MYA Space | Lauren | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laurendews/activity/ Activity feed for Lauren. Wed, 11 Feb 2026 11:55:44 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 e6a8933aa3347adaeb7c3df4599767a0 Lauren and gina are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/933216/ Sun, 10 May 2015 17:29:17 +0100 0 3d5893a8ff0ccd50103740e3df5fb202 Lauren replied to the topic Help please girls!... in the forum Breast Enlargement http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-girls-8/#post-839339 Wed, 22 Apr 2015 06:16:23 +0100 Thank you girls so much for all your advice! You’ve made me feel a lot better 🙂 xxxx

]]>
3456072b2228868b0f0ea4404af91615 Lauren's profile was updated https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/924213/ Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:23:14 +0100 0 f3825413f01a5f4533c684b2e7e148a2 Lauren replied to the topic Help please girls!... in the forum Breast Enlargement http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-girls-8/#post-838930 Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:55:13 +0100 Thank you xx

]]>
0874849b904fa135fb4a89f9d1f78968 Lauren started the topic Help please girls!... in the forum Breast Enlargement http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-girls-8/ Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:33:26 +0100 I’ve just met Dr Frati and he has recommended 350cc. I am 5ft1 very petite size 6 and 32b currently. Has anyone of similar build had this size with Dr Frati? They seemed huge when I tryed them on. I’m so worried il look out of proportion. Any help or pictures would be fab to put my mind at rest. Op date 2 weeks today!!!!!!

]]>
f407f668c9cf1f9343bdc7fc2dd35d24 Lauren became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/918016/ Sat, 11 Apr 2015 10:33:57 +0100 0