<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Katie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kitteeekatt/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kitteeekatt/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Katie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:16:19 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f36c758874a6ae6608b3afc0b737ddb</guid>
				<title>Katie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/923766/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:43:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba6f873ac4d7da8e75fdc38896d85a91</guid>
				<title>Katie replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-with-implants-pricing/#post-838725</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:39:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/nietta01/' rel="nofollow ugc">@nietta01</a> I&#8217;ve been quoted £7500 for an uplift with implants (that was in March) I think that&#8217;s the going rate with MYA.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33632fa0c10b651fb39a42fd2e84af37</guid>
				<title>Katie replied to the topic 275cc implant with uplift doesn&#039;t seem big enough in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-implant-with-uplift-mr-frati-doesnt-seem-big-enough-please-help/#post-836973</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:16:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/krissyellen87/' rel="nofollow ugc">@krissyellen87</a>  I&#8217;ve been told  I have borderline Ptosis and that i will more than likely need an uplift along with implants to achieve the look I want. This hasn&#8217;t been confirmed by a surgeon yet, my PC informed me of this. Prices can&#8217;t be discussed on here but the procedure is quite a bit more than just a standard BA. I &#8216;m so disheartened I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-920194"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-implant-with-uplift-mr-frati-doesnt-seem-big-enough-please-help/#post-836973" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">860458a624622daa19feb59ba0505cd4</guid>
				<title>Katie and Holly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/898555/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:23:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">207b9755b763e3be88b964e82889bc5b</guid>
				<title>Katie and Zoe Leanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/890486/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:11:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b75f5ce02c557899b17f6df00c76e44</guid>
				<title>Katie and Kalli are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/889308/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:59:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c751c84f7cbd4883daff252d073ff80</guid>
				<title>Katie posted an update: @kellyp030184  Hi Kelly thanks for your message. Basically [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887991/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 22:54:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kellyp030184/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kellyp030184</a>  Hi Kelly thanks for your message. Basically my nipples are borderline/just below my breast crease, so according to my PC, in order to achieve the look I want, I will need an uplift. I&#8217;ve not seen a surgeon yet, so they may have a different view but my PC was very knowledgeable and obviously knew what she was talking about. I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-887991"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887991/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19fb5561f086843add2cbff178ac638a</guid>
				<title>Katie posted an update: @kellyp030184</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887987/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 22:49:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kellyp030184/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kellyp030184</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45bdd0db8319591ea59705649a87554b</guid>
				<title>Katie replied to the topic Friends for advice and inspiration! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/friends-for-advice-and-inspiration/#post-822638</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 17:17:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Adèle, sorry for the late response. I had my initial consultation on Thursday evening. Unfortunately it&#8217;s not good news for me. It turns out to achieve what I want with my breasts, I&#8217;m going to need an uplift along with implants. (Not what I wanted to hear) Gutted is not the word, I cried all the way home. It&#8217;s a big price jump from just your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-887699"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/friends-for-advice-and-inspiration/#post-822638" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96ce2df5cbe81273bc046aed8a461385</guid>
				<title>Katie replied to the topic Anyone had a BA and also have an underlying medical condition? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-ba-and-also-have-an-underlying-medical-condition/#post-821726</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 22:08:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I could do, but I&#8217;ve had that many GP&#8217;s in the last few years (I&#8217;ve moved a fair few times) they would all have little knowledge of my condition. I will give them my Consultants details and see how it goes. </p>
<p>I had a bad experience a few years ago. I went for a procedure doing privately, I made them aware at my booking appoiment of my condition&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-885588"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-ba-and-also-have-an-underlying-medical-condition/#post-821726" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">044637d109bee58c17a95b56355fe88c</guid>
				<title>Katie replied to the topic Anyone had a BA and also have an underlying medical condition? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-ba-and-also-have-an-underlying-medical-condition/#post-821702</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 21:19:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for responding Rebecca. I&#8217;m so worried I will be refused a BA as it is quite a complex condition that I have 🙁 I&#8217;m a new patient at my current GP practice, so they don&#8217;t know me or my condition very well. I will let them know of my Consultant I see at the hospital, that would be more helpful I feel. God knows how long that will take&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-885550"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-ba-and-also-have-an-underlying-medical-condition/#post-821702" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">384f858cc5445cd537f86e8ceef092b3</guid>
				<title>Katie started the topic Anyone had a BA and also have an underlying medical condition? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-ba-and-also-have-an-underlying-medical-condition/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 19:50:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m wanting a BA but also have an underlying, rare medical condition (MEN1) It&#8217;s a genetic disorder that effects the Endocrine system. It causes benign (sometimes malignant) tumours to grow on the Pituitary gland, Parathyroid glands and Pancreas. I&#8217;m otherwise healthy and I&#8217;m experiencing no problems with my medical condition at the moment. I am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-885464"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-ba-and-also-have-an-underlying-medical-condition/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd82beb87e08ce96b18af041a09bc996</guid>
				<title>Katie replied to the topic Friends for advice and inspiration! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/friends-for-advice-and-inspiration/#post-821592</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2015 17:12:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Adèle, I&#8217;ve just accepted your friend request. I&#8217;m in exactly the same boat as you. I&#8217;m a volume-less 32C and all I know right now is im wanting them bigger (E/F). There&#8217;s so much information regarding size, profile, position etc etc etc it&#8217;s so hard to begin to make any desicion. I&#8217;m going for my first consultation with a patient co-ordinator&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-885352"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/friends-for-advice-and-inspiration/#post-821592" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08ddc1d737cdf5683e9d485bede03d26</guid>
				<title>Katie replied to the topic First consultation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-consultation-26/#post-821257</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Mar 2015 16:14:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Amy, I&#8217;ve got my first appoiment on Thursday. I can&#8217;t wait, I&#8217;m so excited. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbefd6cbeee982e508b71210012fa41a</guid>
				<title>Katie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/881670/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2015 12:43:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2bf23ebe4e08325e539aa8d8bee1bf1</guid>
				<title>Katie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/881667/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2015 12:34:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7522813b884abe846f201ea2904b2409</guid>
				<title>Katie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/881176/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:24:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/214 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 18:30:47 by W3 Total Cache
-->