<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lauraking91/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lauraking91/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 10:03:02 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fed9a6ab5651954ce6b6f9ef170fa9fb</guid>
				<title>Laura and Victoria are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1083872/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Oct 2016 21:46:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71f50a119166e6f2cd04eb8410ff79a4</guid>
				<title>Laura and Grace are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/761961/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Aug 2014 18:11:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8ea101e46203b38fdea3fdabc864a24</guid>
				<title>Laura posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/758991/#acomment-758997</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Aug 2014 20:07:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No Hun that&#8217;s fine accepted you , what size do you want to be? Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/mistyreeve/" rel="nofollow ugc">Misty</a> posted an update Hi hun, would you mind me adding you. I am booked in for my BA September 10th with Dr Singh, Im so excited but still unsure on size and shape?? xx<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lauraking91/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lauraking91</a> 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e79bfaaf82a352bf3c1d0a8a3f8592a</guid>
				<title>Laura and Taylor are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/694225/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Jun 2014 22:22:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">698f5b9c947af09274647c7b54b71118</guid>
				<title>Laura posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/677509/#acomment-688370</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jun 2014 22:35:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Accepted you Hun. Everything went great love my boobs feel like they&#8217;ve always been there xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rachy90/" rel="nofollow ugc">Rachel</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lauraking91/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lauraking91</a> Hi hun sent u a friend request hope
U dont mind! Did u have mr traynor im with him on the 25th june gettin 450 how did everything go with u? Xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ce04754537e5a63f04a81d21d5cfb0a</guid>
				<title>Laura posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/675656/#acomment-675694</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 May 2014 16:45:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Il accept you Hun x</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/gemshipway/" rel="nofollow ugc">Gemma S</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lauraking91/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lauraking91</a> do you mind if I add you hun? thinking of having either 400 or 445 to hopefully become an E would be great to see your pictures xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5636ec8ad5c13315451ada44ef4454e</guid>
				<title>Laura started the topic Nice post op bras?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nice-post-op-bras/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 May 2014 14:04:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having a nightmare with bras I found 2 I liked in boux avenue  balconette ones but I want s push up bra and can&#8217;t find one. I was measured a 32F. I got a 34E yesterday as thought in could get away with it and it&#8217;s awful from debenhams. Can anyone  recommend any nice bras for my size? X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f6a2ae3cd4df7ac35899e39c0053230</guid>
				<title>Laura and Nic are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/668307/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 May 2014 10:53:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6192386b8afde05d5f6d3ed845f8108a</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Measured :)  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/measured-10/#post-746939</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 16:49:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The woman was lovely in there aswell il be going back to get some more. La senza only go up to an E but there big fitting x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0b50a06db7ec2c03bb6272ed3ceeb11</guid>
				<title>Laura started the topic Measured :)  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/measured-10/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 16:28:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Decided to get measured in boux avenue today I&#8217;m a 32F I can&#8217;t believe it. Bought 2 bra sets but waiting till my 6 week check up next week until I wear them. Gone from an A with 460 overs. I don&#8217;t look an F but I&#8217;m so happy x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8966a44c749985e7af69c173af1fe20f</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic size 10-12 400cc overs ? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/size-10-12-400cc-overs/#post-746928</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 16:26:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Accepted you Hun x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5783ea2c1ee32a082b9c9620523fbff9</guid>
				<title>Laura and Kirsty are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/655123/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 08:24:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d41bc0c60410d9ec4653886abad5fc2</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Annoyed with myself, should have gone bigger in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/annoyed-with-myself-should-have-gone-bigger/page/2/#post-746484</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 17:48:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel the same I had 460 overs x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30794e9e9c349a06bfde81c3f312c128</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Right boob bigger?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/right-boob-bigger/#post-746204</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 21:58:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea I&#8217;m 5 weeks post op mine are like this. Can&#8217;t tell when I look in the mirror just when I take a pic x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11c8dfd1a44b9ce8a6f000d17ab3511b</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic help what surgeon? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-what-surgeon/#post-746184</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 21:33:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Go and see as many as you want Hun I saw dr kazzazi  and then dr traynor and went with dr traynor as I wanted to go bigger. x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9dcf66a238fe5f2d5e089cc22a08305</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic I finally have boobs yay! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-finally-have-boobs-yay/#post-746182</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 21:31:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine are still one up one down if you have a look at my pics. The swelling was about 2 weeks and now they feel abit softer x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e961971074b393190db1080491ec3493</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Can i go home after op the same day ?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-go-home-after-op-the-same-day/page/2/#post-746161</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 21:00:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know the feeling Hun I was a very flat A I think il be an E I look about a DD. Il let you know when I get measured. Aw it will fly over xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d38ef1b4b27b7c669e6ee9d42d187362</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic I finally have boobs yay! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-finally-have-boobs-yay/#post-746156</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 20:42:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope your healing goes well had mr traynor 5 weeks ago can&#8217;t wait for new bras x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66ccf5e4c184e880e1e00dc39b24b74c</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Un decided in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/un-decided/#post-746132</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 19:50:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m the same in fed up now sick of not wearing anything nice x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81b19477af1856ed163bde499587270c</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Can i go home after op the same day ?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-go-home-after-op-the-same-day/page/2/#post-746116</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 19:29:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a proper wimp as well ha you will be fine. Just don&#8217;t do too much I tried to tie my hair up and hurt myself.  I had 460 from a very flat a. When&#8217;s your op? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd3354381bd17f7ce0309b5d3808b647</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Un decided in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/un-decided/#post-746104</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 19:16:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just takes time to get used to them it&#8217;s still early days. You might feel different once you can wear some nice bras. xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1bb8e2731283ecb79cc3c8604e86bae0</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Stretch marks, veiny and bigger than the other ? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stretch-marks-veiny-and-bigger-than-the-other/#post-746098</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 19:13:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine are veiny aswell hope it goes x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">725d48d429dbed2f6e218348fb225703</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Can i go home after op the same day ?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-go-home-after-op-the-same-day/page/2/#post-746096</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 19:11:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No just straight home. My boyfriend went to McDonald&#8217;s for me on the night n then I went to sleep. In 5 weeks post op and still use my vpillow. It&#8217;s more uncomfortable than pain it&#8217;s as if someone is sitting on your chest. And very tight on a morning. I struggled with lifting and pulling trousers up but just rest I was drowsy of the medication.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-652323"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-go-home-after-op-the-same-day/page/2/#post-746096" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f77990263e90da80e1a9baac98f946d</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Can i go home after op the same day ?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-go-home-after-op-the-same-day/#post-746076</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 18:48:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you live further than an hour and you go home I think if something happens it can affect your after care you might not be covered x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac2c5b226a5d53a85be8cebade485bab</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Can i go home after op the same day ?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-go-home-after-op-the-same-day/#post-746074</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 18:46:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not loads if pain  just really tired and uncomfortable  the next day in the car was sore I would recommend a v pillow. The ibis is ideal it&#8217;s less than 5 mins away and the beds were comfy . Worth staying and paying £30.00 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26f51b0f2ea24b94c2fac48e87500fd6</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic size 10-12 400cc overs ? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/size-10-12-400cc-overs/#post-746058</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 18:34:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a 10-12 had 460 overs with dr traynor x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f8bbff6bf7bda3763118352f5d5c3ab</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Can i go home after op the same day ?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-go-home-after-op-the-same-day/#post-746056</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2014 18:30:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m from sunderland there&#8217;s no way I could have handled the journey back the same day. The Ibis hotel is literally round the corner and £30 a night x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f36f8b41f57ae638f364c3b3e1a03814</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic op tomorrow last min nerves HELP lol in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-tomorrow-last-min-nerves-help-lol/page/2/#post-745680</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 20:02:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>aw there&#8217;s nothing to worry about it will be over before you know it first trust is lovely your in good hands. Good luck you&#8217;ll be fine x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60bf32b486b92678dc03a61b59b7b712</guid>
				<title>Laura and rosey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/650024/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 18:31:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7760509d2a06e304e1ef9a0b60b03003</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Serious nerves/second thoughts kicking in arghhh in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/serious-nervessecond-thoughts-kicking-in-arghhh/#post-745256</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 20:53:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Take slippers with you and magazines it&#8217;s a boring wait x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3809ae32e3b1bcabfee74b88da32ca17</guid>
				<title>Laura posted an update: Loving my boobs can't wait to get measured x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/648058/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 20:37:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Loving my boobs can&#8217;t wait to get measured x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9f66c3fd4912b9c9935afc203bd1c05</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Serious nerves/second thoughts kicking in arghhh in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/serious-nervessecond-thoughts-kicking-in-arghhh/#post-745232</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 20:26:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was like you so nervous before but on the day I was fine. It&#8217;s normal to feel like that. The staff are amazing your in good hands x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09b308e88caf8193b8213354cff21a32</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Nearly 5 weeks post op pic- very happy  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-5-weeks-post-op-pic-very-happy/#post-745223</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 20:22:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you I wish I had took before pictures it&#8217;s such a change how you feeling about yours?. Anyone who is scared there is no need to be its an amazing experience I&#8217;m sure little sad mines over but I can now enjoy them x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">358da6dcd50fe0f0914003c027d0bb1b</guid>
				<title>Laura started the topic Nearly 5 weeks post op pic- very happy  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-5-weeks-post-op-pic-very-happy/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 20:12:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can&#8217;t wait to go bra shopping and get measured tried on a DD and it was too tight so hoping to be an E. I don&#8217;t really care about the size tho its the way they look that&#8217;s important. Would love some feedback girls x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43ece057c10fc1b08279fd3376928295</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic When can I remove stockings in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-remove-stockings/#post-745189</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 19:53:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really? I took them of in the hospital! I wasn&#8217;t told to wear them lol x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4f07762132af8973678a2410265e7a6</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Consultants saying different things :( - confused in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/consultants-saying-different-things-confused/#post-745183</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 19:41:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got told I had to have unders but I wanted another opinion. Saw dr traynor and he said defiantly overs as I had slightly tubular breasts, the first surgeon didn&#8217;t even mention correcting tubular. So glad I went for the overs x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19fa0e9963b75062007075bde8303a40</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Back to gym! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/back-to-gym/#post-745148</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 19:02:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m worried I won&#8217;t be ready after 6 weeks I&#8217;m nearly 5 weeks PO and I ran over the road the other day and felt sick. I want to get back to the gym tho x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff553206472561dd553ef7eb68d3a1d7</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic laura in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/laura/#post-745147</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 May 2014 18:58:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 460 mine were medium high x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52e0a1412980785120baeb6eaff5530e</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Not happy with my result in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-happy-with-my-result/#post-744877</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 May 2014 22:15:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still early days hopefully they change for you. I wanted mine quite high but was told that you need a push up bra and the weight of the I implant means they would still drop x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a397ada0c9294fbd6e0bdd7bdef4bf2d</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic How soon after surgery can you go out? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-soon-after-surgery-can-you-go-out/#post-744876</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 May 2014 22:12:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Na sports bra still I just wore a blazer so you couldn&#8217;t see it. I&#8217;m nearly 5 weeks post op can&#8217;t wear proper bra until my 6 week check up x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dfb3406a736d8d6907eb7570b24da4b</guid>
				<title>Laura and sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/646040/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 May 2014 22:12:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eae745102b53e5f2607c949076b09ae6</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic How soon after surgery can you go out? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-soon-after-surgery-can-you-go-out/#post-744867</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 May 2014 21:51:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A month it took me about 2 weeks to feel normal and went out after 4 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4994afcb5f8e9b7ca163d42c12f06cc</guid>
				<title>Laura&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/645275/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 May 2014 14:48:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9967db6d863ea947e50659c1100bc869</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic The Contraceptive pill and Op? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-contraceptive-pill-and-op/#post-743447</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 17:26:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea I just got the pill injection instead x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7dcbc4f8db2b8dd9171c0bd3e67a13b</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic First Night out in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-night-out/#post-742835</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 May 2014 21:46:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea there ok abit sore. I was drunk at the time but worrying now Incase I&#8217;ve hurt them x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">342ea46f4dd3ed380361e4b7c052711d</guid>
				<title>Laura started the topic First Night out in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-night-out/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 May 2014 13:11:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>4 weeks post op tomorrow went out last night still had my sports bra on no one bumped into me but when I come home I was drunk and took my bra of and lay on my front I had my v pillow under me but I&#8217;m worried as i didn&#8217;t have the bra on and not sure when you can sleep on your front? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">438796637c8fcee5dfe0295a353234ee</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic day of op what to expect?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-of-op-what-to-expect/#post-742319</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 21:59:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I never had my bloodys taken. Take some slippers I forgot mine and had to walk to the theatre in the ugg boots ha didn&#8217;t look good with the stockings x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4e338584dcc7e52da2cacead034519d</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic SEX life after implants.... ??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sex-life-after-implants/#post-742317</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 21:41:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I couldn&#8217;t on top it hurt really bad felt like I&#8217;d burst my implant I just lay there ha x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb21978b6be1ff276a02c66fd114e343</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic SEX life after implants.... ??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sex-life-after-implants/#post-742287</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 20:43:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just put pillows under you to prop you up. And just when you feel ready x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd67dcb4fc75b2e9f5d93aa900936faf</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Numbness  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/numbness-20/#post-742225</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 18:59:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 3 weeks PO still feel like this it&#8217;s awful isn&#8217;t it x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/404 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 13:37:55 by W3 Total Cache
-->