• Lenocka posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago

    @kitty Hi Kitty 🙂 Thank you for accepting me.
    First of all your boobs looks absolutely adorable!

    I’m new here, considering ba but currently researching. Well, I defo want bigger boobs as I’m only 32a but have some doubts with surgery…..
    My hubby and I have 1 year old and may want one more baby in 1.5 – 2 years (if any but not later than 2 years time as I’m 33 now). You have kids and you were breastfeeding after yours first ba so you are right person to ask (if you don’t mind). I have few questions and would be very grateful if you could honestly tell me how you find all these things with having ba.
    How long after ba did you give a birth?
    Did your breasts changed a lot in shape and size after you had a baby?
    Why did you decide to have second ba just after 8 years?
    I understand you were size C before second ba – have you got some pics? Just to give me an idea what the size looks like? (I have no idea at the moment what size I should go with as I don’t want everyone notice at the first sight – if you know what I mean).
    Have you ever regretted (even for one moment) you have had it done?
    Can you feel implants by hand?
    What is general feeling about having “something foreign” in your body? Have you ever thought they are not your boobs? (Hope you know what I mean)
    Who was your surgeon and in what clinic did you get them done?
    Apologies for attacking you with millions questions but it’s so strange I strongly want to go ahead with it but these questions don’t leave me alone…….
    Hope you don’t find if offensive.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Lenocka xxx