<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Katie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kk22ff/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kk22ff/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Katie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:22:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2184fadff4ab22e0d64e708fdd34820d</guid>
				<title>Katie joined the group Vaser Lipo</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/319188/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:46:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31986a1ac80fde1d2ab5f5a82ce97336</guid>
				<title>Katie started the topic Vaser or Traditional Lipo??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-or-traditional-lipo/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2013 15:30:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, I have just had my initial consultation to hopefully get rid of my &#8216;double belly&#8217;&#8230;&#8230;I have lost 4 stone with diet and exercise but no matter how smaller I am getting, my stomach remains to have a large [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12dfaae426e9f98324c103f519c9c649</guid>
				<title>Katie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/318115/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2013 15:21:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/132 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 00:35:22 by W3 Total Cache
-->