<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lauren Seward | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lauren92/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lauren92/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lauren Seward.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b65bada488e0d9d17ed483e4dc6cf30</guid>
				<title>Lauren Seward and myamoderator are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1508798/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Jul 2021 09:51:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f3c813c0e8854381857aabeb92315a6</guid>
				<title>Lauren Seward replied to the topic Sitting in armpits in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sitting-in-armpits/#post-1326061</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:12:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry to jump on the post, trying to find more  information. Got an appointment with surgeon in couple of weeks and need to take a sports bra with me to try implants.. I&#8217;m confused on what size I&#8217;m suppose to take? Can anyone help </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e73c78e26787df2fd11f16326108ca6</guid>
				<title>Lauren Seward replied to the topic Boobie bible in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobie-bible/#post-1326055</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Jul 2021 11:34:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! Going to see Dr Mahdi in Aug,  and iv messaged my patient coordinator a few times but I&#8217;m not getting any replies? Do I ring the main number to get in contact?  Or if anyone can help me&#8230; do I need to take my own post op bra to see the surgeon and if so where do I buy it? Thanks! Lauren x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ce691978434f9ab57f5a8ba3cc4850b</guid>
				<title>Lauren Seward became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1415063/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2018 14:53:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/148 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 21:13:32 by W3 Total Cache
-->