8217;m here if you need [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cace0d668d72ea757354770be6ae3a49</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia started the topic 11weeks po my story is on the website in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11weeks-po-my-story-is-on-the-website/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:58:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hiya girls im now 11 weeks po my boobs are amazing they feel so real now i started off a 32aa had 375cc soft touch overs now a 32dd i had the legend that is dr singh my story os on the patient stories on here if [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be5021a8763cc520b19b73e7ec712b9d</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia and kellymarie1983 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/258933/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:20:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f954bcd87447e50b79c327a6efd19d96</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: Won't accept any new adds unless u send me a message first [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/257438/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Oct 2012 21:32:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Won&#8217;t accept any new adds unless u send me a message first girls happy I help its just polite </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f0a104a87c6759aa4c0dd83cb5ccd89</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: Waited 2 hours to see dr Singh today for my 6 week po appt. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/257156/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Oct 2012 16:29:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Waited 2 hours to see dr Singh today for my 6 week po appt. he&#8217;s defo worth the wait everything back to normal now I love my boobs 375cc soft touch overs 15/08/12 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f1d0c7a1d79b73d309bb6ce40d6c5de</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: Will only be accepting girls who have a profile pic and send [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/255969/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Oct 2012 13:53:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Will only be accepting girls who have a profile pic and send me a message first with similar stats getting weirdos trying to add me now </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f309f09b2952c30a5d37b81fd2b45836</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/255220/#acomment-255232</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Sep 2012 18:22:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I still talk about mine all the time I drove everyone crazy with it every time I see my mum I show her my boobs lol xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/boobenvy23/" rel="nofollow ugc">boobenvy23</a> posted an update Absolutely driving everyone crazy talking about my BA. I can&#8217;t help it this a big deal and I am too excited!!!! 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a8b6797c48024aaff07193468a6a4f5</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: 7 weeks po I am in love with my boobs 375cc soft touch overs [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/254482/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:55:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>7 weeks po I am in love with my boobs 375cc soft touch overs with the legend dr Singh gone from 32aa to 32e/dd </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a149946fd0a6819e2f813aa33ed778f</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/253448/#acomment-253457</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Sep 2012 10:22:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ring up he hospital ur going too and ask them I rang mine up at high gate about 3 days before just puts ur mind to rest xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/louise91/" rel="nofollow ugc">louise91</a> posted an update whats the latest u get ur admition time as im due in tomoz and havent heard anything&#8230;&#8230;			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b53c8449cb2c3e2f5b57ad7e08fee505</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: 6 weeks po yayyyy going to see dr singh next week for my [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/253088/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:29:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6 weeks po yayyyy going to see dr singh next week for my final check up </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81733d0c81ee2e2b622f14a50a257e4f</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/251121/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:42:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3133e1d13f2873121b7f56ab02bd60c</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250789/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:44:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ec04a4299da4b8bef088e7ecfd7925e</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: girls new pics up im now 4 weeks po a few pics with my new [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250782/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:31:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>girls new pics up im now 4 weeks po a few pics with my new bras<br />
from a 32aa with 375cc soft touch overs now measuring a 32 e</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">463f846edbf641d6064e9929da2c89f2</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250083/#acomment-250119</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Sep 2012 19:36:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya hun I had 375 cc overs from a 32 aa now measuring a 32e look about a small d xxx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hwelby4/" rel="nofollow ugc">hwelby4</a> posted an update 2 weeks till my op and have now decided to go with the bigger sizes! 380/410 ! I am currently a 32/34 B and hoping to be a DD! Anyone had similar stats ect?.			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8913341415fbb29ae5047ad45b9bdf2b</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: Just got measured am now a 32e from a 32aa with 375cc overs [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250077/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Sep 2012 16:06:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just got measured am now a 32e from a 32aa with 375cc overs sooooooo pleased xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">650c59bed92e2b85a290b0fa5462da8e</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: My boobs look bigger now I'm 4 weeks po they looked small [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/249585/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:12:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My boobs look bigger now I&#8217;m 4 weeks po they looked small after but now they have gone up a cup size now measuring a 34d from a 32 aa with 375 cc overs xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb14c7a5c6afb8fcc37a02019644ba6d</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/248815/#acomment-248820</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:19:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had dr Singh and he&#8217;s known for big implants but I really wanted him I was a 32aa and wanted natural I had 375cc overs and am soo pleased they look like they&#8217;ve always been mine xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/teenytiny86/" rel="nofollow ugc">teenytiny86</a> posted an update hi girls!!!!

i am based in london and wondered if anyone had any opinions who is the best surgeon for the natural look. im size 6-8 and am desperate for the natural look??? please help x x			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ffc9f05b5bc4fab25c276207be06c93e</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: Nearly 4 weeks po my boobs are amazing I love dr Singh</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/248772/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:36:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nearly 4 weeks po my boobs are amazing I love dr Singh </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d59086139507d840fe786d4b20b1082d</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: Over 3 weeks po now boobs looking good both look so even and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/247759/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Sep 2012 06:40:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Over 3 weeks po now boobs looking good both look so even and my scars look great I wanna wear a bra soooooo much I&#8217;m sick of these sports bras now</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87775da228126c917e4ff654397ea388</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246828/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Sep 2012 19:24:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30012cd63fdb208cdf040f8950014929</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246820/#acomment-246826</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Sep 2012 19:09:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How exciting hun my whole experience was amazing and he is really down to earth put me straight at ease when I saw him the morning of my op I wouldn&#8217;t of chose any other surgeon for myself I loved him xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kirstykhia/" rel="nofollow ugc">kirstykhia</a> posted an update I&#8217;m not even 3 weeks po and my boobs r really soft and I can finally push em together sooo pleased with then can&#8217;t wait to see dr Singh October and show him what an ace job he did on me [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf7e039b4a8feca8533a0c3da31fe9fa</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: I'm not even 3 weeks po and my boobs r really soft and I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246820/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Sep 2012 19:01:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m not even 3 weeks po and my boobs r really soft and I can finally push em together sooo pleased with then can&#8217;t wait to see dr Singh October and show him what an ace job he did on me </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f117b98a61cf53432af60cda5aed14b</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: 2 weeks and 5 days po feeling bk to normal now just can't [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246525/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Sep 2012 08:24:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>2 weeks and 5 days po feeling bk to normal now just can&#8217;t wait to stop wearing these sports bras not looking forward to the school runs starting again this week glad I timed my op at the right time 375cc soft touch naturelles from a 32aa xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7fa316c879b25fd0309d42e8ea29047</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246464/#acomment-246467</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Sep 2012 22:04:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have u got a computer Hun I went on the website resize it and made my pics 75% smaller and saved picture to my computer and uploaded it that way one of the girls on here recommended it to me xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/smoobies27/" rel="nofollow ugc">smoobies27</a> posted an update Would love to upload some pics but it just keeps telling me there to big n mya still haven&#8217;t sorted the mobile phone upload yet so can&#8217;t upload no pics yet boooo x			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fbdc99d67d698b770a0a33a375b3905</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246275/#acomment-246279</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Sep 2012 11:15:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya Hun I was a 32 aa had 375 cc soft touch overs 2 weeks ago I&#8217;m currently wearing a 34d sports bra when then swelling goes down il prob b a full c cup xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/nataliestevens14/" rel="nofollow ugc">nataliestevens14</a> posted an update I&#8217;m currently a 34A/B and a size 10 and i am having 375 overs. Has anyone had the same? I&#8217;m worried they may look too big for my body ?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e26f6981f80d17de830c37bb03ce4a0</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246100/#acomment-246103</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2012 16:42:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Hun defo worth the wait not long now 4 u xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rachamber11/" rel="nofollow ugc">rachamber11</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kirstykhia/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kirstykhia</a> they are looking great&#8230;.boob envy!!! 10 days to go for me. 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc5ac4a23334adb257b14925566cb8bc</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246037/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2012 14:27:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac357feee3be0cf0195e1f209e2dae4c</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: can all my friends have a look at my pics of me po 2 weeks [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246035/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2012 14:25:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>can all my friends have a look at my pics of me po 2 weeks and give me ur opinion please would mean alt be honest as u like xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ed7492a69d307d6f5ad6cd40c80532a</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246025/#acomment-246034</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2012 14:24:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>my admission was 8:30am so there was space theres only about 6 spaces but if there is none the lady at reception will give u a permit so u can park on the road xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/louise91/" rel="nofollow ugc">louise91</a> posted an update hey can anyone help please&#8230;.. at highgate hospital has anyone had any trouble parking and im going to be travelling from medway hows the journey there&#8230;..x			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b161d6a9c016e7da7a0b79aaddc4f99f</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: hiya girlies
i am gonna put up some pics of my new boobs [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/246016/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2012 14:07:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hiya girlies<br />
i am gonna put up some pics of my new boobs about 3 days po so still had dressings on from dr singh im currently 2 weeks po so once i discover were my daughter has hidden my camera will be uploading more they are round now instead of cones ass me girls if u need any advice 375cc soft touch overs</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">187eebf4eb7cb525fa241bcb398a249a</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/245961/#acomment-245962</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2012 11:23:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh no hun r u ok? Did she just put new dressings on them? Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/gemmadobson1/" rel="nofollow ugc">gemmadobson1</a> posted an update Had to go to see the nurse today because my scar has been weeping and turns out that my left scar has opened in 1 place and right in 2 places 🙁 x			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f641a5e815eed957d1bd462e2899a31</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted an update: 2 weeks 2 days po just wish my right would start to settle [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/245759/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:11:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>2 weeks 2 days po just wish my right would start to settle its dropped but now feels weird still inside xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54a2d993b2f2f059606dea53040a7277</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/245583/#acomment-245593</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:47:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would say 340 Hun I chose 340 then at last min changed to 375 not long now Hun bet ur excited xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cljx90/" rel="nofollow ugc">cljx90</a> posted an update Stressed about size!? 🙁 op on monday still cant bloody decide! 310/340?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">821478165c77e3ef2d423c99bd590e9b</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/245553/#acomment-245572</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:52:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are they doing the surgery for free for u ? Did they say they want £4600 for bigger implants xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jlwalker/" rel="nofollow ugc">jlwalker</a> posted an update Going to get my booby fixed woop woop so happy xx
Wish they didn&#8217;t want 4600 to go bigger at the same time lol			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66330845ce97fc902e78212214c4afb6</guid>
				<title>kirstykhia and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/245199/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:27:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/450 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 04:15:00 by W3 Total Cache
-->