MYA Space | leanne83 | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/leanne83/activity/ Activity feed for leanne83. Fri, 07 Nov 2025 10:12:13 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 c530a80fd9dbb63a6d2382fa1f0867c1 leanne83 posted an update: Just come back from my one week post op check everything […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/266846/ Tue, 06 Nov 2012 15:05:23 +0000 Just come back from my one week post op check everything looks good they look pretty big with the sports bra off still no full shower for four to five days 🙁 but things are going well and lots less pain loooove them!

]]>
0
43a3d649f3bbff0bb627fc0d806519b2 leanne83 posted an update: Trying to get to grips with adding photos from this iPad […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/264303/ Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:53:04 +0000 Trying to get to grips with adding photos from this iPad soon as I do they’ll be up! Had 545 cc unders was an a/b cup previously size 8 with mr schiavone ! Who was amazing by the way! Feel free to friend request if u have similar stats or same surgeon! Xx

]]>
0
79bf8c41e2212864bcda548ac956cf47 leanne83 posted an update: I have now joined the booby club had my surgery yesterday […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/264300/ Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:45:26 +0000 I have now joined the booby club had my surgery yesterday bit uncumfy but not too bad keeping ontop of the pain and I love them everyone said I’d hate them at first but I dont I reeeaaaallly love them !

]]>
0
f26e1238c679d6e8b5f546f6a92a34ba leanne83 posted an update: 26 days until ba sooooo excited just want it to hurry up and […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/256650/ Thu, 04 Oct 2012 08:48:41 +0100 26 days until ba sooooo excited just want it to hurry up and get here now ! Seeing some pictures have made me feel lots better and way more excited! Xx

]]>
0
59916e2899dffe321e21ce7a7cc76f92 leanne83 and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/256583/ Wed, 03 Oct 2012 21:55:32 +0100 0 77e994ab92431be57c7cf66c381bea50 leanne83 and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/256367/ Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:36:29 +0100 0 d19fd3b7953e7b6a6dcc5a59011b7f6d leanne83 posted an update: Had my consultation with mr schiavone last week counting the […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/254263/ Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:25:12 +0100 Had my consultation with mr schiavone last week counting the days until 30th October so excited!!!!!!! Been told I can have 560 unders currently an a cup if anyone has had the same surgeon or has had 560s please add me I really need to see some before and afters ! Help! Xx

]]>
0
8b208849104a7f402475ae8dfa5942a2 leanne83 and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/253837/ Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:27:24 +0100 0 6b6927d48981b242bd14a941f0150719 leanne83 posted an update: For some reason my messages aren't sending so if I've sent […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/253757/ Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:48:48 +0100 For some reason my messages aren’t sending so if I’ve sent a friend request without a message I’m sorry please add me xx

]]>
0
8da9ed538caff51bb74d38bccae79a61 leanne83 and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/253754/ Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:26:30 +0100 0 224b0f0ddb1b1bd066a1d249f0115abb leanne83 and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/253746/ Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:03:09 +0100 0 0a73641b341a2bf9d0babcaf0c96efae leanne83 posted an update: I've booked in for surgery on the 30th of October currently […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/248451/ Sat, 08 Sep 2012 20:43:47 +0100 I’ve booked in for surgery on the 30th of October currently 32 b hoping to go to dd but preferably e cup with dr schiavone, consultation on the 18th of this month ! Can’t wait! Anyone else that has gone to an e or had dr schiavone please add me!

]]>
0
6588802fa47975b20c4250f2416cefc4 leanne83 became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/248450/ Sat, 08 Sep 2012 20:32:09 +0100 0