<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laura-b/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laura-b/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 15:18:39 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abd26987bfcda997557955f37fc50446</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Sunbed  question in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sunbed-question-3/#post-909044</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2016 20:57:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had one on Thursday. My first once since my op. I can&#8217;t understand why. I forgot to ask my nurse when I had my 6 week check but she said I can do everything that I was doing before so just assumed it was fine. I covered my scars up. Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">999a15677fdc1b38ede7edbc474d29f4</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Last minute panic! Anyone with before and after pics from AA?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-minute-panic-anyone-with-before-and-after-pics-from-aa/#post-908800</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Apr 2016 15:04:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had zero breast tissue and had 325cc mod+ unders and I&#8217;m<br />
really happy. Add me as I have pics, plus I had Frati too.<br />
Good luck. xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e649869ea5058e57cf9184bdd604c82c</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 4 weeks PO too small?! :&#039;( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-po-too-small/#post-908053</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:44:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Summer, I really would wait as if you look at my pics they have really changed over the weeks. I had to wear a band for 6 weeks and I&#8217;ve had it off for just over a week and they are now fluffing. When your wearing the support bras it&#8217;s compressing them. I brought a couple of bras around week 3-4 as I could help myself and I was measured at the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1029962"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-po-too-small/#post-908053" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4030896bd40684a0a3cabc0f8a0782b</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Macom breast band in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-breast-band/#post-907514</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Mar 2016 23:38:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I had the band and its a pain. I&#8217;m 6 weeks now and have only just had it taken off.<br />
I was told the first 3 weeks are the most important and wear it as tight as is comfortable.<br />
It&#8217;s funny as I&#8217;m sitting here with an ice pack on my boobs as they feel a bit burny. The nurse said this is very normal. I think also that it&#8217;s getting use to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1029199"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-breast-band/#post-907514" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b88cdd656b92eed211bb26606babaa5</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Tuberous Breasts - 7days PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tuberous-breasts-7days-po/#post-904828</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:23:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fantastic. You must be over the moon. Well done you. sounds like you&#8217;ve been through it but they look amazing. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7245783967459d7937ee6f035eb43146</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 6 weeks post op finally!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-finally/#post-904783</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 18:52:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I&#8217;ve got all this to come&#8230;. I&#8217;m seeing the nurse next Tuesday but am six weeks on good Friday. I called the nurse to see if I could not wear the band but she said to still wear it. It&#8217;s driving me mad! I brought a lovely non underwire bra/sports bra from new look. it does up like a bra but the back is lovely it&#8217;s has straps going&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1024998"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-finally/#post-904783" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ea310fb91c507c7d6f791757d0cb1c6</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Ladies with 300cc or 325cc with pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ladies-with-300cc-or-325cc-with-pics/#post-904316</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:20:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had 325 under if you want to add me to see pics.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fbf78afe017970704bdf259dd176dbc</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 6 weeks post op finally!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-finally/#post-904197</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Mar 2016 20:15:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ellie, congratulations on reaching this point. it&#8217;s such a mile stone. I&#8217;ve loved seeing your updates as I had Frati, I&#8217;m under Chelmsford and had  unders too so very similar to you. Your pics have kept me going and I love your results. They look so natural. You must be over the moon. Enjoy the bra shopping and your baths!  I&#8217;m nearly there too&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1023939"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-finally/#post-904197" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc45561b5c7feaca6d665af5b34f0826</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Too young? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-young/#post-904194</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Mar 2016 20:07:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 39 I had my boobs done 4 weeks ago and wished I&#8217;d done it years ago. I&#8217;d say go for it!! xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ad736eaf774b79cce69e641fbc81201</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 275cc , 300cc or 325cc ?! Help! Can&#039;t decide in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-300cc-or-325cc-help-cant-decide/#post-903748</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Mar 2016 21:38:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had 325 nearly 4 weeks ago. I was originally having 275 but so glad I went for bigger. Because when you have the op done I find that your boobs feel very full but actually don&#8217;t look the size that they are if that makes sense. I&#8217;m fitting into a D cup and had nothing to start with. Really am so pleased with the size and glad I had the 325s. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1023284"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-300cc-or-325cc-help-cant-decide/#post-903748" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6cc8196f25dee6f7569fc71238d0168f</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Is this pain normal? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-this-pain-normal-2/#post-902849</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Mar 2016 11:16:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jessica, oh poor you. Maybe give your nurse a call to check it out plus I&#8217;m sure she will put your mind at ease. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea71d2e0fbcc65c43e0b07462257c622</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Help, 325 HP. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-325-hp/#post-902471</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 22:11:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hannah they definitely change and get bigger and fuller over the weeks. I really wanted a natural look and not looked like I had my boobs done as I&#8217;m older and because I was so small before didn&#8217;t want it to look too obvious. When I had strapping removed I was a bit disappointed as I thought they were a bit too small but they have def  become&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1021657"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-325-hp/#post-902471" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce5694dc52a64db9c023e4f157bdc043</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Help, 325 HP. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-325-hp/#post-902445</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 20:24:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hannah if your unsure I&#8217;d go back to your PC and try bigger sizes on to see how you feel. This is what I did and then arrange to see frati again as if you want to change sizes you have to see him again. Have you tried the rice sizers? I weighed out the rice to make my own implants and brought a D cup bra and wore them round the house. There not&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1021619"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-325-hp/#post-902445" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10cf86f1997014b3eb12ae85c662ffe2</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Help, 325 HP. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-325-hp/#post-902442</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 20:18:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hannah I would say if you take in consideration how much breast tissue you have to start with that makes a difference to what size your be. I had hardly any breast tissue and had 325 but if someone was a b cup to start with they would get a bigger result. It&#8217;s such a mind field. It was all I could think about leading up to the op. I drove everyone mad!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bb79c54697ff2fb84cf719c339b081e</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Help, 325 HP. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-325-hp/#post-902379</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 16:54:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had mr Frati just over 3 weeks ago. I had 325, unders, mod plus. I&#8217;m quite similar to you although had no boobs before. I have put pics on if you want to add me. I must say they are changing all the time. I haven&#8217;t been measured yet but filling at 32 D at the moment. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">324dc665374df852e35d9d1ff3750fed</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 9 days VS 6 months in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-days-vs-6-months/#post-902378</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 16:51:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh wow, what a difference. Thank you for sharing. xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8b48636a766b702cd5180f2f7077d61</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic This is me now. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/this-is-me-now/#post-902315</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 11:56:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi maya, I had 325 unders, moderate plus 3 weeks ago. I had nothing to start with and I have t been measured yet but am fitting into a D cup. Although my implants are bigger you have more than what I did to start with so you will prob be about the same as me. Add me to look at my pics. Good luck. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25ef3e08a8a38d52bb14fcad8f530f99</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Is there much difference between a 300cc or 325cc ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-there-much-difference-between-a-300cc-or-325cc/#post-902274</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 07:26:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Amy, I had the same choice to make from 300-325. I had the bigger. if you add me I have pictures. I&#8217;m so glad I had the bigger. I&#8217;m just over 3 weeks post op and haven&#8217;t been measured but I&#8217;m fitting into a 32D and that&#8217;s what Frati told me I&#8217;d be. Good luck. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">427c7e0b49c13ebb2863b4c1947fe551</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Post op day 3... In A&#38;E :-( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-day-3-in-ae/#post-902272</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Mar 2016 07:17:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You poor thing, you and your boyfriend must of been so scared. praying that it doesn&#8217;t happen again and hope you have a smooth recovery now. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a27a544adfc26a9693caa6d8f87a1ccf</guid>
				<title>Laura posted an update: @paigealexandra1 Hi Paige, how are you feeling today? Hope [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019676/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2016 21:28:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/paigealexandra1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@paigealexandra1</a> Hi Paige, how are you feeling today? Hope your not too sore and uncomfortable, who was your surgeon? If you have any questions please ask. I&#8217;m 3 weeks post op this Friday and it&#8217;s been an amazing journey. Hope your happy so far. Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6d52bba49fdd83c601355bc62d997d6</guid>
				<title>Laura and Lydia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019157/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:11:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d88f32b645503b052c537962f9bbef94</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Anyone who&#039;s gone with Dr Frati? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-whos-gone-with-dr-frati/#post-900511</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Feb 2016 22:22:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kirsty, how are you feeling? Isn&#8217;t the band a pain? I&#8217;ve put a few pics on my profile where I did try a bras on but am wearing the band constantly. It&#8217;s so uncomfortable. Just can&#8217;t wait for the day I can walk around at home with a loose top on and no macom or strap!! That would be my wish right now.<br />
Abby rose your pics look amazing, so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1018848"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-whos-gone-with-dr-frati/#post-900511" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e117d8937251373518cd8cea341afe9c</guid>
				<title>Laura and Lacey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1018554/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Feb 2016 08:18:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ad59fb2c39b1b65234a478c35aadb25</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Anyone who&#039;s gone with Dr Frati? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-whos-gone-with-dr-frati/#post-900096</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Feb 2016 12:12:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had mr frati just over two weeks ago, if you want to have a look a my pics just add me. Good luck he&#8217;s fantastic! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4447ff5f95d210680b7257334b1fbae6</guid>
				<title>Laura and Amber-rose are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1017996/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Feb 2016 19:39:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">528cf148d0cd2616bb8fc6c77667947f</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic can&#039;t decide between over night or day case! Help!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-decide-between-over-night-or-day-case-help/#post-899865</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:42:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sophie,<br />
I had my op two weeks ago, I was a day case. I would say having it done in a day was perfect for me as I could stay as long as I wanted. I had my surgery early and was there from 9 am-6.30pm<br />
My friend was having an over night stay and was left till the end of the day as they do all day cases first and the surgeon was running late so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1017927"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-decide-between-over-night-or-day-case-help/#post-899865" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a34de592440a9d3373918541735cbe8</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Is 7 days off work after a BA enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-7-days-off-work-after-a-ba-enough/#post-899525</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:10:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I&#8217;m 13 days post op and I thought I&#8217;d be out of action for a week as that&#8217;s what my PC told me, then at my 7 day post op check my nurse told me I can&#8217;t drive until two weeks and I still have to keep my arms by my side for two weeks. I explained that I needed to drive etc as I have two children and school runs etc but she said you just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1017486"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-7-days-off-work-after-a-ba-enough/#post-899525" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">823ef261b30d165a4f37d3b6d9d94c72</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 3 week post op update - 250cc - small frame in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-week-post-op-update-250cc-small-frame/#post-899433</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Feb 2016 21:57:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nestereen, they look amazing!! you must be over the moon. I&#8217;m coming up to the 2 week mark so  it&#8217;s so lovely to see people that are ahead of me. I find it so exciting&#8230; Well done you they look fantastic! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84b98bdf2b477efa63faa30f04d7a554</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Added a new pic- 19 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-new-pic-19-days-post-op/#post-899383</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:31:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh Ellie, you have the same age too, it is hard at times&#8230;.. Do feel a lot better although my back hurts, not sure if that&#8217;s the band or because my posture has changed now I have boobs. When did you start ironing etc&#8230;. are we aloud to do this after two weeks? sorry to keep asking you questions. Your like my nurse! haha. it&#8217;s just your a mum and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1017270"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-new-pic-19-days-post-op/#post-899383" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d49097952f8087fec7776810aff289a</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Added a new pic- 19 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-new-pic-19-days-post-op/#post-898981</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:38:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh thank you Ellie. My children are 13 years and 4 years but honestly it&#8217;s just the little things like brushing my little girls hair is hard work&#8230; My son is at school and I thought I&#8217;d be able to drive now but the nurse said not until your past the second week. It is a nuisance but will def be worth it. I&#8217;m trying to keep my macom and strap on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1016747"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-new-pic-19-days-post-op/#post-898981" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe6b246475952b9b717fb6e5df1bbc99</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Added a new pic- 19 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-new-pic-19-days-post-op/#post-898619</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:01:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ellie, that&#8217;s so good to hear that you had the same sensation, it&#8217;s so difficult to not use your arms especially when I have two children. This is what I&#8217;m finding so difficult. I&#8217;ve just tightened my band whilst reading your message haha!!! I&#8217;m desperate to get results like yours. The bralet was only from h&amp;m think it was two for £12. It&#8217;s so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1016242"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-new-pic-19-days-post-op/#post-898619" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bf376a01146972ea036c945bc15a9b7</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Added a new pic- 19 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-new-pic-19-days-post-op/#post-898478</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Feb 2016 19:30:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m not too bad thank you Ellie, one of my boobs looks like it&#8217;s dropping and the other one feels like it has a bit of a burning sensation&#8230; I&#8217;m not in pain but can just feel it. Not sure if it&#8217;s where I use my right hand more or because that&#8217;s the boob that needs to drop more. I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;s all normal stuff . Still have the band too. It really&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1016013"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-new-pic-19-days-post-op/#post-898478" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">361cce3af44a9b4c39dd589e50a10e6e</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Added a new pic- 19 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/added-a-new-pic-19-days-post-op/#post-898331</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Feb 2016 07:34:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ellie, your pictures are amazing! You must be so pleased. I honestly hope mine turn out like yours. Mr frati has done an fab job. I&#8217;m 9&#8217;days post op. Are you still wearing your band? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6954ed733b0d9a535261e97e9c0cc24</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Morning stiffness - unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/morning-stiffness-unders/#post-897634</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:18:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have  my post op nurse appointment t tomorroe and am sooooooo looking forward to it. I had unders on the 12th and am not in pain now but feel so uncomfortable. just hoping after tomorrow I will feel a lot better. Can&#8217;t wait for strapping to come off. It&#8217;s so reassuring to hear were all going through the same things. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f7b8cb7189380d4ca9ae725d192ca2c</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 300-350cc HP under pics??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-350cc-hp-under-pics/#post-897484</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 19:15:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi lauren92, my stats are very similar as I&#8217;m 5ft6, size 8 and 8stone 6. I had no breast tissue and was bearly at 32aa. I had 325cc unders. I&#8217;m very slim especially up top so really was worried about going too big but at the same time was worried because I had no breast tissue that I had to go bigger. I have a few pics but still have strapping on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1014544"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-350cc-hp-under-pics/#post-897484" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f2a25577c8e438f46c9f73e1dbcbab7</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Nervous...300cc hp unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nervous-300cc-hp-unders/#post-897214</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 20:33:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Alex, 300cc is a lovely size. I think your be really happy with the results. Good luck for tomorrow. xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcc70dfafac34a59560236ab6dd31295</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Offered 325cc overs HP not sure if to go for 350cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/offered-325cc-overs-hp-not-sure-if-to-go-for-350cc/#post-897054</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:20:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Demi Mae, I had 325cc unders on Friday I was really unsure as I had no breast tissue what so ever and I&#8217;m very skinny plus wanted the natural look. At first I was going for 275 then went back to see the surgeon for a second time as was so confused by it all. He then ordered me a 300 and 325 and I chose the bigger. I was told I&#8217;ll be a D cup. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1013895"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/offered-325cc-overs-hp-not-sure-if-to-go-for-350cc/#post-897054" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a2b3c4ef6bdd0f4a34266122137859f</guid>
				<title>Laura and amytrigwell are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013787/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2016 22:44:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95bcf5ea3f010bd0f7c8dda467c0a296</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 310cc overs uhp in 12days &#38; getting worried now. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/310cc-overs-uhp-in-12days-getting-worried-now/#post-896532</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Feb 2016 14:25:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was barely at 32aa. I had hardly anything. Good luck girls. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">477d862fe06d9927f51ec48c0e5db568</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 310cc overs uhp in 12days &#38; getting worried now. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/310cc-overs-uhp-in-12days-getting-worried-now/#post-896526</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:49:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Darcey, I really feel for you. I was driving myself crazy choosing which size. I even went back to see my surgeon as didn&#8217;t think I would be big enough. I had no breast tissue before so felt I had to go bigger as had nothing to start with so was at a disadvantage than most of the girls on here. I had 325cc unders mod+ on Friday so only 2 days&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1013122"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/310cc-overs-uhp-in-12days-getting-worried-now/#post-896526" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">081998c2ad4a8c8bf1437d901d4ac56e</guid>
				<title>Laura and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013112/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:41:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64637054cf068e4996c2d1c8247595b9</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic The pain :( 1 day PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-pain-1-day-po/#post-896471</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 23:04:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls I had my op yesterday and I feel so tight and swollen already. also my back really hurts. Have you been told to sleep upright? my nurse said laying down is fine as long as I don&#8217;t sleep on my side. But in the info pack it says try and sleep at an angle. Just want to lay down but don&#8217;t want to do anything wrong. Hope you have a good night sleep. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47f4fb6c7ffe4b5822b139177dcae72d</guid>
				<title>Laura and Hannah Fitz are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1012949/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 20:32:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77fd95b885e826b94db1e64c7ffea666</guid>
				<title>Laura&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1012939/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 19:48:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20567e0755ee751fa89cfe44a2a6352a</guid>
				<title>Laura and maria are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1012843/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:23:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dacd72f40c04d022ff2f3b4104307946</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 300cc hp, any pictures and advise for afterwards in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-hp-any-pictures-and-advise-for-afterwards/#post-896368</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 14:41:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sarah H I&#8217;ve just had 325cc under mod+ yesterda. I had absolutely no boobs before and am pleased so far. if you add me you can see before and after so far. Good luck. xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56f87a7d2be0a0a79ad75b5bb666f6ea</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Surgery all done by mr frati and home. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-all-done-by-mr-frati-and-home/#post-896342</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 11:35:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve uploaded some pics for anyone to see what 325cc look like. just add me snd you can see. xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19b35b798add80fa756ee9354a3f5e24</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Surgery all done by mr frati and home. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-all-done-by-mr-frati-and-home/#post-896341</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 10:58:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Beth,<br />
please try not to worry it was a lovely experience. Thsnk you for your kind words. What size are you having and when are you having it done? xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab6714e81b46581818d89f30d4b494c3</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic No roundness at top of the boob in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/no-roundness-at-top-of-the-boob/#post-896326</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 09:01:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ellie I had my surgery yesterday and had exactly the same strapping as you. I just looked at your pics and think your boobs look lovely. I&#8217;m praying that mine look like yours as really want mine to look as natural as possible.  xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f08015bd240c882d8f62a1c55365695b</guid>
				<title>Laura started the topic Surgery all done by mr frati and home. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-all-done-by-mr-frati-and-home/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2016 08:37:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,<br />
I had my surgery yesterday with mr frati. I had 325cc mod+ unders.<br />
All I can say is that I had the best day ever. I thoroughly enjoyed my day.<br />
It all ran very smoothly and the best part of all was that I shared a room with a girl that I had been chatting to on here. We had such fun together and just helping each other get through&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1012737"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-all-done-by-mr-frati-and-home/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/386 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 17:08:52 by W3 Total Cache
-->