<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Lauren | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laureno/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laureno/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lauren.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:27:23 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b486ed5a36c3c8e6c48250155cebdebe</guid>
				<title>Lauren and Micha ❤️ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1432657/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Oct 2018 08:54:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3225f6fd5e74128980d175d4f88d32b6</guid>
				<title>Lauren and Molly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1035926/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:53:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">538c4f60bc4b8d651eb14175265ca52c</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic Anyone had 400/425/450s or even bigger? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-400425450s-or-even-bigger/#post-912185</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:35:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry Hun I haven&#8217;t been on here in a while I started as a B and I&#8217;m still waiting for my 6 week check up so I can be sized I&#8217;m Over the moon with them never been more pleased !! I say go for the bigger size aha xxxx good luck sweet xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b89e0e5e1c5876b356ce3ddda9e0665</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic Am I loosing my cleavage line in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/am-i-loosing-my-cleavage-line/#post-909627</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Apr 2016 02:57:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh have they that&#8217;s annoying and Thankyou xxx <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ellie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ELLIE</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80fc5dff3ed9de0d597f86a1fcb7dc43</guid>
				<title>Lauren started the topic Am I loosing my cleavage line in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/am-i-loosing-my-cleavage-line/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Apr 2016 21:20:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls so I&#8217;m 2 weeks and 2 days post off I had 650cc with dr Frati and i think I&#8217;m loosing my cleavage line &#8221; you know the in between each boob aha and worried I&#8217;m gonna look like I&#8217;ve just got one boob or something. I took the pictures when trying them bras on I&#8217;m still wearing sports bras each day like I&#8217;m ment go<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">def7d0eb8c9c8642b8ad351a2fc714c1</guid>
				<title>Lauren started the topic Am I loosing my cleavage line in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/am-i-loosing-my-cleavage-line/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Apr 2016 21:20:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls so I&#8217;m 2 weeks and 2 days post off I had 650cc with dr Frati and i think I&#8217;m loosing my cleavage line &#8221; you know the in between each boob aha and worried I&#8217;m gonna look like I&#8217;ve just got one boob or something </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae83d86de02805ae517a7fea241750c2</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic Anyone had 400/425/450s or even bigger? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-400425450s-or-even-bigger/#post-909577</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Apr 2016 21:06:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi babe I have 650cc and I&#8217;m 2 weeks 2 days post op hope that helps you get an idea aha even though I went bigger than your thinking of going xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4d2c154f9834c47865d2fe67d7580f6</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic Help needed, massively swollen and fended boob? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-needed-massively-swollen-and-fended-boob/#post-906259</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 21:10:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Only just read all of this wow babe you&#8217;ve been through a lot I wish you all the best you&#8217;ve been so brave xx and I&#8217;m so happy that all is sorted you&#8217;ll be back to normal in no time with amazing boobs they look great now even the swollen one xx wish you all the best and I&#8217;m always here if you wanna talk no more crying xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77ae0b55171bb0b5937b57ecdc7b0e7c</guid>
				<title>Lauren and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1027365/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 21:04:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fabbe36a7d4508eecb1377967f00a99e</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic Amazing in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/amazing-3/#post-906252</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:58:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hollie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@HOLLIE</a> thanks babe how did yours go hope everything went amazingly will have to keep us updated wish you all the best xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6208f5e068286ba591bd7bc95a6966c</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic Amazing in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/amazing-3/#post-906250</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:56:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hannah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hannah</a> oh really lol sounds about right for me lool I had a really good experience from start to finish , how was your operation babe are you pleased I wished I&#8217;d have seen you would have said hi good luck with the healing process get my strapping of 29th so I may see you soon xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82d17e32a028d6021a1f1c750996bae8</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic Amazing in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/amazing-3/#post-906248</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:53:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emmag/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emmaG</a>  I started with a 36B and will hopefully be a 36DD / E when the strapping is taken of  I had high profile and 650cc implants I&#8217;m excited for you best thing you&#8217;ll ever do xx good luck gorgeous </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fc67449de40d2dc14aecaafad04a9bb</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic Hematoma / Seroma ..Dr frati in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hematoma-seroma-dr-frati/#post-906246</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:50:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls dr frati is a boob god I highly recommend!!!!! His a little frosty at first his very straight to the point but on the day of surgery his such a lovely man and quite warm his results speak for them selves amazing I&#8217;m so pleased !!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99fdce0bde23b283fae9fa67f0751385</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic annoyed! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/annoyed-12/#post-906100</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:52:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also I would recommend staying in a hotel afterwards even though o experienced no pain what so ever the nurses and the surgeon did say they hoped I was staying no more than an hour away ( I was staying in the ibis which is literally next to the hospital ) just in case so I highly recommend me staying another night just to be on the safe side xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42ca0fb247aac5332f1818116d3bc4d8</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic annoyed! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/annoyed-12/#post-906099</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:50:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my ba yesterday and my admission time was 2pm but didn&#8217;t have my sugery until half 5 , so don&#8217;t worry hunny xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6ec85fec2b027359a5bc77cf697f024</guid>
				<title>Lauren posted an update: So
I'm having my BA tomorrow in Preston I'm so excited , [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1026610/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Mar 2016 22:45:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So<br />
I&#8217;m having my BA tomorrow in Preston I&#8217;m so excited , can&#8217;t believe it has came around so fast !!!!   I hope I don&#8217;t have to wait long for my sugery though as I&#8217;m not the post patient especially when this excited aha xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4bf8dd19f876fc443ebffc69d19a65d</guid>
				<title>Lauren posted an update: Tomorrow !!!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1026608/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Mar 2016 22:42:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tomorrow !!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d191dbe5c8b597d4409240a4720c665</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic Bad communication ;( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bad-communication/#post-903865</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:27:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/adele/' rel="nofollow ugc">@adele</a> oh god I&#8217;m so glad your ok now xx how did you ba go are you pleased xx and thanks for the reassurance that&#8217;s definitely good to know . My pa is always claiming to be jetting of it seems to never be in the office SO ANNOYING especially when she told me she would be on call kinda thing . But hey now I know I&#8217;m in save hands with the medical&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1023442"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bad-communication/#post-903865" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5562825948f4338d39add3e660d69ee5</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic 650cc partials !!!! 20th March so excited in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/650cc-partials-20th-march-so-excited/#post-903864</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:23:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wooohoooo are you going to Preston babe ? Might see you if you are xx what type of things are you bringing to the hospital with you ? &amp;&amp;I the nervous will soon disappear and turn into excitement there gonna look amazing </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ad767b297a38a4883a451fcf59cd864</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic 650cc partials !!!! 20th March so excited in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/650cc-partials-20th-march-so-excited/#post-903863</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:21:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi babe wooohoooo thank you , I&#8217;m currently a 36B and will hopefully be a 36DD when finished<br />
How about you ?<br />
I was offered 600cc &amp; 650cc and went with the larger implant so there was a noticeable change aha and so I didn&#8217;t get boob greed in the end and what them bigger after sugery <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hollie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hollie</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3c9c67116b2e69958a43af1ee3a1e10</guid>
				<title>Lauren replied to the topic 600cc... Help? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/600cc-help/#post-903861</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:15:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey , I&#8217;m having 650cc so just a little bigger than you I&#8217;m 5ft 9 also and a size 12/14 . Dr Frati offered me 600cc and 650cc I decided to take the bigger implants so there was a noticeable difference  without them being to ridic dr Frati assured me along with my pa that they would look lovely an suit my body frame X he knows best and is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1023436"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/600cc-help/#post-903861" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">275045375c2c1a7d57a5162bc6fd4e25</guid>
				<title>Lauren changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1022136/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Mar 2016 00:22:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37e89da78526cae2ced02d3c8615ca70</guid>
				<title>Lauren started the topic 650cc partials !!!! 20th March so excited in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/650cc-partials-20th-march-so-excited/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Mar 2016 00:20:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is anyone else having sugery on the 20th of March in Preston ? Xx</p>
<p>Literally so excited a little nervous though any suggestions to how I can prepare or anything I should be doing in the run up to the 20th ( tips and tricks aha )</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">160a8fed91a28bfb26e62836af02b1cb</guid>
				<title>Lauren started the topic Bad communication ;( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bad-communication/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Mar 2016 23:57:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My ba is on the 20th of March and I feel as though I have been forgotten about I have sent numberous emails and rang several times and no one ever seems to get back to me &amp; I find this quite worrying as what if this continues once I&#8217;ve had my sugery and I need advice or help with something 🙁  has anyone else experianced or experiencing bad&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1022127"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bad-communication/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afd6878efbdc93ea5a87ddda2b7d629a</guid>
				<title>Lauren became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1022122/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Mar 2016 23:51:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/240 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 23:17:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->