<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laurajanebx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laurajanebx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f949c8c4a40d1ce81cc7c07eb2b6954d</guid>
				<title>Laura and Lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1453741/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Mar 2019 10:31:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0d245e642c4c53e06fce7d37bc1635c</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Surgery 22nd March! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-22nd-march/#post-1295913</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:34:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m also having surgery on 22nd March<br />
375hp unders! Feel a little confused with what’s happening on the day/ times ect. </p>
<p>I’m sure it’ll work out out, good luck. Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b690698d30b4d4874e55f8f2cadee951</guid>
				<title>Laura and LL300 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1446061/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:30:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1859376a5233f54c1f2ea8009b863a44</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Mr S Mashhadi?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-s-mashhadi/#post-1291840</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2019 11:41:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello ladies, I’m booked in with Mr Mashhadi. Any advice?<br />
Are you all happy with your results?<br />
I can’t find much on him at all </p>
<p>Xxxxz</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f40df15eef7f8290adeb77a05ffd9540</guid>
				<title>Laura became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1327923/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 May 2018 09:47:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/158 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 21:48:23 by W3 Total Cache
-->