• Lenocka posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago

    @carleyjb Hi Carley, thank you for accepting me and hope you don’t mind txt you. Hope you’re recovering well after op?
    I’m quite new here and currently researching but I’ve booked my initial consultation at London clinic for next Thursday. Mr Frati does surgeries there as well and I was wondering what is your opinion on him. Are you happy with the results? I would say you must be as your boobs look really good (not too big but not small – just what I’d like to achieve). You say you are currently size D which sounds big but at the pics doesn’t seem to be that big. I was thinking to go for size C (I’m only 32A) as I don’t want people notice at the first sight (if you know what I mean) but reading this forum, all girls recommend to go the biggest you can. What was your experience with Frati? Did you have som pics with you to explain exactly what you want to achieve?
    Thanks xxx