<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laura123/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laura123/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09299ae4aee5fd9a6fb47effe5a1bb47</guid>
				<title>Laura started the topic Frown lines Help!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frown-lines-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:45:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello 🙂<br />
I am 23 and have a prominent frown line and it is massive right in the middle of my eyebrows!!! I really don&#8217;t want to have to have botox yet as I think I am too young.<br />
It has really started to get me down of late, I drink water, moisturise, exfoliate and have the odd microdermabrasion but nothing has worked it just keeps getting worse.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-520456"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frown-lines-help/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f45edc5a23e6efdb58f4faa98e017fda</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Swollen and Hard Right Breast Help!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/swollen-and-hard-right-breast-help/#post-717295</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:00:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ohh right I see hun I didn&#8217;t realise that. It is because it is so much bigger and firmer than the left one, it makes me worried.  Thank you for the advice hunni 🙂 fingers crossed it is no serious xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edfbee3ae7f053de384f45861fbbecbd</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Swollen and Hard Right Breast Help!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/swollen-and-hard-right-breast-help/#post-717280</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:56:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks  so much hunni :-). I have spoken with the nurse she seems to think it is just my muscle. But will see the surgeon on monday xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62cb208014e85c65b389875440745b5b</guid>
				<title>Laura started the topic Swollen and Hard Right Breast Help!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/swollen-and-hard-right-breast-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 08:48:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I am 2 years post op and everything has gone great up untill now. For the last 2 days I have noticed my bras were tighter and when looking in the mirror to see if my breasts were bigger.  My right breast appears to be 1/2 cup sizes bigger (swollen) and extremely firm on the inner side of my breast. </p>
<p>I do use the gym regular and have never&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-494278"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/swollen-and-hard-right-breast-help/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77c01d5f8ab48f9b639ab7257fc7fea1</guid>
				<title>Laura became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/494277/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 08:43:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/140 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 04:38:18 by W3 Total Cache
-->