MYA Space | Kitti | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kitticherry/activity/ Activity feed for Kitti. Fri, 07 Nov 2025 10:12:13 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 bbea4f571572111cc92d4ad7c224bff9 Kitti changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1060461/ Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:13:58 +0100 0 14319e5d034ce4a8e20d9f4eeb27d1f8 Kitti changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1060460/ Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:11:46 +0100 0 89bfaf0c5e668ad260de222fa029da7c Kitti changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1060458/ Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:09:55 +0100 0 11a4336ef969edc76762d11ba338c3d7 Kitti replied to the topic Rhinoplasty done yesterday with Dr Frati, a few pics up in the forum Rhinoplasty http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rhinoplasty-done-yesterday-with-dr-frati-a-few-pics-up/#post-929406 Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:05:29 +0100 Hi. I have added some of you, hope you don’t mind! I am looking into getting Rhinoplasty. Researching Dr Frati and Dr Giannitrapani. So nervous about choosing the right surgeon. I’ve wanted this done for about 14 years! Would be really helpful to see some of Dr fratis work. Thanks xx

]]>
0ada411d0ffce6960bc2839bfa70e840 Kitti replied to the topic Dr Frati - Rhinoplasty - am I doing the right thing? in the forum Rhinoplasty http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-rhinoplasty-am-i-doing-the-right-thing/#post-929399 Sun, 17 Jul 2016 12:10:09 +0100 Hi Rosanna. Just wondering if you had the surgery yet and if so how did it go? Do you have any pictures? I am considering Frati or Dr. Giannitrappani but so nervous about making my decision.

]]>
b1f4e4c6e2086d78a009a7c548d00339 Kitti's profile was updated https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1060436/ Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:50:54 +0100 0 c1be86519c2d0132bb9134fee363cb6a Kitti changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1060434/ Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:40:35 +0100 0 0a656633786433aabac53abe76f9d169 Kitti became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1060432/ Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:30:10 +0100 0