<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | lexie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lexie/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/lexie/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for lexie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 15:11:42 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11c4308cb0b2fd9ecdee74d7b2c3b04d</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic Help I&#039;m worried in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-im-worried/#post-651692</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 May 2013 21:48:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hunni!, well this I&#8217;d above the scar line!, mine right one as dropped down lost all nipple feelinat mo in that one!, an left one defo droppin it&#8217;s so tender! Just hope they don&#8217;t look low down or smaller!!. [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4642468cf2fd34912bc9667e82be2720</guid>
				<title>lexie started the topic Help I&#039;m worried in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-im-worried/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 May 2013 21:28:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls!, has any one had a line mark like crease under breast am really worried its double bubbling!, I&#8217;m almost 3 week post surgery an not sure if this in normal!. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef6299ad034df69d2db42b131c98c970</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic Boobs in the morning!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boobs-in-the-morning/#post-650893</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 May 2013 04:48:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Rachel I&#8217;m havin same problems in so much pain on mornin it&#8217;s 17 days since op, an gets I stiff on mornin takes me 15mins pull myself up after 20mins been up I losen up!, but 1st thing on mornin my boobs r [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fb891919b76b07417e623fccb8e9260</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic Pictures Up..... 5 Days Post Op in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-up-5-days-post-op/#post-647080</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:23:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Kelly can I add u please? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eadcdfc3e3eab8654ef9c38f63f09eef</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic New boobies!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-boobies-10/#post-647079</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:16:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Hun!, feelin good already thinkin I should have maybe gone bit bigger! But happy with shape so far!!, have u had yours yet?? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3596a3595f21f30b71e819f1fdae6756</guid>
				<title>lexie started the topic New boobies!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-boobies-10/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2013 06:45:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls!, I&#8217;ve done it finally got new boobies!, I had 450cc under muscle with high profile!, so far am loving them!, x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0817be2ee440fd752ae8fc81230e34c1</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic Helena Antoniadou, Breast Augmentation? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/helena-antoniadou-breast-augmentation/#post-646351</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 08:22:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls!, I&#8217;m havin mine done 2mora with her!, a think she had a long time off after having her baby!, a know a friend of mine had hers done with her an my friend said hers r amazin!, so excited al put some pics [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05e0f070d31922c9f86c772e275a52ab</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic anyone had helena? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-helena-2/#post-646348</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 08:09:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hunni!, I&#8217;m havin Helena 2mora at 1st trust!.. I was bit worried after comin on here no not much about her but my friend had hers done with her am they r amazin!, am getting nerves now!, x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b17f44a444b11f9d86c32bc0ddf2ec89</guid>
				<title>lexie and RachelH are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/341187/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:19:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfb5f9afa1f0e2b5d7f9252d87dfbbd8</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic New pics of 615cc unders from 32b to 32ff  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-of-615cc-unders-from-32b-to-32ff/#post-644428</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:14:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw not long then!, mines 22nd! So excited now!, what size have u said u wanted to be? A cant decide in 450 or 485! So order both an gonna see on day!!, x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92321bacb97b7ad3279465cc2d2cd238</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic New pics of 615cc unders from 32b to 32ff  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-of-615cc-unders-from-32b-to-32ff/#post-644406</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:57:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw Rachel can I add u please I&#8217;m have either 450 or 485 high profiles also 5.7 keep thinkin will they b too big or too small!!, when your op? Mine is 10 days arrrraghhh so excited!!, xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4208fb2a93c86532905069f2153b2f49</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic New pics of 615cc unders from 32b to 32ff  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-of-615cc-unders-from-32b-to-32ff/#post-644292</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:05:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun can I add u as I&#8217;m tall 5.7 still unsure on what size to go thinkin either 450 or 485 don&#8217;t wanna b massive just nice full round cup! R yours really big? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d727347914b9ad213a73cc997414bab</guid>
				<title>lexie and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/339820/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:52:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49e5e63c4555644293c3890fb74081c1</guid>
				<title>lexie and glamourgirl are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/339698/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:24:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e472d837e30f8b10ed79d7c9e064bf9b</guid>
				<title>lexie and Hannah Martin are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/339597/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:53:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93fe075c78206db679458b3dbd2f0507</guid>
				<title>lexie and Natasha are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/339530/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2013 05:44:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52fe0d5c71aa652a85bb137c9b76ab17</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic Pictures Up!! 34A - 345cc TSF Natrelle Unders Mr Mounir in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-up-34a-345cc-tsf-natrelle-unders-mr-mounir/page/3/#post-643685</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 18:50:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A think am gonna go for the 450cc cos don&#8217;t want massive boobs a just want a round full shape am a A cup on left an not a full B on right! So I&#8217;m having Helena an she said to have 450 in left an 410 in right high [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63b0177301c4a582b27a89a717657a96</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-up-1-week-after-ba-thanks-marion-grob/page/2/#post-643674</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 18:18:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun can I add u? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e941ec3f37621aab0dc458a84c692c3f</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic 460 cc overs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/460-cc-overs/#post-643531</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 09:17:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Terri732!, am 5.7 an I&#8217;m either havin 450cc or 510cc cant decide ordered both an deciding on day!, just want b too big! R u having overs? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c84661cd2398fb3e296d164de63521dd</guid>
				<title>lexie started the topic Any pics of 450cc 510cc unders help!!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-pics-of-450cc-510cc-unders-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 09:10:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m havin my ba in 13 days can&#8217;t decide size help! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42e3ee9db7985170d3fcb03f76324f54</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic Pictures Up!! 34A - 345cc TSF Natrelle Unders Mr Mounir in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-up-34a-345cc-tsf-natrelle-unders-mr-mounir/page/3/#post-643523</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 08:58:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Stacey! Can I add u I&#8217;m havin my ba in 13 days now still can decide size I&#8217;m 5.7 not sure weather to have 450s which Helena suggests or 510 cos everyone always seems to wish they had gone bit bigger!! How do u [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e68a3a6c2c008379efdc8be324ffb0e</guid>
				<title>lexie and XchaX are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338959/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:59:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">388c8dffa34db6d90f8fa47c6e6fc727</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic 460 cc overs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/460-cc-overs/#post-643502</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:57:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great thanks aww exciting!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8bbde08f1aa3663ec24448913c7f51f</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic 460 cc overs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/460-cc-overs/#post-643492</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:45:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@xchax can I add u!, am really unsure on what size to go been offered 450 but now thinkin 510? Would b helpful to see pics! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f747ed25b44ca218ffe584992833be1</guid>
				<title>lexie and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338925/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 06:55:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c57aacc3ad5463fbd680fc2369b30c4</guid>
				<title>lexie and J♥ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338903/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 02:42:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">508bae4cb3731cfc006bda20defd9817</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic Helena Antoniadou :D Please read Ladies. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/helena-antoniadou-d-please-read-adies/#post-643467</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 23:09:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw am so glad av just read this! I&#8217;m havin my ba on 22nd April in 1st trust Preston!, cant wait I&#8217;m getting 450s or 510 high profile unders!. How tall r u Hun? I&#8217;m 5.7 she mentioned 365 but thought they b too [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95beb8ff67bd3325c07f4532eac20035</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic 460 cc overs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/460-cc-overs/#post-643442</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:00:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw am 5.7 an I&#8217;m havin either 450 or 510 cant decide don&#8217;t want to b massive but want to feel full what do ya think as any one got any pics am worried x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f74877d1989ac77db9e28c950b9681b2</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic 3 month pics in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-month-pics/#post-643440</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:55:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey do u mind if I add u? An getting 450s or 500 unders get scared they won&#8217;t b big enough r your big! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4fc25dd0cb1ab2bc4b89315fec9d661</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic Tomorrow is BA day - Getting very nervous.. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tomorrow-is-ba-day-getting-very-nervous/#post-643434</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:48:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck! Exciting x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b77c85ad8f9cbd7216e3cf98ac3407d</guid>
				<title>lexie started the topic BA in 2 weeks can decide on 450s or 500 unders in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-in-2-weeks-can-decide-on-450s-or-500-unders/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:46:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please help a cant decide what size to go I&#8217;m 5.7 ding want b massive but don&#8217;t wanna wish ad gone a little bigger cant decide!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9419d26500af1cf0fad204b7956783b</guid>
				<title>lexie posted an update: Ba in 2 weeks any one had 450cc or 500cc cant decide arrrraghhh</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338806/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:37:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ba in 2 weeks any one had 450cc or 500cc cant decide arrrraghhh </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a732db49f66d6da85ba24d46ce686d7</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic What does high profile medium profile low mean?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-does-high-profile-medium-profile-low-mean/#post-643180</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:16:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw wow sounds good!, r u excited to get them done? I got wrong just spoken Leah the cordinator she said I&#8217;m havin high profile not low profile! I&#8217;m seeing Helena again to see if I should maybe go a little bigger [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f7811ae5619d4b466fd87b3372673f8</guid>
				<title>lexie and Danielle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/338239/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:54:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">058bff79e5f5bd7eabf5af74c05eb604</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic What does high profile medium profile low mean?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-does-high-profile-medium-profile-low-mean/#post-643168</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:42:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh rite!, sounds complicated! By you having extra high profile will that make u bigger size? Cos I&#8217;m getting 450s but Helena says al be a d cup!, I&#8217;m a cup on left an not a full b on right!, there empty sacks as [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a60fb2526b8ee3a6483d07deedeba348</guid>
				<title>lexie replied to the topic What does high profile medium profile low mean?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-does-high-profile-medium-profile-low-mean/#post-643161</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:29:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks it does help lots!, just really nerves about it just want them to look low down an want them high an full round! I was gonna get them done 2 years ago but got scared the surgeon at time mr kazzeki said to [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">747fdfb9aaf32775891a40dae859e63d</guid>
				<title>lexie started the topic What does high profile medium profile low mean?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-does-high-profile-medium-profile-low-mean/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:02:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having my ba on 22nd April with Helena she as recommend me havin 450s unders, low profile! Am 5.7 an 10 stone do u think they will b big enough?  X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0fd9d4229bdca34a5281b8cc7dd9b31</guid>
				<title>lexie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/845/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:15:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/335 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 19:18:55 by W3 Total Cache
-->