Lenocka posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
@hannahp84 Hi Hannah, thank you for adding me. Your boobs looks amazing. Exactly what I am looking to achieve but not sure what I will be advised at the consultation (not booked yet). There are couple things that I’m not sure of – how I will manage after op with my 1 year old son (I have supportive husband but our son is just “mommy’s boy”) and we haven’t decided yet but may want another baby (maybe after 1-2 years) so not sure if it is good idea to get it done now. And also if I will like it after years. If you don’t mind me asking how do you feel after 9 years having implants and then another op? I mean your boobs look absolutely amazing but how it really feels inside? Have you ever regret it?
Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.