MYA Space | Lisa | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lashiz/activity/ Activity feed for Lisa. Wed, 12 Nov 2025 21:08:59 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 1a876a9be964a76c56a3095aa86e1227 Lisa replied to the topic Day ONE PO in the forum Breast Enlargement http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-one-po-3/#post-933345 Mon, 15 Aug 2016 19:35:21 +0100 Hi Lucy, I know the feeling about stretching over to get things!:/ glad your feeling a lot better, I’m ok, just these random shots of pain so I take the codydramol which does help Cannot wait for the strapping to come off on Friday. ;)c

]]>
b20aeb56a66a61743f268abda0b44a1a Lisa replied to the topic Day ONE PO in the forum Breast Enlargement http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-one-po-3/#post-933293 Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:36:05 +0100 Hi Lucy, how are you feeling today, does every move you make feel like your ripping open the incisions, need to know if this is normal, trying to do the best in not moving etc but as you know..://

]]>
57ec7db738bc7450d21d3fd939dcb283 Lisa changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066821/ Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:23:34 +0100 0 2196524c06e550af4b6d720b157b20c1 Lisa's profile was updated https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1066819/ Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:21:06 +0100 0 1e54a5498d7c6419ba2a411b0d976257 Lisa replied to the topic Day ONE PO in the forum Breast Enlargement http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-one-po-3/#post-933289 Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:10:57 +0100 Hi ladies, hope your all fine. I’m day 3 po and still finding pain around the incision and under the boobies, is this normal? Feels like this pain will ever go! Strapping is in also pressing down and they feel quite low, is this also normal? 🙁

]]>
d8639e145e54d218c1263dca59e2d729 Lisa became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1058497/ Sat, 09 Jul 2016 21:57:41 +0100 0