<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | K | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kjlewis/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kjlewis/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for K.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 04:57:31 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18dd8f88e1604a482f9d08fe1d41c8f7</guid>
				<title>K and Lovepenelope are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465956/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jul 2019 03:37:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80401199a0a4ed82d8d01431b1fcef63</guid>
				<title>K started the topic 10DPO still getting constant pain in 1 breast?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10dpo-still-getting-constant-pain-in-1-breast/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2019 22:55:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls</p>
<p>I had 325cc left and 300cc right Mentor round high profile in the dual plane position (partials). </p>
<p>I’m 10DPO and my left breast is still pretty painful. It’s like an ache kind of like someone’s constantly pressing on a bruise, mixed with stabbing pains, lots of shooting pains and tingling. That nipple can sometimes be hyper&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1465878"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10dpo-still-getting-constant-pain-in-1-breast/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d18efc4bc8ce6d53535d2447a55af8b</guid>
				<title>K replied to the topic WhatsApp group in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whatsapp-group-4/#post-1304282</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jul 2019 21:51:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’d like to join. I’m 4DPO, had 300 + 325 hp dual plane implants x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b6f4e5d345d07c85bb81e22891defd0</guid>
				<title>K became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465031/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jul 2019 17:58:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/147 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 06:08:22 by W3 Total Cache
-->