<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laurajane123/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laurajane123/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:03:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efd27ad6ce7f2ed5246ad5d10f40544a</guid>
				<title>Laura changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1501990/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2021 10:35:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbec094f1effb3e68b226db0b96687b9</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic March 2021 ops in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/march-2021-ops/#post-1323176</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2021 00:16:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>1st March 07412679380, so nervous! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36cfc4d72dbbeb7317472d74b3b98497</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Tall girls and BA in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tall-girls-and-ba/#post-1322598</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2021 11:29:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m also 5”10 and I’m stuck between 325cc and a 350cc and got told I’m an empty b. would you girls be interested in making a group chat as we’re all the same height? My op is booked for 1st March, I’m scared of going too big as I want natural boobs! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2162d05df73d1684739ae17eba12afd2</guid>
				<title>Laura became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1500080/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Jan 2021 10:44:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/139 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 00:25:47 by W3 Total Cache
-->