<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | kltxoxo | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kltxoxo/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kltxoxo/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for kltxoxo.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 19:40:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8f917ec32b4ffa9961fd9ebebd5fa82</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/235132/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2012 21:48:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">545a8ff6b1c6905da12a9665ce28bbe9</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo posted an update: My boobs are a month old now and I love them more every [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/232404/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:56:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My boobs are a month old now and I love them more every day!!  I&#8217;ve spent the last week in Portugal so they are lovely and brown!! Looked amazing in a bikini!! 😀 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54c64b8a2ded8a244aa1f05393f060c2</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/225095/#acomment-225101</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Jul 2012 06:48:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhhhh yay! Hope you recover well 🙂<br />
If you&#8217;re worried about anything feel free to msg me. It helped me when recovering x</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bride2be/" rel="nofollow ugc">bride2be</a> posted an update Loves reading other peoples stories and now I can write mine 🙂
Age 22
Height 5&#8243;5
Weight 8.5st
Surgeon: Mr Fallahdar
Hospital: Welbeck, London
Surgery date: 5th July 
Admission time: 12: [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80778c24d1481c7e3c157dbaf0b6ca89</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo posted an update: Day 9 post op and my boobs are starting to drop!!!! :D
They [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/224543/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Jul 2012 15:10:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 9 post op and my boobs are starting to drop!!!! 😀<br />
They are finally starting to take shape and look more like boobs not torpedoes!! lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3538a5247a75065ce86ae3bc80ab0d97</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo posted an update in the group Mr Fallahdars girls :): 9 days post op....love my boobs!! Mr Fallahdar is amazing!!!!! xx</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/224512/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Jul 2012 12:37:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>9 days post op&#8230;.love my boobs!! Mr Fallahdar is amazing!!!!! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a99b6fa8dfe76f535240edf4f1ada6c7</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo joined the group Weight Loss Tips For Pre and Post-Op Girls</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/224003/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jul 2012 22:57:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14ea203d92afe93de3d12b0c88949176</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo joined the group BA Post Op GIrlies x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/224002/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jul 2012 22:56:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">058671918b4142226aaeceaf70a049ce</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo posted an update: Had my post op appointment today- day 7 post op. I cannot [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/223998/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jul 2012 22:32:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my post op appointment today- day 7 post op. I cannot believe my scars-the are stitches done on the inside and the scars look like little scratches.<br />
I AM OVER THE MOON. </p>
<p>Dr Fallahdar is amazing!!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff75066c43613f45a7000fa1e0713a68</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/223800/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jul 2012 18:26:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8478453f7d889fe36972fb4847866f46</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo posted an update: @zulka111 I'm feeling much better today too!!! Yay!! can't [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/223191/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jul 2012 12:11:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/zulka111/' rel="nofollow ugc">@zulka111</a> I&#8217;m feeling much better today too!!! Yay!! can&#8217;t believe its a week tomorrow!!!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54d9ec7ad3f83a9646e9be2cdcf13bf1</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/223157/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jul 2012 07:56:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a49545bad0a8ca71e2fae64b4a46b45</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/222281/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:05:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">115315b19d68ea7c46a68a69bbd3ad89</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/222255/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:24:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cebeea3dd3d9bdfc1a5e1a34b4697f5</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo posted an update: I day post op with Dr Fallahdar at The London Welbeck [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/222193/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:37:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I day post op with Dr Fallahdar at The London Welbeck Hospital. I had 375cc taking me from 32b- 32dd.<br />
Dr Fallahdar is so lovely and a perfectionist. All the staff at highgate were amazing!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ee160fcf181a26aa538484809aa767c</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/222064/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:38:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbcb750bfc1684bb86de460d527d1c42</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/222045/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:02:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">455755a5dbe237768c4834a9cef0dbe9</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo joined the group Mr Fallahdars girls :)</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/222037/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2012 02:20:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5ee66dc14d3eac5bab3e712d3cbd6a3</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/209220/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 May 2012 07:07:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf452aa53b3859a902f6c90629ea2ce8</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/209078/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 May 2012 20:17:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b27b233d54b63fcc824461931f2478f0</guid>
				<title>kltxoxo became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/208214/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 May 2012 00:11:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/189 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 21:43:59 by W3 Total Cache
-->