<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | katy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kshirley/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kshirley/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for katy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:31:32 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd7c69b04faba51519924f084ce9cf25</guid>
				<title>katy and kelly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/764569/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:18:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94fca4b7ee21f01796eae521c9b46596</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic Bra Help  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-help-7/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:29:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies </p>
<p>I am stuggling to find a nice soft cup/none wored bra in a 32G/GG for some reason when i go on alot of sites or into shops the smallest back seems to be a 34 or 36 G </p>
<p>why do shops assume woman with bigger boobs have bigger backs am 6 weeks post op so can start wearing these but struggling to find can anyone recommend a shop or website ?????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3028f5c70459023cb769c5af7bd7b56b</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic Just been measured  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-been-measured-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 May 2014 12:58:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am 5 weeks po today and got meausred a week early because i have a christening at the weekend and need a strapless bra to go with my dress so needed to know what size to get </p>
<p>I am a 32GG in Boux avenue although they dont stock a double GG i tried a 32G and this still looked ok as well 🙂 am soo pleased </p>
<p>La senza tried to say i was a 34E but my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-677141"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-been-measured-12/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a641f960266b842559384b4a9c14f4d</guid>
				<title>katy and Rinx ♥ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/676829/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 May 2014 08:23:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26cf1fa77d8dd9f38c711f6edb27a552</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic spray tan question  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/spray-tan-question/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 May 2014 18:28:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a christening next weekend and was.going to get a spray tan but put plasters on scars am 5 weeks po do u think.k this will be Ok x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94cc711f141e5ed827ae72f7584c5010</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic when can you go swimming and  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-you-go-swimming-and/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 May 2014 18:26:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I gave just started back at gym doing lower body at 4weeks po and wondered when you can start swimming again and also sit up?? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1a8b44fe0ccd7c798e0d924cad3618b</guid>
				<title>katy and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/666622/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 15:09:08 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">239e2fbd62472d402009a3da49841c5c</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic when can i start back at the gym  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-start-back-at-the-gym/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2014 13:09:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Am 4 weeks po and was going to start having personal training sessions but not sure when i can start exercising ?? i know i cant do a lot of upper body stuff but thought my trainer might know some light exercises to do upper body and when can you start jogging ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">956405ece8dbd1b9c0a799ce6c3da8b8</guid>
				<title>katy and Jayde are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/662519/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 May 2014 13:31:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c57d19fbb21fd4cfad38cd1187448b7d</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic New pics uploaded  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-uploaded-8/#post-746708</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 08:22:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i have added you 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cf02550e210db7aa1e69d9b630f1da6</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic New pics uploaded  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-uploaded-8/#post-746692</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 07:20:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think so as that is what i asked for natural but big and he said behind the muscle is the more natural look and they dont sag like overs as your muscle supports the implant as i havent had any children yet this was quite a big thing for me 🙂 </p>
<p>Jo i have added you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">001cd0c32208e68981815f9bd7156342</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic New pics uploaded  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-uploaded-8/#post-746599</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 21:19:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>500cc under muscle 🙂 I was a 34b before fore </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abf9d13d50aa397445bf02fe5dd8b6aa</guid>
				<title>katy and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/654057/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 16:58:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fa2672e92f0e49b7201ffd0913a4b59</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic New pics. 495cc Tsx overs with Dr singh in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-495cc-tsx-overs-with-dr-singh/#post-746456</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 16:50:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hope you dont mind the add </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a320097bcd0326f970ea885c5e7997cc</guid>
				<title>katy and Julieg1 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/653994/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 16:34:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ae5cda8b8a026ad9690334fb8bbbc43</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic New pics uploaded  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-uploaded-8/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 16:11:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please feel free to have a look am 3 weeks po </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d6af4d7d5a43601fe23a66c5a76dda6</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Annoyed with myself, should have gone bigger in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/annoyed-with-myself-should-have-gone-bigger/#post-746398</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 14:58:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I totally agree with Nicola i was like that week one but now week 3 and i love them they have gone slightly bigger and swellign has gone althoguh didnt have much to start with i was quite lucky </p>
<p>i still fit all my clothes apart from the odd top remember you prob fill your clothes better now i know i do size 8 tops used to look nice on me but now&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-653733"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/annoyed-with-myself-should-have-gone-bigger/#post-746398" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e24715d1bb0b360c78eefb86c6197c87</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic nipples and bloating! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipples-and-bloating/#post-746340</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 12:10:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I used Coton there herbal tablets and they work you can buy them off the internet or a company called Natural practices wilmslow but you just call them up and tell them and they will post out to you if you live to far to go in 🙂 </p>
<p>I also used bitter you can buy this for about £3 a bottle you just need to drink a bit in water it doesnt taste very&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-653397"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipples-and-bloating/#post-746340" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b79518a5218a49e05b942961212fd5a8</guid>
				<title>katy and Kim are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/652354/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 19:16:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cc71853518db5b913e4b29617676fda</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Sports bras help? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bras-help-2/#post-745955</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 14:01:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 500 unders and i was told to get a 34 and 36 F i got one from M&amp; S and 2 from Tesco the Tesco ones are by far the best i think i paid about £6 each for them 🙂 i will the cup in an F so if i was you i woul;dnt get any smaller than and F i didnt have much swelling after about 2 weeks i went back down to a 34 back size so maybe get two&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-651473"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bras-help-2/#post-745955" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87a444b08f23f47ec2379932b4f91311</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Bridesmaid duties post op in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bridesmaid-duties-post-op/#post-745879</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 09:58:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>it would have to be a none wired strapples bra though i have one from Primark which is a sports type material strapless and so comformy and gives your really good support maybe go look at one of those and see what you think am 3 weeks post op now and i could wear one of them for the day 🙂 hope this helps </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d07fd028c3272e00b7d517d8425292cc</guid>
				<title>katy and Allie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/651071/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 09:52:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01e5716c17d31f452c1011f0860c99b7</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic How to know if implant has come out of pocket in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-to-know-if-implant-has-come-out-of-pocket/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 07:51:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ladies </p>
<p>yesterday my left boob started to hurt had to take painkillers not done this since day 3 and am 3week po today, i didnt do anythgin so not sure what it is i even had it through the night and when i was walking this morning i can kind of feel the implant move i dont know if this is normal and am paranoid and i have heard of this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-650924"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-to-know-if-implant-has-come-out-of-pocket/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7875e4e8078a532429af1799a8c2b9de</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Bikinis - 32E in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bikinis-32e/#post-745823</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 06:14:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Kelly Brook does a range in new look in cup sizes up to a G </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27170efae993a2af78e813489156f927</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic 5 weeks post op from revision to the left rippling pics up in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-weeks-post-op-from-revision-to-the-left-rippling-pics-up/page/2/#post-745621</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 19:01:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have added u as I think I have rippling or double bubble am 3 weeks po I have made appointment to see surgeon on Fri just to be on safe side x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3f6816f7661083afa4b5cc1a809c273</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Help spots :/ in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-spots/#post-745616</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 18:54:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have them it&#8217;s just because your 24 hrs in sports bra and the warmer weather nothing to worry about its also the dry skin which also causes these x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5b0258b25a82c65fe04debe6ea36f08</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Support Needed :( in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/support-needed/#post-745479</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 14:16:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>sending hugs xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4a5ccda6a34f58429f02bf0f3cc4df9</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Work in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/work-13/#post-745456</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 12:25:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 500 under the muscle and went back to work on day 7 i work in an office the first day back was ok but when i got home that night i just made sure i rested and didnt do anythign my BF did it all and by day 3 back at work i was fine and back to normal 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">847cb22b89ea6d2ca338e6d073263ac1</guid>
				<title>katy and chealsa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/646792/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 10:04:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2729c69fd8f9478f37f729d020817e57</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic How soon after surgery can you go out? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-soon-after-surgery-can-you-go-out/#post-744966</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 09:53:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went out 1 an half weeks po I got a bra from La senza it was still a sports type bra but thin straps and diamanté on so was nice x I just made sure I didn&#8217;t go somewhere that was really busy so didn&#8217;t get knocked into 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78cd5c423f030607081e9ec8f372cc67</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic So worried pic uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-worried-pic-uploaded/#post-744077</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 May 2014 08:00:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Ladies i am feeling a little bit better about it today, and thank you for your kind words i do still love them and still couldnt be happier its just when you have in your head that it will all go perfect and you see a little flaw you get worried but i will speak to my Surgeon Nikki as i think that is a good idea to see what i can do to help&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-642556"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-worried-pic-uploaded/#post-744077" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bff22b9625c1d5d45ad87d4a902f2ac3</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic So worried pic uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-worried-pic-uploaded/#post-743982</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 20:57:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have I boxed u back Hun x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e4ca2a8f2ef22970900079d340cf079</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic So worried pic uploaded in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-worried-pic-uploaded/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 20:31:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please only look if going to comment, am two weeks po and I have a small dent on both breasts although only small what can it be ???</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7505cff82e7484e834c1e6df9d538b90</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic New pics up of incisions and boobies! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-up-of-incisions-and-boobies/#post-743808</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 16:07:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great hun 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f2d22b8c231f91dea25fea6dd7761d8</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic when can i use bio oil  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-use-bio-oil-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 15:12:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies when can i start using bio oil on scars am two and half weeks po and i put this on the breast but not on scars when can i start putting it on scars ? also am i ok to massage them a bit as i have heard this helps but not sure when i can start this from ??</p>
<p>Thanks </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">630a91f979ff885865e6ff440d900357</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic could a dent be rippling ??? confused in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/could-a-dent-be-rippling-confused/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2014 08:28:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>MIne kind of looks like a slight dent under the breast would this be rippling or might it be were swelling might of gone down in one part of the breast and not the other ?? i have googled it and mine looks nothing like any of the pics so confused although i did only have my plasters off yesterday i didnt have strapping just plasters could it be from that ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dd66d8308d223054bcc2a8e02f8dbaf</guid>
				<title>katy and Cheryl are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/638564/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 16:25:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c996f79eeb4c171d495855de58a59b8</guid>
				<title>katy and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/637878/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 11:41:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8c8c5bc6f4db4ccd03fac55fa918b99</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic More pics up again!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/more-pics-up-again/#post-743285</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 11:21:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope u don&#8217;t mind the add am two weeks po 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce07c7cabdf2e6c9b1631c6a6de3550d</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Anyone have similar stats? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-have-similar-stats/#post-743226</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 07:53:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No they don&#8217;t the first two days hurt but nothing that was to bad I stopped taking all painkillers day 3/4 it was far better than I thought as I felt like you before hand but it was less painful than I thoughthe it would be, you will be fine hun I was back at work on day 6 so you will be fine xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4295e8ac403c3230cfa079390712fa79</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Day 14 stitches trimmed in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-14-stitches-trimmed/#post-743172</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 21:35:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know the feeling am having my stitches out tomorrow, I hope they say I can shower properly tomorrow xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">373ef1f3d0205ff04658fd6f6d5d738f</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic Anyone have similar stats? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-have-similar-stats/#post-743168</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 21:30:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Am not as tall as you but had same size implants as your having behind I I was a 34B before am now a 34f/G am two weeks po </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">753790a55d1cfb53f0dc5f7d8963f8ab</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic how do u know if I have rippling??  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-do-u-know-if-i-have-rippling/#post-743159</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 21:07:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks 🙂  I dud think this but thought I would check as wasn&#8217;t to sure what rippling was but I did think it would be noticeable if it was that and I don&#8217;t have any signs thank fir your help x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c30fe827bb24b28db3266c8150d07fd0</guid>
				<title>katy posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/636536/#acomment-636548</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 20:32:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not at all I have accepted, I did the same thing I had 500cc I love them I was a 34b before am now a F/G although not been measured yet but I don&#8217;t have much swelling x</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kimberley/" rel="nofollow ugc">Kimberley</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kshirley/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kshirley</a>  hi do u mind If I add you! I&#8217;m still deciding on size and taking a peek at everyone&#8217;s lol!! Thankyou!  Xxx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d48ada58787713fb8c1daccdf25467f</guid>
				<title>katy replied to the topic New pics added I am so pleased 2 week po  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-added-i-am-so-pleased-2-week-po/#post-743116</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 20:09:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5aa415e782301c5f729b554885018a0</guid>
				<title>katy changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/636502/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 20:08:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cbe26db8e5d6a954dbeac04a5f40c0b</guid>
				<title>katy changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/636481/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 19:59:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45221907a4ad7c5ff330fc0a0cebda0e</guid>
				<title>katy changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/636471/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 19:57:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7685dc059c75a881cf20808a34fddd1c</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic New pics added I am so pleased 2 week po  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-added-i-am-so-pleased-2-week-po/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 19:29:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They are coming along nicely can&#8217;t wait to try bra,s on x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2fcd382108ea91fa9ab74b359567f38</guid>
				<title>katy started the topic how do u know if I have rippling??  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-do-u-know-if-i-have-rippling/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 18:19:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I keep getting this bubble type feeling, hard to explain but wheniI move a certain way it feels like I have a bubble that makes my left boob itch and tickle it has just started since weekend is this rippling???  or could it just be a pocket of trapped air and will pass it&#8217;s so annoying </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/416 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 23:36:08 by W3 Total Cache
-->